How Do You Like Thai Males?

bkk1970

I've always noticed that Farangs who are into Asian males mostly like them skinny,or very slim.Our western culture tends the more and more to muscle worship(see in the US,Europe,they even take steroids to grow muscles in order to please bf).I wonder if muscular Thai males are popular with Farangs or not...just curious,as I mostly see Farangs only with younger and slim Thai bf and never ever with muscular Thai guys.

So,how do you like them?(rather much younger,slim,muscular,dark skinned,or clear skinned,etc.)

Well, although I'm not a gay males, I definitely like men, so I feel qualified to respond :D

I'm a Western female, and never fell for the overly-muscular type :o In fact, I run from such types. But I don't like them too skinny, either, and actually didn't pursue a relationship with someone because he was simply too small for my tastes.

I like them naturally muscular - not too skinny and not overly pumped up, but nicely and naturally muscular and a bit bigger than me.

agree with Kat and Bobcat

muscular type look like a crab for me.. scary..when i see guy with muscular + oily skin ..it makes me sick :D

my guy type .. just normal buiding .. not too much muscle or too skinny ..and its better if he is taller than me , :o

Bambi

All girls replying here, but I guess we all are interested in the same thing!

agree with Bambina, musclebound men are unattractive, don't like "manboobs" :o

I think the overly small, overly slim guys are just too tiny to be attractive as well. I have always been a proponent of the "proportional look". ie we look in proportion together. He's not too big, I am not too small.

i also am a farang girl w/a thai man, and in general i am not attracted to thai men- just the rare one here and there. the fact that my bf has the body of a 17 year old boy (he's 31) is great. he isn't fat, pasty, and hairy like many western men, instead he is a nice almond color, muscular, and slim. other thai men i meet though are usually too skinny and small for me. i did date one other thai man once who was very well built (an ex muy thai boxer), and while he looked great in clothes, once the shirt came off i was almost repulsed (muscle-bound)..... i don't like the thai nose, and that is my biggest complaint about my bf's looks (though i would never tell him that). luckily i go for personality over looks any day, anyway.

Yeah, no teddy bears :D It's not even an aesthetic thing for me, but more of a female/male (sexual?) thing. I just like the feeling that he can physically or sexually dominate me, but doesn't because, you know, he's a decent guy :o:D

I find that I can't really get that feeling from a man that is much smaller than me or petite.

How is it different/similar with gay men?

Edited by kat

Yeah, no teddy bears  :D  It's not even an aesthetic thing for me, but more of a female/male (sexual?) thing.  I just like the feeling that he can physically or sexually dominate me, but doesn't because, you know, he's a decent guy  :o  :D

I find that I can't really get that feeling from a man that is much smaller than me or petite.

Agreed once again.

Smaller men remind me too much of my brother or the horny school boys. They do nothing for me.

Since we are only talking about physical apperance in this thread It's got to be older men that are slightly taller and bigger than myself. But I will say personality is also very attractive given it is a good one.

Edited by Ice Maiden

Don't worry, you'll grow out of that :o

No teenage boys that are bigger than you .... what a pity :D I guess youth really is wasted on the young :D And how is it that only older men are bigger than you - many boys in the 6th grade are already bigger than me.

And yes, personality is a given.

Edited by kat

Actually, southern men tend to have larger noses. My husband has a distinct bump on the bridge of his nose, actually giving him a bridge! Apparently it is a trait only found in southern men, the women don't have much of a nose, like everybody else.

And if we are going purely physical, I am curious like kat, why do certain traits attract you?

Don't worry, you'll grow out of that  :o

No teenage boys that are bigger than you .... what a pity  :D  I guess youth really is wasted on the young  :D  And how is it that only older men are bigger than you - many boys in the 6th grade are already bigger than me.

And yes, personality is a given.

Maybe I used my wording wrong there Kat. I meant a slightly bigger build and yes many boys in the 6th grade are taller than me.

But older men are just a prefrence.

I'm just teasing you, Icey.

And yes, SBK, I've noticed that difference in Southern men but couldn't articulate it.  They are very sexy.

Oh well, I have had alot of time to study my husbands bump :o

Guest endure
Actually, southern men tend to have larger noses. My husband has a distinct bump on the bridge of his nose, actually giving him a bridge! Apparently it is a trait only found in southern men, the women don't have much of a nose, like everybody else.

And if we are going purely physical, I am curious like kat, why do certain traits attract you?

I think that's an unanswerable question. I have a thing about hands and legs (I'm a gay male). I also like snub noses :o

Yeah, hands are nice. I also have a thing for the eyes and mouth. Acutally, I think in my case it is probably 1. mouth 2. eyes 3. voice 4. hands.

I forgot to mention - - if the guy has a high-pitched or squeaky voice, all bets are off. But on the other hand, deep timbre voices send me over the top :o

For me it's Abs and Asses.

My BF is a body builder. When he is not preparing for a competition he has great thick, muscular thighs and a beautiful round ass. When he is preparing for a competition his ass gets smaller but his ABs get VERY well defined.

Over all he is NOT huge and bulky with muscles. He is shorter than me with broad shoulders (42 in. chest ) and a 32 in. waist. He has a nice V shape to his body. Creamy dark brown skin too.

ajarntrade

I am litlle bit confused here.

Most of give a ranking hair, eyes etcetra.

But what do you mean by that?

Eyes should be small or big or certain color.

Hair, should have ore not.

Please clarify,

KR

Alex

Oh By the way I am not Thai but just wanna know (if allowed).

KR,

Alex

Eyes should be small or big or certain color.

Hair, should have ore not.

lol .. you are funny ..

ok .. for me ... eyes (any color is fine) .. but what i prefer .. i mean guy who can smile from eyes(really sexy !!) .. how can i say

.. some guy have sexy eyes with long eye's lash .. and nice eye blow shape .. when look at him while he smiles from lips and eyes, seem im melted .. i wanna jump as kangaroo and kiss him badly :D:o

Hair .. well have hair is good (ok i mean on HEAD) !! .. some bald look ok also .. but i dont like too long and fussy hair guy (look dirty for me)

teeth .. should have ..ehhh ?/ lol kidding u know what i mean

Build i explained here be4 .. not too big or too skinny , no crab type .. and 175 cm up is great ( i love 6" more) im 5.7" 169 cm

body odor - clean is good enuf .. but someguy use sexy perfume /fragrance..etc .. it makes me wanna be a roo and jump around him 20 times :D:D

nose some farang guy 's nose is cute for me, i like to touch it

Edited by BambinA

I'm another one for muscles from athletic to huge. From the crowds at Tawan Bar Bangkok (bodybuilders) I am not alone.

BoyJohnnyBPFPinkParty04a.jpg

Dragoncastle's Mr. Sexy Swimwear BPF 2004

to

Trophy.jpg

Tawan Young Bodybuilder 2004

or even

10.jpg

Mr. Thailand 80k 2004