Vis Run In Duty Free Zone In Other Countrys=?

Helllo !

today some traveller told me,that it should be possible to fly from thailand to another country for extend visa withouth the need of visa apply,just only leave thailand fly to kl or singapore,with a special paper,for each country he says only enter the duty free zone of a airport outside countrys no other visa is nesarsary because you leave on the same day with the airpline the country and come on the same day back is this posible ,never hear this before where i find this papers needed for?

Yes, it is possible. I have seen some members post that they did this, fly to Singapore and turn around airside, ie without getting Singaporean arrival and departure stamps. It is advisable, however, to hold on to your boarding pass stubs until you are back in Thailand and have passed through Thai immigration, in case the immigration officer wants to see them.

I have done like that, however, I did get off the plane in Sing and went through immigration had a stamp put in my Passport. Then went into the departure hall, went into a restaurant in the terminal ate, had a couple of beers, then went to the gate and waited about 1 hour and took my flight back to Bangkok and immigration put a 30 day stamp for arrival and then went to a party in Bangkok. The flight if I remember was about 1 hour, I stayed in Sing about 2and 1/2 hours and came back 1 hour. The cost at the time was around 5,000.00 Baht. This was in 2005.