ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

You can call me for everything and i know you wont get a warning or banned

What's this? A conspiracy? Thaivisa and Man United in cohoots? Well i never...

Did you know about this Migs?

Yes Rix it is true. I am one of the Glazeresc clan and have been using TV as a write off to promote Utd in Thailand.

Nobody caught on to how we slid our MU Ambassador Brian Robson as Thai head coach, but sadly old Siggie-squared has blown our cover.

Maybe we will have to sell Bryan Robson too and I wonder about those statues of Charlton ,Law and Best, should bring a few quid.

You have to hand it to these tabloid writers if its a'slow news' day their "brain" goes into overdrive.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im a blue, manchester lad, moston to be exact and im not a bitter blue, :) , im a really bitter blue. i think the tide is turning and its all blue, get in there. :D

Welcome to the board mate,moston you havnt come in contact with the moston rats mate :D

You have been waiting along time for this you city lot! the tide has not turned yet we arestill number one in manchester on and off the pitch :D

• 1 year later...

Im a blue, manchester lad, moston to be exact and im not a bitter blue, :) , im a really bitter blue. i think the tide is turning and its all blue, get in there. :D

Love this thread time to bring back to life.

What this cannot be true we are a spent force a sinking ship,,,,but we are top of the league semi final champions league semi final of the fa cup,what is happening?this is not suppossed to happen,how can this happen we have no money we have ageing players we have the likes of park oshea fletcher gibson in our squad.

tick tock tick tock.

it can only be a matter of time before this decline starts surely :lol:

Love this thread time to bring back to life.

What this cannot be true we are a spent force a sinking ship,,,,but we are top of the league semi final champions league semi final of the fa cup,what is happening?this is not suppossed to happen,how can this happen we have no money we have ageing players we have the likes of park oshea fletcher gibson in our squad.

tick tock tick tock.

it can only be a matter of time before this decline starts surely :lol:

The decline will be rapid when the old boy hangs up his coat and jets off to the south of France and a well deserved retirement.

Almost instantaneous I reckon.

Scraps Smokie ......thats all you have left to use ..scraps!! :D

Told ya MOURINHO is the next United manager.Like a well oiled machine now i think even you could manage United :P

The decline will be rapid when the old boy hangs up his coat and jets off to the south of France and a well deserved retirement.

Correctomundo. And most Red's know that, even if they don't say it. StevieH says all the time that a manager is the most important person in a club and he's right. Fergusson has been getting 120% out of his lads, week in, week out and I believe he is the only guy around who could. And yes, that is a compliment to the red nosed git :D

You being a bitter blue and the scouser that wanted King Kenny back would say that,i think United can get better now and Mourinho has two choices in the future...which do you think he will choose if given at the same time?

Most reds know this too ;)

Rool on satdee we will smash you to bits :D

Scraps Smokie ......thats all you have left to use ..scraps!! :D

Told ya MOURINHO is the next United manager.Like a well oiled machine now i think even you could manage United :P

I remember back in the early 1980's when he was manager of Aberdeen(:bah: :bah: ) he biult a young team from the embers of constant disaster and moulded it into one of the finest teams in Europe on a shoestring budget.

Aye evn young Smokie was impressed and I watched his greatest triumph there in awe of his abilities....regardless my hatred of his team and the city it stood for.

Ferguson is a one off in his generation....far better manager and much more proven than the likes of Mourinho.

Aberdeen fell apart after his departure....and so will Manure in their own time to probably a lesser extent but its still a time of transition for your side with big gaps appearing in midfield in the next year or two.

Hopefully he will have sat back by then and taken the Scots to Brazil.....I can still dream!....:D

Mourinho has two choices in the future...which do you think he will choose if given at the same time?

City

:cheesy:

Expand on that will ya Red. In your own opinion, why would he choose United over City? The next Manager at United will take on a lose-lose job. It's a poisoned chalice.

I think he understands the challenge the job at Old Trafford will be,it is no secret that he respects us and would love to manage after Fergie leaves.

It will take a top quality manager as we know to fill SAF's boots and i know from what he has been saying that he wants the job.

Go to City....why would he do that because they have money? I think Mouriho is driven by more than that and wants to go down in history as a great manager,thier is only one club he can do that with and one job that..... lets face it can drive his ambition.

Mancini will go soon,and you think Madrid will sack Mourinho? No Way

I think he understands the challenge the job at Old Trafford will be,it is no secret that he respects us and would love to manage after Fergie leaves.

It will take a top quality manager as we know to fill SAF's boots and i know from what he has been saying that he wants the job.

Of course he respects United. Even as a bitter Blue, I have to admit that I respect what you have achieved. But where as he ever said that he would love to manage United? I have NEVER heard him or read about him, saying that. Only, that he wants to come back to the Premier one day.

Go to City....why would he do that because they have money? I think Mouriho is driven by more than that and wants to go down in history as a great manager,thier is only one club he can do that with and one job that..... lets face it can drive his ambition.

Why would he come to City? Because the owners have the money and the ambition to want City to win things. After so long without us winning anything, if he came to City and did that, once again he has "proven" that he is the special one. As Carmine has said. It's all about him you know :D

Of course he respects United. Even as a bitter Blue, I have to admit that I respect what you have achieved. But where as he ever said that he would love to manage United? I have NEVER heard him or read about him, saying that. Only, that he wants to come back to the Premier one day.

Why would he come to City? Because the owners have the money and the ambition to want City to win things. After so long without us winning anything, if he came to City and did that, once again he has "proven" that he is the special one. As Carmine has said. It's all about him you know :D

He would come to City safe in the knowledge that with the same amount of money available to him, he will most certainly do better than Mancini.

Mr Red sounds like so many Utd fans desperately trying to convince themselves that Mourinho is going to be their next manager. :rolleyes: I'll let you into a secret. We all know you're all crapping yourselves at the prospect of life with red nose. ;) Morinho has now managed the biggest club in the world. So, why on earth do you think he'd necessarily pick Utd and a poisoned chalice over millions in the bank at City?

He has been around the circuit already with Port, Madrid,Inter and Chelsea....he has at all those clubs been given bundles of dough to do what he wants and build teams the way he can and deliver trophys.

I think that most on here are just seeing his character from what he has done before....the challenge that United would give him is pure gold to his own style.

The way United play he loves and in Fergie he has got someone who he can TRY and live up to......surely in any job the money becomes secondary after a while especially the obscene amounts they earn now ae managers.

Also who says he will not get given substantial amounts at United? City is a give n for him and i can see all bitters minds thinking yes get him he wants to put one over Fergie by building the team and ousting Uniteds dominance.

He will go to City maybe, but i know for sure he will end up at United,a man of his personality has to and he wants it.

Mr Red sounds like so many Utd fans desperately trying to convince themselves that Mourinho is going to be their next manager. :rolleyes: I'll let you into a secret. We all know you're all crapping yourselves at the prospect of life with red nose. ;) Morinho has now managed the biggest club in the world. So, why on earth do you think he'd necessarily pick Utd and a poisoned chalice over millions in the bank at City?

Carmine...quite the opposite,i think as we are already in the dominance in England,the like of your lot and the rest are shitting yourselves at the thought of coming to us. :D

Morinho has now managed the biggest club in the world. So, why on earth do you think he'd necessarily pick Utd and a poisoned chalice over millions in the bank at City?

Because even a rich club eventually tires of spending untold millions on rubbish and will tighten the purse strings at some point. Mourinho would want guarantees to be able to bring in some decent players and put his stamp on the team. I'm not sure he would want the job at City if told he had to try and mould the existing players into champions.

Morinho has now managed the biggest club in the world. So, why on earth do you think he'd necessarily pick Utd and a poisoned chalice over millions in the bank at City?

Because even a rich club eventually tires of spending untold millions on rubbish and will tighten the purse strings at some point. Mourinho would want guarantees to be able to bring in some decent players and put his stamp on the team. I'm not sure he would want the job at City if told he had to try and mould the existing players into champions.

But City's squad only needs a few adjustments given someone of his cailbre.

Now the penny has just dropped with me Carmine,i should of realised you where taking the piss earlier :P

Absolutely right Carmine. Anybody could work well with DeJong, Richards, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Hart, Toure, Johnson and Tevez etc. That to me, is not rubbish as Tecumseh put's it.

Now the penny has just dropped with me Carmine,i should of realised you where taking the piss earlier :P

On the contrary, i think Jose could offload a large element of deadwood, buy in a little bit more quality, balance the books reasonably well. As i say, he's managed the biggest club in the world, he's won a treble in Italy. I reckon he would like the oppotunity to be an enormously wealthy legend at City. I really don't see what Utd offer him other than a poison chalice and future instability with you dodgey septic owners

Edited by carmine