Police In Pattaya Start Handing Out Knighthoods

george

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wondered what Pattaya's finest did when they're not out commiting crimes. Now I know.

How those five clowns can keep a straight face, especially that old Danish pimp, is beyond me

Think I'll mosey over to Andrew's website and thank him. What a hoot, great way to start the week.

It would seem that anyone can apply for membership, providing they are of good character :blink:

DEGREES OF MEMBERSHIP

The five degrees of membership in the Order of the Knights of Rizal are as follows:

First Degree – Knight of Rizal (KR)

A candidate who is admitted and initiated into the degree of membership is known as a Knight of Rizal.

To qualify for admission to the first degree, one must be of legal age; of good moral character and reputation, who believes in Rizal and is willing to learn more about him and follow his teachings. Application for membership shall be made in writing and duly endorsed by at least two members in good standing of the Order and approved by the Supreme Council or chapter concerned. (Art. IV, Sec. 1 Code of By-Laws)

extract from their web page....

If you look at the photograph and note the apron, you will see this "sect" is aligned with / or an offshoot of the left hand bricklayers club and will hazard a guess and suggest that the personages being "knighted" are also left jand bricklayers as well....:whistling:

Always wondered what Pattaya's finest did when they're not out commiting crimes. Now I know.

How those five clowns can keep a straight face, especially that old Danish pimp, is beyond me

Think I'll mosey over to Andrew's website and thank him. What a hoot, great way to start the week.

hehe...."I dub thee. Sir Irish of Coffee

Sir English of Muffin

Sir Fatty of Beef Patty

Sir Pimp of Airport Lounge

and Sir Douche Bag of Walking Street.

Now go forth and Conquer.

This is a joke right ?

I wish it would be just a joke, the same sort you make on April 1st. I FEAR not. I FEAR VERY MUCH indeed...The love to the Philipines is really the cherry on the cake.

Would I forward this to some big paper like NYT, the'd sure think I blow a fuse...

I'm glad I'm everyday at the Great Circus without even paying for tickets ( except traffic tickets ). A great amusement for my retirement indeed...

Related article, video:

http://www.pattayape...IdArticle=26754

A compact study...the man and his mission....

draft_lens1346616module41557992photo_1245605190rizalyoung.gif

It's time for all TV members to declare their love to this particular country. " Sir Tamruat the First sounds cool and Sir Kathoey of Pattaya would be fair. What a great story!!!!!!!!!:ermm:

Congratulations, I see by your name that you have already received your knighthood

I'd rather like to shoot myself in the arse..............:jap:

No sh*t... amazing Thailand... :rolleyes:

Well another one for the Thais chasing titles, same like the parliamentarians and their phony bought degrees such as:

HONORARY DEGREES

The honorary degree is indeed a stepchild of the academic world, and a most curious one at that. In fact, it has no more relationship or connection with academia than the basketball ace, “Doctor J.” has with the world of medicine. It is, purely and simply, a title that some institutions (and some scoundrels) have chosen to bestow, from time-to-time, and for a wide variety of reasons, upon certain people. These reasons often have to do with the donation of money, or with attracting celebrities to a commencement ceremony.

The honorary Doctorate has no academic standing whatsoever, and yet, because it carries with it the same title, “Doctor,” that is used for the earned degree, it has become an extremely desirable commodity for those who covet titles and the prestige they bring. For respectable universities to award the title of “Doctor” via an honorary Doctorate is as peculiar as if the Army were to award civilians the honorary title of “General” - a title the civilians could then use in their everyday life.

More than 1,000 traditional colleges and universities award the honorary Doctorate (anywhere from one to 50 per year, each), and a great many Bible schools, spurious schools, and degree mills hand them out with wild abandon to almost anyone willing to pay the price.

I maybe gullible but the guy second to the left in the photo is Neils Colov. Unless this photo is a forgery this is no "April Fools" day joke. On a more serious note it will be interesting to see how the members of the "Pattays Expats Club" for which he is president will react. For me this can only generate contempt. In one word "unbelievable" !!!!

Actually "believable" he would proclaim himself God if he could (oh sorry he already did that) what a dangerous jerkoff.

We have got to get some Thai Visa members in on this. I can see all the characters of Pattaya.

Sir Punter in Singlet

Sir Punter of Soi 6

Sir Punter the Dildo Maker

Sir Punter the Troller of the Coconut Bar

Sir Punter the Perve

Sir Punter the Sandal and Sock Wearer

TheWalkingMan

for what?

How did it work? how much?

Pattaya police are the most crooked police, ask your bar girls.

How dare you cast doubt on the integrity and honesty of our hard working farang loving boys in brown, they are a model of decency inspired no doubt by the utopian society that we are so lucky to live in. I would ask you where else in the world do knights such as these work so diligently collecting for charity ? why every day they can be seen on the streets even going so far as stop motorists seeking donations for their worthy causes, I have even seen them going into lowly bars in the pursuit of donations now there is dedication for you, and where may I ask do you find bar girls in Pattaya ? are you refering to the young ladies who can be seen working in some establishments as part of their final year in getting a degree in the hospitality industry ? shame on you.

Hey guys give the poor chaps a chance. We started it by handing out beads a few hundred years ago. They thought beads meant something and so more and more ceremonies are invented to justify acquiring more and more.

I like the post above that pointed out that the new knights sympathies should be more in line with the redshirts. No one ever believed the police were apolitical. This proves it. Pity about needing to support the Phillipines, that should be a gaol sentence......

Hey guys give the poor chaps a chance. We started it by handing out beads a few hundred years ago. They thought beads meant something and so more and more ceremonies are invented to justify acquiring more and more.

I like the post above that pointed out that the new knights sympathies should be more in line with the redshirts. No one ever believed the police were apolitical. This proves it. Pity about needing to support the Phillipines, that should be a gaol sentence......

Yes but who can arrest a Knight of the roll your own ( wasnt rizla the paper for roll your own?) Answer: Sir Filtertips ............sorry I cant be more explicit or the post will be edited but something to do with bar girls

for what?

How did it work? how much?

Pattaya police are the most crooked police, ask your bar girls.

How dare you cast doubt on the integrity and honesty of our hard working farang loving boys in brown, they are a model of decency inspired no doubt by the utopian society that we are so lucky to live in. I would ask you where else in the world do knights such as these work so diligently collecting for charity ? why every day they can be seen on the streets even going so far as stop motorists seeking donations for their worthy causes, I have even seen them going into lowly bars in the pursuit of donations now there is dedication for you, and where may I ask do you find bar girls in Pattaya ? are you refering to the young ladies who can be seen working in some establishments as part of their final year in getting a degree in the hospitality industry ? shame on you.

Haha..............tell me if you want one.

"sour grapes"? like other forum members.:rolleyes:

Edited by dunkin2012

Maybe we can start the Livonian Knights again, at least their plight was simpler turn pagans into Christians, how does one dijointed place like the Phillipines get to start a knighthood in the Kingdom of Thailand. Must be money there somewhere. I've heard that you can become citizens of bankrupt countries if you buy some land normally sold as a burial plot. Is this another scam in the making????????????? I would have thought in a monarchy such as Thailand only the King himself should be able to bestow titles within the borders of Thailand that any other orders would not be recognized.

Edited by RobertElle