Why Cant They Top Up Their Own Phones?

nocturn

Every ime I have to top up my phone at 7/11 I have to wait behind people stocking up on beer and food. Why don't they go to a bar and drink and eat like normal people do.

I DO harrry, That is why I go to DTAC and take one of their pretty ladies for a meal and a drink. She can then give me personal instructions on how to operate my cel phone. I didn't realize it had that many options! :whistling:

I took my phone into DTAC to get it topped up (whatever that means) and she told me it was the wrong one. She told me I needed to bring in the little one with all the pretty pictures on it. I thought that one was only for playing music with those funny little things you stick in your ears...:blink:

Phone_Em.sized.jpg

I just KNEW those pretty young ladies were useful for something. :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the prepaid phones here, too. No un-used minutes and I get to check out the work-in-progress that is the sweet thing at my local DTAC office every 4 or 5 months. He/she/it was definitely male when we first met two years ago. Now the same individual has morphed into a lovely young lady. Still very good at taking my phone into "her" now well-manicured hand, punching a few numbers and returning it with more minutes, asking if I'd like a new ring tone.

Is it considered bad form to compliment someone on how well the hormone therapy is working?

Ahh, nowhere else but Thailand!

Edited by NancyL

This forum couldn't get more interesting.

This forum couldn't get more interesting.

barring a massive change in policy and an upheaval in demographic, i tend to agree. nor will it get more interesting.

some server maintenance wouldn't hurt either.

I don't carry reading glasses with me and once in a while I find my balance low. NO WAY can I read those small numbers on a top up card. If you don't like waiting the extra minute while the smiling girl puts the numbers in for me, your time must be much more valuable than mine. I suggest you KMA and go elsewhere.

I love the prepaid phones here, too. No un-used minutes and I get to check out the work-in-progress that is the sweet thing at my local DTAC office every 4 or 5 months. He/she/it was definitely male when we first met two years ago. Now the same individual has morphed into a lovely young lady. Still very good at taking my phone into "her" now well-manicured hand, punching a few numbers and returning it with more minutes, asking if I'd like a new ring tone.

Is it considered bad form to compliment someone on how well the hormone therapy is working?

Ahh, nowhere else but Thailand!

:lol: :lol: :jap:

Great story, Nancy. Thanks for the laugh.

Ah yes, only in Thailand. Just one of the many things I love about it.