Can Not Use Ie Spell Download Function

Ulysses G.

I can not use ie spell download function. If I try, I get a little hand with what looks like a flame. I tried to downlaod it from another site on the Internet and my download manager says that it is installed, but it does not work and I get a message saying that ii was not detected evey time that I try to use it.

If you are using 64 bit IE9 believe there is a serious issue trying to get anything running as the program was never set up to operate at 64 bit right and Microsoft seems to have no plan to make it work. That was my experience - if you using 32 bit and/or older IE don't have a clue.

I use Chrome and FF which do not seem to require additional programs to perform such a basic function.

If you are using 64 bit IE9 believe there is a serious issue trying to get anything running as the program was never set up to operate at 64 bit right and Microsoft seems to have no plan to make it work. That was my experience - if you using 32 bit and/or older IE don't have a clue.

I use Chrome and FF which do not seem to require additional programs to perform such a basic function.

I use Explorer because I know how to use it much more efficiently than other browsers. Does this mean that the only way I can use the TV spell check is to change to an older version of Explorer or use another browser? :(