Thailand KFC Faces Employee Lawsuit For Unfair Practices

webfact

2 way street?

Company offers a job and salary, do not like it-move on, have plenty of people who want to work!

Wages are set by the government, go sue the government.

Decided to make trouble for the company because not happy?-say bye bye to a job and go work elsewhere where the conditions are more suitable or fit the needs.

As simple as that

"Go sue the government". The poor have tried that before. Got nowhere. The playing field is far from level, the daily wage earners are treated like human garbage (which is just fine with you, apparently) and you know, cornered animals will eventually turn on you. To quote Ebeneezer Scrooge: "Are there no workhouses?! Are the no prisons?!" One of your favourite literary characters, I'd imagine - a true inspiration.

Yeah, "simple" sums up the way you see the world, Kuffki. I feel sorry for anyone so hard hearted and angry. I truly hope your company makes huge profits off the backs of underpaid labour (and of course your own hard work and dedication) and you end up as an old man, sitting on a big pile of money wondering vaguely why you are still so miserable.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 way street?

Company offers a job and salary, do not like it-move on, have plenty of people who want to work!

Decided to make trouble for the company because not happy?-say bye bye to a job and go work elsewhere where the conditions are more suitable or fit the needs.

As simple as that

"Go sue the government". The poor have tried that before. Got nowhere. The playing field is far from level, the daily wage earners are treated like human garbage (which is just fine with you, apparently) and you know, cornered animals will eventually turn on you. To quote Ebeneezer Scrooge: "Are there no workhouses?! Are the no prisons?!" One of your favourite literary characters, I'd imagine - a true inspiration.

Yeah, "simple" sums up the way you see the world, Kuffki. I feel sorry for anyone so hard hearted and angry. I truly hope your company makes huge profits off the backs of underpaid labour (and of course your own hard work and dedication) and you end up as an old man, sitting on a big pile of money wondering vaguely why you are still so miserable.

Yawn.......................

Let's hear some stories about what you've done in Thailand to change something for the better...anything. Otherwise you're just preaching from afar.

2 way street?

As simple as that

Can you SLOWLY take me through your logic as to why i would be angry and miserable?????

Also can you point out what country in the world DOES NOT have the poor?

And in what country in the world, minimum wages is high enough to have a luxury life?

In what country in the world "daily wage earners"(what ever that means) are treated like royalty? and how should they be treated?

Underpaid labor? Please define that.......... Underpaid according to whom? you? or every employee who thinks he is worth 10 times of what he gets, even though has no skills.? So a clear definition would be great.

Edited by kuffki

Sometimes I think people are happy there are poor in the world so it makes them feel a bit more superior. The 'keep em down there as that is all they deserve' brigade just seem so smug it is nauseating.

Just off topic for a moment, seems the mining boom in oz is causing quite good wages for burger flippers. Quite a bit above the minimum wage. I would think it also a great place for someone out of school to go. Get there and work for a few months in Maccas then, whlst there, try and get some work in the mines for some serious money.

I have no idea of the cost of a burger there but I would hazard a guess it aint cheap.

In Mount Isa, the mining town's only McDonald's is offering to cover travel costs for anyone willing to take up a full-time job, which pays $718 a week. Employees who stay for four months get a free return bus trip to Brisbane, and anyone staying for more than six months gets a plane ride back.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/mcdonalds-cant-attract-teenage-burger-flippers-due-to-high-paying-mining-jobs/story-e6freqmx-1226064736559

Sometimes I think people are happy there are poor in the world so it makes them feel a bit more superior. The 'keep em down there as that is all they deserve' brigade just seem so smug it is nauseating.

Just off topic for a moment, seems the mining boom in oz is causing quite good wages for burger flippers. Quite a bit above the minimum wage. I would think it also a great place for someone out of school to go. Get there and work for a few months in Maccas then, whlst there, try and get some work in the mines for some serious money.

I have no idea of the cost of a burger there but I would hazard a guess it aint cheap.

In Mount Isa, the mining town's only McDonald's is offering to cover travel costs for anyone willing to take up a full-time job, which pays $718 a week. Employees who stay for four months get a free return bus trip to Brisbane, and anyone staying for more than six months gets a plane ride back.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/mcdonalds-cant-attract-teenage-burger-flippers-due-to-high-paying-mining-jobs/story-e6freqmx-1226064736559

but what is the minimum housing cost there.

• 3 weeks later...