Forget A Thai Lady

farangone

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Well theres a lot of hard bitten krusty old know it alls on this forum.

Prob I am one.

I'm not against the love at first sight stuff but I am against cheating. And like I said in my previous post. What was he doing in a bar in the first place? Some business venture that was.

From a really old crusty to a young crusty. Does your father or any of his friends ever visit bars? Just a though.

Oh, except for Bambina's flirting :D

mai chai :o:D

so bambina why do you date white guys then.  whats the difference

Size :D

LAMOK!!!!!! :D:D

what to do, all men think that size is the most important aspect!!

:D luckily for us, it's not :

Lucky for me it's not :D

you can play a small organ i a church, however you need a very large organ to play in a f++k++g cathedral

Thanks guys.

I know you are right. But I just cant forget her. And if I think of her working in a bar again.... this really makes me feel sorry.

I would at least like to have the chance to get to know her more so that I can decide whether I really like her (for a longer time) or if it was just the "new" feeling.

I mean, even if she did not work in bar for a long time (she did not even know where to send me to. She sent me to the wrong place. Was hard to find for me to see her again) and even if she really fell in love with me: I dont know if she is the right one for me.

But it drives me crazy that I do not have the chance to find out.

If you get to know a girl in your country you can just get to know her, then start a relationship and then decide if you want to have her for a longer time ("to have her" is not to be meant rude and refers to "stay in relationship with her because you have strong feelings". Sorry, but I am not a native speaker).

I'm going to be blunt here.

Get a <deleted> grip! You are cheating in your girlfriend and this new found Thai beauty. You carn't have your cake and eat it, choose one :D

And I thought you'd like to know most BG's are taught to say they haven't worked in the bar a long time and all that love you long time crap.

Actually I told my current girlfriend about it. At least I told her that something was going on. I am not cheating on her. And if (but this is not going to happen I think) I will see the thai lady, I will tell her before that I was not honest. I dont want to cheat on anyone since this is not the base of a relationship for me.

And to the "most BG's are taught to say they haven't worked in the bar a long time". I even read this before I came to LOS.

Yeah life's short, :D if you are so hung-up on this girl, check her out...hire a Thai investigator, :o it will most likely be a cheaper for you in the long term. :D

Maybe this is not a troll because some BGs can make you feel that you're something special for her and she's something special for you. How many farangs have sometimes thought: "She's different than all the other BGs" only to find out later that she's just the same. By the way I never heard BG tell farang that her ex-boyfriend/husband treated her well. Those X-Men only drink, hit, gamble, cheat and keep mia noys :o

Oh, except for Bambina's flirting :D

mai chai :o:D

so bambina why do you date white guys then.  whats the difference

Size :D

LAMOK!!!!!! :D:D

what to do, all men think that size is the most important aspect!!

:D luckily for us, it's not :

Lucky for me it's not :D

you can play a small organ i a church, however you need a very large organ to play in a f++k++g cathedral

Best I leave the premier venues to you then :D

I definetly feel sorry for you but i have been threw the same thing and probably every guy on here has too

Theres no easy answer thats for sure..if you really love this thai girl u have to accept all the shit that comes with it

examples...u will no doubt sooner or later send her money..if u dont she wWILL look else where if she is a bar girl...and u need to take care of mamma and pappa and siter and brother and nephew and neice and all those distant cousins...well maybe i was a bit sarcastioc but u get my drift

i was in a simliar situation 3 years ago but i managed to control it just about but long distance reltionships are the worst..there nothing good about it abosloutly nothing

if u really wanna be with her u best strt saving for a ticket over there again or start her visa process which you will be paying for mate because she will not be able to afford it..i thought there were loads of thais in australia is it hard to get her a visa

the way i got out of it was to build a house which took many hours of working over time to pay for it then u got your phone calls and alot of other shit that will end up driving you into the ground...u need to stay on top of the situation and if u really really wnt this then its up to YOU to make it work.. dont listen to the ass holes in here there jsut trying to make you see the real picture becaue your first post sounded stupid..people that go to thailand alot have heard your srory 1 million times...i know i have

sort this problem out before it gets worse...choose her or leave her..u have to stop all contct to get rid of this girl

i have a business in thailand...why dont u try that?

good luck mate u wil need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is blind?

Falling in love with a Thai girl.

People we all have to make mistakes fall into the same hole more than once.

Let our emotions run away with us.

There are plenty of nice Thai girls out there find a nice one not saying that your BG is not.

Could you cope with that for the rest of your life?

Can you live with that?

In farang land first born is preferred to be a boy in Thailand it is a girl why.

Simple answer.

All BG want a nice farang which they deserve.

Make her day and keep Mama happy

Send 10000 per month and pay the vet bills the motor bike repayments the roof leak.

If he is in love well love is blind but Mama is not. Why daughter first born.

Take care of Mama and Papa.

Enlightenment does take awhile

i dont really understand guys

when  u have  a relationship aleady ..why you want more??

what  the  1ST girl  does wrong??

i wish she  had  plenty toyboy there when u shag with a  skanky HO ..

one  day u will understand  how  u feel when  some1 u love  betray on u

ohh yahhh .. i really hope so

You disappoint me, BA. :o

I even thought you were a lovely and educated TH g.

You disappoint me, BA. :D

im sorry to make u disappoint :D

i just imagine if i was that farang lady .. i might be upset much

BTW, i dont mean all BGs are bad .. my point is "the cheater" is suck

you see .. i type "a" .. and obviousely u know who i mean .. ( i'd use "that" instead maybe ..for more specific...sorry about my pidgin eng , then :o

Edited by BambinA

I hope the op used a condom whilst shaggig the bargirl & that he uses a condom when he next sleeps with his current girlfriend (if she doesn't dump his sorry ass), all sorts of diseases floating around & cheaters never think of their current partner & this <deleted> sounds like he wouldn't give it a second thought about it, cause he's in love -pukemaking. :D:o

Well I feel sorry for the guy anyway. Follow your heart but also take the advice given from the more experienced. But the distance relationship is the tough one....if it's going to work you'll both have to be together.

I hope the op used a condom whilst shaggig the bargirl & that he uses a condom when he next sleeps with his current girlfriend (if she doesn't dump his sorry ass), all sorts of diseases floating around & cheaters never think of their current partner & this <deleted> sounds like he wouldn't give it a second thought about it,  cause he's in love -pukemaking.  :D  :o

Well said :D

You disappoint me, BA. :D

im sorry to make u disappoint :D

i just imagine if i was that farang lady .. i might be upset much

BTW, i dont mean all BGs are bad .. my point is "the cheater" is suck

you see .. i type "a" .. and obviousely u know who i mean .. ( i'd use "that" instead maybe ..for more specific...sorry about my pidgin eng , then :o

And this post has made you lovely again. :D:D:D

Well I feel sorry for the guy anyway.  Follow your heart but also take the advice given from the more experienced.  But the distance relationship is the tough one....if it's going to work you'll both have to be together.

More experienced?

:o:D:D

I actually have a girlfriend, which is highly-educated, good-looking, lovely and maybe "the one"

I have my loving girlfriend of which I would have said that she is the one and only before

actually ..we are mature ..we have own life..we can decide that what'd we do /dont

well..if somebody want to have sex for fun with other (include 1 night stand / benefit friend) it's ok (even its not good /smart idea )

but it does not mean to "upgrade" the "newby" instead " current partner" by he/she doent do anything wrong yet ..

and actually its not my biz :o

so keep your life going on then

regards

Bambi

She speaks english, but not too much. But it seems we can read each others mind and know how we feel and what we appreciate. Kisses, hugging etc. is so intense..... it is perfect.

You're right, that's perfect mate :o

You can't even communicate properly with this bird, you barely know her at all, and yet you're considering making life altering decisions by dragging her to another country.

Wake up and let it go.

I definetly feel sorry for you but i have been threw the same thing and probably every guy on here has too

Theres no easy answer thats for sure..if you really love this thai girl u have to accept all the shit that comes with it

examples...u will no doubt sooner or later send her money..if u dont she wWILL look else where if she is a bar girl...and u need to take care of mamma and pappa and siter and brother and nephew and neice and all those distant cousins...well maybe i was a bit sarcastioc but u get my drift

i was in a simliar situation 3 years ago but i managed to control it just about but long distance reltionships are the worst..there nothing good about it abosloutly nothing

if u really wanna be with her u best strt saving for a ticket over there again or start her visa process which you will be paying for mate because she will not be able to afford it..i thought there were loads of thais in australia is it hard to get her a visa

the way i got out of it was to build a house which took many hours of working over time to pay for it then u got your phone calls and alot of other shit that will end up driving you into the ground...u need to stay on top of the situation and if u really really wnt this then its up to YOU to make it work.. dont listen to the ass holes in here there jsut trying to make you see the real picture becaue your first post sounded stupid..people that go to thailand alot have heard your srory 1 million times...i know i have

sort this problem out before it gets worse...choose her or leave her..u have to stop all contct to get rid of this girl

i have a business in thailand...why dont u try that?

good luck mate u wil need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornflake informed you excellent ideas. I am a Thai Woman and on your post sounds really naive and innocent. The holiday's atmosphere and the exotic gal, and exciting things that happened in your life that never happened in your country and daily life. I am the one who believe in *Love * . If the feeling made you unbearable to live *without * her, not the feeling of lust. The follow your feeling. Try to know her more and more. Because, the problem is already *programme*. If you fall in love with bargal.

The following problem(SSSS) are as Cornflake already explained. You (might)have to support all her family, her child. In case she has not much educated, she would like to go back to work as a bar gal , when you went back home. She has to live and she gets used to have money to spend. She wouldnt like to stay at home and help her parents or taking care her own child. She might not want to work in a shop that earn only for buying food .

On the other side, bar gal has lots of experiences with many clients everyday. She knows all the tricks, especially naive guys who easily fall on her. They might laugh at your back, how naive you are.

But there are still naive thai gal too, who is working in bar and wants to stop working and starting a family if she find the right one.

I am sure, it wont take long , to learn your thai gal friend, and to know if she is playing a theater or fall really on you.

Good luck !!!

She speaks english, but not too much. But it seems we can read each others mind and know how we feel and what we appreciate. Kisses, hugging etc. is so intense..... it is perfect.

You're right, that's perfect mate :o

You can't even communicate properly with this bird, you barely know her at all, and yet you're considering making life altering decisions by dragging her to another country.

Wake up and let it go.

I have always been curious of what is considered to know someone good enough to make big decisions. I proposed to my now wife after seeing her 3 times and in 1/2 yrs time she's moved to living here in hk with me and it's been 6 yrs now. I am still learning each day to know her better. And yes, I spoke no thai and she spoke no english or chinese. But the communication between us was much better than the ones I had with previous relationships where we spoke a common language.

My say is Farangone(troll or not doesn't matter), do whatever you feel you want to but be prepared to accept failure. And it's going to be very difficult.

You can't win if you don't bet. :D