Do You Wear A Wrist Watch?

Semper

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not anymore. I have a couple of nice watches but the batteries seems to run out in no time here, just a few months vs. usually two years or more in Europe, and at some point I realized I always have my phone with me in case I should need to know the time for happy hour or 7/11's curfew hours :whistling:

Wear one when I'm outdoors and strangely enough in bed too. In bed I wear it to check time during the night as I'm a poor sleeper and don't want to wake the wife up turning on the light. Two reasons I have one on when I go out: I feel strange without one, almost naked ;) and secondly, it's good to keep an eye on how much time I spend doing absolutely nothing :whistling:

Yes, mostly when going out, like to know what time it is :whistling: and it's convenient... Which is what I thought the purpose of a watch was :huh: ?

Don't have to worry about batteries as it's kinetic.. Just wear a few hours per day all is well..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Everybody carries a cell phone, no need for a watch, UNLESS it's one of those Lao '' Rolex '' ones to make you feel a million dollars eh. :D

My phone's a pain in the ass to take out of my case every time I want to check the time and I'd never invite a possible attack over a pretentious, fake Rolex, Seiko suits me just fine..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Had to stop wearing them here it itched so bad under the strap. Otherwise I would wear one.

I used to have this problem too, must have a good quality metal strap for good air circulation and prevents allergies..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Everybody carries a cell phone, no need for a watch, UNLESS it's one of those Lao '' Rolex '' ones to make you feel a million dollars eh. :D

My phone's a pain in the ass to take out of my case every time I want to check the time and I'd never invite a possible attack over a pretentious, fake Rolex, Seiko suits me just fine..

Why do you wan't to do this? Have you ever heard of Thai Time? :rolleyes:

Why do you wan't to do this? Have you ever heard of Thai Time? :rolleyes:

Yes I have, that's WHY I do it :rolleyes: ...

Wear one when I'm outdoors and strangely enough in bed too. In bed I wear it to check time during the night as I'm a poor sleeper and don't want to wake the wife up turning on the light. Two reasons I have one on when I go out: I feel strange without one, almost naked ;) and secondly, it's good to keep an eye on how much time I spend doing absolutely nothing :whistling:

Hi Judas ;)

Seriously ,i bet you would have slept like a Child if you left your watch in the sink :)

I have some experience my Chap ,so please listen: Forget the watch and all will be ok!!

Me? no wear ,me have mobile :rolleyes:

Ps: You have a phobia, WristwatchOPhobia hehehe.Stay Cool :)

Hi Judas ;)

Seriously ,i bet you would have slept like a Child if you left your watch in the sink :)

I have some experience my Chap ,so please listen: Forget the watch and all will be ok!!

Phobia is fear of something, I think you're trying to say he has an obsession..

I agree though probably best to take the watch off while sleeping, more comfortable all around..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Hi Judas ;)

I agree though probably best to take the watch off while sleeping, more comfortable all around..

Hola :) hehe No,but yes ,but no but,.. He is in fear ,having the watch,and the thought of not having it make it a phobi.(with an obsession on top hehe :o.:D

Hi Judas ;)

I'm deeply touched by your concern gentlemen. Heart warming indeed :rolleyes: I feel it's my duty to attempt slumber without the psychological watch prop ;) Full report to follow in the AM

Never had one and do'nt need one.

When your an old bugger you can usually tell by the position of the sun in the sky.. I can usually guess any time of day within a 15 minute time frame.

Can't seem to do the same when back home for some reason tho :huh:

Hi Judas ;)

I'm deeply touched by your concern gentlemen. Heart warming indeed :rolleyes: I feel it's my duty to attempt slumber without the psychological watch prop ;) Full report to follow in the AM

Yeah :partytime2:Wish you a Great Night !! :)