What Is All The Noise In Patong Tonight?

Pakaty

Well lots of volume, a combination of music and then speaking. Could it be a rally of some kind or is it just some one off event or heaven forbid that night market/beer garden behind Jungcylon is starting up again. I'm on Nanai Road and the mountains make it sound like I'm in an amphitheater. I'm not going out to investigate myself. I just thought someone here might know whats going on.

if you want to experience the full brunt of that noise, try spending a night on an upper floor of the buildings that face the noise zone. It's brutal. We were visiting achap in th Patong condo and it was brutal when they were going full tile in April.

I believe that one of Thailand's top comedians/entertainers, Teng, made an appearance last night.

Fortunately my daughter forgot about it having said the previous day she wanted to go.

That may or may not be the reason but it sounds feasible.

I believe that one of Thailand's top comedians/entertainers, Teng, made an appearance last night.

Fortunately my daughter forgot about it having said the previous day she wanted to go.

That may or may not be the reason but it sounds feasible.

Thanks, your probably right. All quiet here tonight. Just glad its not going to be a nightly thing again.