Quiz Night

Hello everybody,

Sumet Cycle sponsors a quiz night at the Paulaner Beer Garden here in Nonthaburi. It is held every other Wednesday of the month. There is one tonight, and I would like to invite Thai Visa forum members to attend. You can come as a group or alone, as there are always teams that could use an extra player. It is a lot of fun, and there are loads of prizes as well. There is also a discount on all food and drinks for people participating in the quiz. I hope to see you all there. Here is a link to Paulaner Beer Garden's website. There is a map and more details about the quiz.

http://www.paulaner-garden.com/

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

The quiz league will be starting tomorrow night. Come on by, have some fun, meet other TV members, and win some prizes. I hope to see you all there. If anyone has any trouble finding the place, give me a call at 081-919-8570. Thanks.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Brian.. when is the next quiz night?

Ok o checked the Paulaner website its next week. or is the un -highlighted the days... bloody confusing

Actually the next quiz is tonight. Sorry for the confusion. I'll talk to the webmaster about clearing up the dates on the website. I hope to see you later. All other TV forum members are welcome as well.

Just to let everyone know. I had a great night at the Quiz. The Paulaner gardens a tad expensive but the beer is superb and the quiz was good fun.. will go againbiggrin.gif

Thanks for coming. It was great having you there. It sure was a fun night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...