Forget A Thai Lady

farangone

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate of mine a year or so ago was dating a waitress in a well known Patters restaurant. I know her too - she's nice enough lady. Anyways he gets an email asking for dosh - asked me what I thought. I said fwd me and I'll take a look.

Well she uses the same old password that many ladies in the trade seem to use and I took a gander at her email. She was stringing along 5 other lads including my mate. He was rather shocked and disappointed. Needless to say she wasnt even a bg. He was happy he knew because now he wont waste his time any longer and is a bit wiser for it. (lesson learned)

Anyways from my observations it seems all logic/sense is lost when someone enters thailand. You need to really get to know a person and for the most part this isn't going to happen in a couple days time.

The lady in question has responsibilities (family and lil one) - hard enough living off 4000bht a month on your own, so I wouldn't begrudge her if she's working to provide a good life for her family.

That being said still think OP is a TROLL and if not - he's not an honourable lad in anyway!

Bar girl or not bar girl, surely she can change (if she's playing now)? Are they so hardened by what they do? Are they so trapped by their way of life? Surely if they found a guy that they think would be THE ONE then can they not settle down? I'm sure they can. Can only give it a try but you'll be giving up a lot just to see what happens - is the risk worth it considering the odds are against you?

She speaks english, but not too much. But it seems we can read each others mind and know how we feel and what we appreciate. Kisses, hugging etc. is so intense..... it is perfect.

You're right, that's perfect mate :o

You can't even communicate properly with this bird, you barely know her at all, and yet you're considering making life altering decisions by dragging her to another country.

Wake up and let it go.

I have always been curious of what is considered to know someone good enough to make big decisions. I proposed to my now wife after seeing her 3 times and in 1/2 yrs time she's moved to living here in hk with me and it's been 6 yrs now. I am still learning each day to know her better. And yes, I spoke no thai and she spoke no english or chinese. But the communication between us was much better than the ones I had with previous relationships where we spoke a common language.

My say is Farangone(troll or not doesn't matter), do whatever you feel you want to but be prepared to accept failure. And it's going to be very difficult.

You can't win if you don't bet. :D

Personally, i only make bets when the odds are in my favour.

It's good that it seems to have worked out for you, but i'd wager that the overwhelming majority of people in the same situation as you would fail to make this work long term.

She speaks english, but not too much. But it seems we can read each others mind and know how we feel and what we appreciate. Kisses, hugging etc. is so intense..... it is perfect.

This lady lived in England, with an English man friend, but not much English? :D

BTW Farangone, where are you from?

You have said you are studying in Aus but not made any comment on where you are from. Your use of language shows English is not your first tongue. What language will you have to teach this lady when and if you set up your little piece of paradise? :D

Just another warning bell, you said she drinks at work to forget her plight. This does not auger well for the future. Are you prepared to deal with someone with a drink problem?

If you realy want to learn a little of what it takes to bring a friend to Aus look in the visa section of this site, a couple of days adventure does not get far with the visa office. :o

Keep talking and go to visit, maybe plan to take her to meet your family in ????

Good luck

Chang

Oh, except for Bambina's flirting :D

mai chai :o:D

so bambina why do you date white guys then.  whats the difference

Size :D

LAMOK!!!!!! :D:D

what to do, all men think that size is the most important aspect!!

:D luckily for us, it's not :

Lucky for me it's not :D

you can play a small organ i a church, however you need a very large organ to play in a f++k++g cathedral

Yes, well if one is going to building a new church, I imagine one can choose the size....

Edited by The_Other_Mac

Hello guys.

I am experiencing a hard time currently. I will try to write down my story short so that it does not take too long to read.

I went to Thailand with some friends to have some fun. I saw many beautiful girls, some bars and many very friendly people (I really like Thailand now!). On one day I met a bargirl and without saying even one word I took her with me. She did not want to have any money. It turned out that we fell in love right away. We stayed together every day and the last day (as I left her) she took the taxi to see me at the airport (although this was rather expensive for) for just 2 more hours. It was very hard to leave her.

Now the facts:

- She is a bargirl (but told me to stop it. Everytime I call her she is at home at night so hopefully she really is not working in the bar anymore). I paid the barfine just for the first 3 days. Later I did not pay anymore because she cancelled in that bar

- She never asked me for any money. She paid the taxi, bus etc. on her own.

- She calls me from Thailand on her own although she is poor

- She introduced me to her family

- She knows that there are many many Thai girls who may be more beautiful (but for me she is the best!)

- We did not have much sex because this was not important for me and not for her. We just enjoyed having each other

- She is not well educated (had to leave school at the age of 15 to take care of sisters). Family is poor, father died some years ago.

- She started working in bar as her family demanded more and more money (since her father was suffering of cancer)

- She never wanted to talk to me about her family and her bar life. But after some insisting days she started talking about it (with some tears of course)

Now to me:

- I am around 25 (by the way, she is my age), high-educated

- I actually have a girlfriend, which is highly-educated, good-looking, lovely and maybe "the one"

- I do have big problems to find a non-thai girlfriend (so I did not go to Thailand to find a girlfriend..... that was not my intention)

I think you can now guess what my problem is:

I fell in love with the Thai girl. I can't think of anything else. She is such a lovely person, I never felt anything else like this before. She speaks english, but not too much. But it seems we can read each others mind and know how we feel and what we appreciate. Kisses, hugging etc. is so intense..... it is perfect.

But I know that there are many things that speak agains a relationship with her:

- She cannot come to Australia (I just know her some days and it is nearly impossible to get a visa for Australia)

- I cannot go to Thailand (got exams here and can't just stop all of it)

- I have my loving girlfriend of which I would have said that she is the one and only before

- What would my thai girl do in my home country? I like girls who are independent, have their own friends and are not too jealous. That's what this thai girl would not be. Would she find a job? What would she do? Her education is not too good.

Everyone would say: Forget her. But: What if I can't?

Maybe some of you guys can help me by just talking. I need someone who helps me.

The worst thing of all is not that I can't see her again but that I am scared that she will start working in bar again. Actually I think it would have been better if I had never seen Thailand. As happy as the time was there.... as sad it makes me now.

In my life I just remember myself 4-5 times crying (I am not used to it). At least 2 times of it was for or about this girl.

Please help me.

GO TO MATCH.COM AND LOOK UNDER THAILAND , THERE IS A GIRL NAME KAI ON THERE IN PHUKET YOU CAN DO THE SEARCHING FROM THERE

Oh, except for Bambina's flirting :D

mai chai :o:D

so bambina why do you date white guys then.  whats the difference

Size :D

LAMOK!!!!!! :D:D

what to do, all men think that size is the most important aspect!!

:D luckily for us, it's not :

Lucky for me it's not :D

you can play a small organ i a church, however you need a very large organ to play in a f++k++g cathedral

:D:D

Well she uses the same old password that many ladies in the trade seem to use

Whats that then? And how do you know? :o

I remember reading about somebody observing BGs typing in passwords that were set up by internet cafe employees.

They used simple pwords like '1234 etc.' or 'aaaaaa'.

Easy for Pwords for BGs to remember (and internet employees too I suppose).

:D

But mine was different

Your girl was not different, she could smell and sense how vulnerable you are.

These girls are masters at latching onto guys like you, they know that they can even spend their own money on you because they will get it back 10 times over later on.

I have had conversations amongst groups of bargirls translated for me by a friend, once you hear the sheer number of different approaches and tactics they employ you would change your mind.

You say she went out and bought condoms at her own expense, more like she had to call another customer so she went for a short walk and made the call and then took a condom out of her bag that she already had.

she never asked for money...yeah yeah yeah, heard it so many times on here i could puke. just because she never asked for money does not mean she is not looking to extract any from you. Air fare you say???

forget about this girl, do your exams, buy your present GF a nice gift and take her to a good restaraunt. try and repair the damage you have done by metting this girl in Thailand.

QUOTE(farangone @ 2005-10-07 03:53:05)

But mine was different

Your girl was not different, she could smell and sense how vulnerable you are.

These girls are masters at latching onto guys like you, they know that they can even spend their own money on you because they will get it back 10 times over later on.

I have had conversations amongst groups of bargirls translated for me by a friend, once you hear the sheer number of different approaches and tactics they employ you would change your mind.

Everyone would say: Forget her. But: What if I can't?

Good advice from Thaipwriter.

If you can't forget her, you'll end up like so many guys - penniless.

I've said this before to many many friends, don't come to Thailand and fall for the first girl that shows interest in you. You WILL regret it, unless there are special circumstances. Thinking a bar girl is different is NOT a special circumstance. Wait until you know about this country, and especially the high money at stake. This could take a few years.

You giving a poor country girl say 5,000 baht is like giving a poor Uk girl 1,000. pounds.

Edited by Neeranam

Well she uses the same old password that many ladies in the trade seem to use

Whats that then? And how do you know? :o

From TV of course...where else?? If you search there was a thread way back - regular who disappeared - use to post BG email. It was the funniest thing I ever read, so asked him what the common password was in a pm. (first 6#) So did an experiment in an inet cafe - normally shows userid if somone hasnt logged completely out. (it worked) I'll add that quite a few thai hotels w/web based mail seem to use this same password too. :D

It seems the consensus here amongst tv members is that most farang men are bloody stupid and have low IQs, so would not have the ability to avoid from easily falling into the traps set up by those uneducated thai peasant girls.

I guess I must have over-estimated the ability of them in judging between real and fake love. Oh, just how gullible and naive they are! :o

Hey guys,

thanks for the replies.

I did not have Internet connection the last days so I could not check out the thread. Did not expect so many people to send an answer.

I was thinking some days about the situation and I came to the same thinkings as some of the previous posters did.

- I come from a country with a pretty hard to learn language

- It will be ###### hard to find a job

- I am independent, most Thai girls are not

- Getting a Visa seems quite hard, and a 10 days visit wont bring me far

There are a lot of other things that came to my mind whyit is a bad idea to do this.

I broke up my relationship with my current girlfriend and told her what happened. I will try everything for a second chance when I come back.

Thank all of you guys.

Mate of mine a year or so ago was dating a waitress in a well known Patters restaurant. I know her too - she's nice enough lady. Anyways he gets an email asking for dosh - asked me what I thought. I said fwd me and I'll take a look.

Well she uses the same old password that many ladies in the trade seem to use and I took a gander at her email. She was stringing along 5 other lads including my mate. He was rather shocked and disappointed. Needless to say she wasnt even a bg. He was happy he knew because now he wont waste his time any longer and is a bit wiser for it. (lesson learned)

Anyways from my observations it seems all logic/sense is lost when someone enters thailand. You need to really get to know a person and for the most part this isn't going to happen in a couple days time.

The lady in question has responsibilities (family and lil one) - hard enough living off 4000bht a month on your own, so I wouldn't begrudge her if she's working to provide a good life for her family.

That being said still think OP is a TROLL and if not - he's not an honourable lad in anyway!

same old password that many girls in the trade use huh ?? come on Brit enlighten the members please ... you could save a whole lot of heartache to many a thai member ??

ignore above .. seems ive missed the boat ...

Edited by Clip_My_Wings

Thai bar girls are simply amazing, you can get sex for hire in any country. But a Thai BG can make a guy feel like he is on a date and she can repeat that five times a night. Giving credit where credit is due best little actresses in the world.

When you hook up with a real non BG girl, they are pretty much like any other woman, sweet in many ways and very demanding in others, in other words just people. When you find the one who can tolerate you in the day to day stuff and you her, you enjoy doing things together, you can fight like cats and dogs and survive it for another day you have something.

The problem with the actreses your are not writing the script, they are.

Man you got this kind of trouble between these two girls neither one is for you and more importantly you are no ready for a serious relationship. You need to go live life and then you wont have to question your ever emotion. Until you get to that point stay single go play. Or you can put a good devoirce lawyer on retianer your going to need him several times in your life Now thats what I should have done in my early twenties I would probably saved a lot of money. Just my humble thoughts