Rubber Trees

I know many people feel the price of rubber is too low to bother, but what if you can increase the yield by between 50-200%, without use of hormones or stimulants?

We have just imported a product which is a vitamin/nutrient for rubber trees. This has been in use in neighboring countries for 7-8 years with great success, so we are confident the product does not kill your trees. Trials have been done in Bueng Kan, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, and Loei with very encouraging results. I have videos of a 400 rai plantation owner in Beung Kan showing trees which have not produced a single drop of latex for the last 2-3 years now filling up cups in 2-3 taps. This was after 1 month of application, investing 6 baht per tree.

The product is non-chemical, employing bacteria to generate nutrient for the trees. Application is simple - once per ten days on rest day for normal healthy trees, and once in 5 days repeatedly for dry bark trees.

Nothing beats trying - if anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you one sample bottle to try. No obligations - all I ask for is your contact number so I can keep track of results and feedback.

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ongchart
  • Like 1

Yeah, we've had 11 in a month. Tell me about it. Have to try the odd daytime cut. If the tree's bark is dry enough, does'nt look like rain - tap it!

Already at 1.2 metres for ytd. 95% of it this month, winds have made a hole in the roof. We were mopping the small bedroom out evey morning for a week. 45 litres each time.. It's been a dry day so we should be ok tonight.

• Like 1

I know many people feel the price of rubber is too low to bother, but what if you can increase the yield by between 50-200%, without use of hormones or stimulants?

We have just imported a product which is a vitamin/nutrient for rubber trees. This has been in use in neighboring countries for 7-8 years with great success, so we are confident the product does not kill your trees. Trials have been done in Bueng Kan, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, and Loei with very encouraging results. I have videos of a 400 rai plantation owner in Beung Kan showing trees which have not produced a single drop of latex for the last 2-3 years now filling up cups in 2-3 taps. This was after 1 month of application, investing 6 baht per tree.

The product is non-chemical, employing bacteria to generate nutrient for the trees. Application is simple - once per ten days on rest day for normal healthy trees, and once in 5 days repeatedly for dry bark trees.

Nothing beats trying - if anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you one sample bottle to try. No obligations - all I ask for is your contact number so I can keep track of results and feedback.

Thanks for reading.

Looking for guinea pigs eh ? Not this little black duck . No really it sounds great , im a bit busy right now , but let me know in 3 years if your trees are still alive . Are u selling this product ?

Sent from my SM-T315T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for reading.

You're going to have to provide some more information before anyone here will consider it. What is the name of the bacteria? What is the name of the product? What else is in the product? Links to independent research?

-k

Thanks for reading.

Icould try it on say.... 20 trees... And yes, do you have any statistics or customer reccommendations? I'm interested but need a bit more info thanks. PM me if you would please.

Re the above posts, re vitamin/nutrients. Normally if something sounds too good to be true, it is. Why have trees not been producing for 2-3 years? Trees filling a cup in 2-3 taps is normal for a good tree. I have 9 year old trees that can do this. Etc etc. Same as others, want more info first. Please.

• Like 1

To all those who have replied, thanks for your interests.

This is not a new product, so I am not looking for guinea pigs. It has been in use in Indonesia and Malaysia for the last 7 years, being marketed under different brand names by appointed distributors. The manufacturer is Malaysian, and I am marketing this under our own brand, Ultra.

The product has been put on trial by several users in Isaan, and so far the results are encouraging.

If anyone wants detailed I information, PM me and I will reply each one with brochure, technical information, lab test reports, video of our actual user's test result.

10-20% of rubber trees in Isaan have dry bark problem, not producing any latex. If you don't have any such trees, then congratulations. You have taken very good care of your trees.

FYI, I am not just sitting in my aircon officr trying to sell the product. I have visited users in Indonesia and Malaysia and done my due diligence. I have done onsite demos with plantation owners, talked to them about their problems with the trees and productivity etc.

Also, I am not expecting anyone to try a new product on all their trees. 5 trees will be enough to show results.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Scott I would recomend trying it on 1 or 2 trees as 20 is a lot if they die . If 1 or 2 u will see if they live or not , produce more or not . Just my shitty opinion mate

Although I suppose if u tried it on trees producing very little or no yang at all u have not much to lose .

I have seen trees , big trees snap in half down our way after 2 years of using gas on them . It affects the strength and internal structure of the timber inside the tree . Im not saying this product will do this to your tree but its something to think sbout when using this product . Anybody can print out some fancey brouchures and give a convinceing speach . Does he use it on his own yang ? Can u go see his yang and be sure it has been used on it for at least the last 3 years , . Try it on 1 or 2 trees , as if it does affect the structure of the timber u wont even be able to sell the wood . Just my shitty opinion

Edited by cobbler
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Scott I would recomend trying it on 1 or 2 trees as 20 is a lot if they die . If 1 or 2 u will see if they live or not , produce more or not . Just my shitty opinion mate
Although I suppose if u tried it on trees producing very little or no yang at all u have not much to lose .
I have seen trees , big trees snap in half down our way after 2 years of using gas on them . It affects the strength and internal structure of the timber inside the tree . Im not saying this product will do this to your tree but its something to think sbout when using this product . Anybody can print out some fancey brouchures and give a convinceing speach . Does he use it on his own yang ? Can u go see his yang and be sure it has been used on it for at least the last 3 years , . Try it on 1 or 2 trees , as if it does affect the structure of the timber u wont even be able to sell the wood . Just my shitty opinion

Cob,

That's exactly my sentiment.... I'll be trying it on 20 trees of various "quality/production" and give it a go... As you say, what have I got to lose? Plus the fact that these trees will be on the plot(s) I'm selling... Nothing ventured, nothing gained. AND... yes, I still have my day job. Cheers.

For those interested in the technical details and testing results of Ultra Vitamin for rubber trees please download the presentation at this link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpqn0t4dege0cu9/Ultra%20Presentation%20Thailand.pdf

This product has been in use in Indonesia and Malaysia for 7-8 years, with proven results. Google Karetplus (the brand it is marketed in Indonesia) to see more information. Thanks

Best regards,

Eng Y. Ong

• Like 1

You're not far wrong ! Last fortnight we had an amazing 7 taps, however, a couple of them were daytime tappings. Worst we ever had in 4 seasons was 4 taps in 2 weeks. Today is thursday, and we've had one tap since sunday.

our tappers and the other tappers in and around the villages here don't (and I have tried to get them too) tap at all at present. reason too wet! my thoughts are, have planted and waited a long time to get the tree to said size to tap, then its too wet then afew months later its tooo dry.

rubber is a pain in the ass, if you are not willing to do the work your self, ie tap when you can, take what little you can...... the time span when you can earn from the trees in north east is far to short in my mind to make it a good return.

like has been said in the last two posts here the people who have workers that work now only get a small amount of cash out of it at the end of the month.

if I put myself in our workers shoes I have to side with them - wait till conditions improve before tapping. as there is always other means of pinching afew baht a day if you are thai and have the motivation. coz that's all tapping for someone else will get for you. but this train of thought does not put any baht in our hands.......

They mean the trees are too wet. You can damage the tree id the trunks are wet. Our man got a tap done last night. I'm worried for them as his wife is due any day. She hasn't been able to help him for weeks.

Sacked two of our newer tappers last month, they'd tapped 650 trees since november, gave them an extra 350 new trees in may to give them a round 1000 to make it worthwhile. Would'nt listen or willing to learn about correct knife sharpening. My two month old panels looked like 4 months worth of tapping. At rubber school you are taught; one month of tapping should equal a 5 baht coin. Missus has now gone back to tapping the original 650 trees plus another 85 from the newer 350 = 735 trees per session. Guess who gets to do the formic job?

My other two tappers who have tapped for me from the start earned 6,795 baht last fortnight on 7 taps. Even at today's crappy prices, that is still a wage (just) up here. Nearly 1000 baht per night they tapped, or 500 baht each.

our tappers and the other tappers in and around the villages here don't (and I have tried to get them too) tap at all at present. reason too wet! my thoughts are, have planted and waited a long time to get the tree to said size to tap, then its too wet then afew months later its tooo dry.

rubber is a pain in the ass, if you are not willing to do the work your self, ie tap when you can, take what little you can...... the time span when you can earn from the trees in north east is far to short in my mind to make it a good return.

like has been said in the last two posts here the people who have workers that work now only get a small amount of cash out of it at the end of the month.

if I put myself in our workers shoes I have to side with them - wait till conditions improve before tapping. as there is always other means of pinching afew baht a day if you are thai and have the motivation. coz that's all tapping for someone else will get for you. but this train of thought does not put any baht in our hands.......

Yeah, at times like these ie incessant rain, as soon as that bark is dry enough, and the sky looks like you can get a few hours work in ie tap and get the formic in, do it, regardless of what time of day it is. Let alone night time tapping.

Yeah, at times like these ie incessant rain, as soon as that bark is dry enough, and the sky looks like you can get a few hours work in ie tap and get the formic in, do it, regardless of what time of day it is. Let alone night time tapping.

would like our tappers to do just this, but he can always find other paid work during daylight hours, so have just got to bear with them, either that or get some new workers. they work well (family team) so will leave be, still keeping weeds down ect. so that is something. our trees aint the best by a long shot and I have not spent much on them in the past 3 years, so I should be grateful for what little we will (one day) get...........

Well the weather has taken a heavy toll on at least one farm up the valley. 400 hundred out of 900 trees blown down in the last few days. Power seems to be on shift work 555

Edited by Mosha

Well the weather has taken a heavy toll on at least one farm up the valley. 400 hundred out of 900 trees blown down in the last few days. Power seems to be on shift work 555

Just learned we lost 22, with my knees I won't be going to look laugh.png

Steve,

often quite possible to get a blown over/fallen down tree back up, even big 'uns. Out of the dozen or so big mature trees we've had go over, over the years, i doubt we've actually lost one that died.

• Like 1

Steve,

often quite possible to get a blown over/fallen down tree back up, even big 'uns. Out of the dozen or so big mature trees we've had go over, over the years, i doubt we've actually lost one that died.

I'm told they were trees that just never grew big enough. So no loss, we saw plenty of logs of other folks trees, waiting collection

Steve,

I'm told they were trees that just never grew big enough. So no loss, we saw plenty of logs of other folks trees, waiting collection

We passed by some up the valley yesterday Snapped off just below the tapping area.

29.55 baht per kg yesterday at auction, cup rubber, Udon province. BUT... we did'nt sell, first time in 4 seasons where output/production was so low that it was'nt worthwhile due to the non stop rain. Lots of daytime taps, i think my missus got 5 taps in, the other tappers on the main part got 3 in. Ridiculous weather here lately.

Hello, I am new here and am grateful to see this forum in TV

Now I am new to this, so please be gentle..

Have about 10 Rai in "Lampang" we are going to plant rubber on,

Questions

- anyone in this area who would be willing to give advice from experience?

- supplier of stock seedlings in Lampang area ?

- suggestions on type of stock to use. Eg. 3001 stock ?

Looking forward to any replies

Many Thanks

Brian the Farang. 15+ years in the chaos