Iphone 4 Question

willbartholomew

You will be able to use it anywhere in the world as long as you brought the UNLOCKED version. :whistling:

Just go to the local provider in the country you are in and ask for a pay as you go sim card for the iPhone 4 and they should supply it.

As for what provider is best I am sorry can’t help you there.

I have used my unlocked iPhone 4 all over the world (except USA) but I am sure you will be fine. Others who have will I am sure point you in the right direction.;)

If you have not got the unlocked iPhone 4 then you’re pretty much stuffed.:ermm:

hope that helps

boney

You can use an unlocked Iphone in America with AT&T or T-mobile, which is currently being bought out by AT&T, because they use the GSM technology. You might need to sign up for a monthly service but you will not need to sign a long-term contract if your phone is unlocked. You can just sign up on a month-to-month basis and cancel when you leave. I did this last year with AT&T and it worked great.

some networks in that part of the world still use Nextell networks I beleive, if that is the case your phone will not work on those networks regardless of what you do to it.

I'm sure you can check coverage, networks and offers for where your going if you look online

If your iPhone is unlocked, you can buy a pay as you go sim card at T-Mobile and now I believe from AT&T. Go to one of their stores, not the kiosks you see in the malls. Check their plans carefully.

If your iPhone is unlocked, you can buy a pay as you go sim card at T-Mobile and now I believe from AT&T. Go to one of their stores, not the kiosks you see in the malls. Check their plans carefully.

I was back in the US about 2 months ago (Late March/ Early April). Unless something has changed, T-Mobile and AT&T are still operating completely separate. I used to do ATT pre-paid before, but the last couple trips I have found that pre-paid plans with T-Mobile are cheaper than AT&T.

Additionally, agree with Prism. Go to the stores for lower prices. Mall kiosks have inflated prices to cover costs.

-Mestizo