Buffett Breakfast At Tiffanys Good

riley76

rolleyes.gif went to this new cafe called Tiffanys I have to say at 129 baht its good value and has all one would think should be in a Buffet breakfast,smile.gif

location. coming from Rawai beach [ towards chalong] as you go up the hill, pass the shop house bars left and drive slowly, befor the mangosteen turn [right'] and prior to Vichet bungalows left you should see a bamboo fence, left with a cement soi see sign Tffanies coming from chalong up the hill past friendship past vichet bungalows look right for bamboo fence and signblink.gif [not too large ]]but worth finding i feel ... riley76...

no connection to the cafe only passing on what i think is good info , beware you can over eat . i did, scrambled eggs two with tomatoes and onion fried plus all the normal stuff +++++++

"Breakfast at Tiffany's"?

Haven't seen the movie, truly wanted to kill somebody when hearing the song, will not try and follow your directions OP but will look for it.

OP's directions are confusing. Just need to look for the bamboo fence as it is right beside it. Tried the buffet yesterday & good value for the price in a nice clean atmosphere.

OP's directions are confusing. Just need to look for the bamboo fence as it is right beside it. Tried the buffet yesterday & good value for the price in a nice clean atmosphere.

For sure, he describes coming from Rawai Beach to Chalong, "Mangosteen turn (right)", well, the Mangosteen turn would be on your left if coming in that direction, then Vijitt Resort (left) also opposite.

I'll look for the bamboo fence but which side of the road? Vijitt side or Mangosteen side? Thx, GOM

For sure, he describes coming from Rawai Beach to Chalong, "Mangosteen turn (right)", well, the Mangosteen turn would be on your left if coming in that direction, then Vijitt Resort (left) also opposite.

I'll look for the bamboo fence but which side of the road? Vijitt side or Mangosteen side? Thx, GOM

Mangosteen side not far past the soi that leads to Saiyuan if coming from Rawai

Mangosteen side not far past the soi that leads to Saiyuan if coming from Rawai

ermm.gif

O h dear there you goohmy.gif i got confused as i missed it on first trying to find it.coming from Rawai and had turned round confusedlaugh.gif And as for google maps and GPS you are Rchards !!! biggrin.gif its on Viset road. the main road to and from Rawai so change left to right. and as the man says look for the light coloured bamboo fence.rolleyes.gif and as for grumpy it tooik him a week to find orchid garden

now defunct and thank you for saying it is good value and a nice venue ,shant be going again too much food for me

so that's good info for the 'Falangs' riley now 86 jap.gif

Went there today. Good food, fresh everything. The only negative was the freshly squeezed orange juice was heavily watered down. But nice little set up, great cereals, friendly staff.

One falang there kept going inside a lot. Perhaps the owner? Looked like he was ready to kill someone, but if you do not look at him, you can enjoy the food very much. I will go back.

been there twice this week....

good food clean and all eggs cooked too order..

girls there very nice and pleasant attitude...

bad location right on the road and lots of traffic noise...

I was there only customer both times i went so not sure if this place will be around for long D/T lack of customers ...

but good place give it a try... :D