Looking A Motorbike

HansBlinkers

I'm looking for a cheap Motherbike a Honda wave or Honda dream or something of that ilk. I looking to spend about 5000 or 6000 bath, I really don't care if it's a banger and looks crap as long as it runs well. I'm sure there's a few around because a lot of the Thai don't like been seen on bangers :)

Try the saturday market past Ban Tawaii on the way to Doi Inthanon. Get there early, I think it starts at 6am

5000 - 6000 Baht. I don't think so. More likely 10 000 - 15 000 Baht. :)

Edited by Semper

Try the saturday market past Ban Tawaii on the way to Doi Inthanon. Get there early, I think it starts at 6am

You can get some bangers in that range at that market, your right though there is more choice in the 10-15k range but there are still bikes in the lower range. Not sure how long they would last but he says he wnts a banger and for that price he'll get what he pays for.

You can get some bangers in that range at that market, your right though there is more choice in the 10-15k range but there are still bikes in the lower range. Not sure how long they would last but he says he wnts a banger and for that price he'll get what he pays for.

I'm pretty handy with a spanner so a rough one would do because I could fix anything that goes wrong with one myself.

I'm pretty handy with a spanner so a rough one would do because I could fix anything that goes wrong with one myself.

Yes I'm sure you are. But you will not get one with the green book for 5000. ;)

Yes I'm sure you are. But you will not get one with the green book for 5000. ;)

Or wheels. :lol:

I have a very good looking automatic for sale for 8000b, see PM.

If I were you, op, I'd steam in with this one quick. Only way you will get a Wave or Dream that is actually running and with paperwork for 5 or 6k is if the owner is a farang who is on the plane tomorrow. Bikes hold their value here like the cars do and old Dreams actually fetch more as they've been discontinued.