Am I Just A Loser Here?

cheynewalk

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand ought to be a big market for anti depresive drugs :crazy:

It is. The drugs come in attractive packaging. They average about 160 cm in length and weigh about 45 kilograms. :whistling:

I thought that was the cause of the disease :o

Edited by EirikJohannesen

It is. The drugs come in attractive packaging. They average about 160 cm in length and weigh about 45 kilograms. :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

They are one of those double acting drugs. They work both ways. They create the pain and solve it at the same time. I see ads on television all the time for similar pharmaceuticals. They tell you to take the drug to prevent some sort of pain. Then, they spend the next few minutes telling you all the side affects that could possibly harm you. :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

They are one of those double acting drugs. They work both ways. They create the pain and solve it at the same time. I see ads on television all the time for similar pharmaceuticals. They tell you to take the drug to prevent some sort of pain. Then, they spend the next few minutes telling you all the side affects that could possibly harm you. :whistling:

Take three times a day for the treatment of depression and chronic frustration.

Warning; May cause weight loss of your wallet and temporary pain in your 'khai'. Do not take more than three at one time. Do not take with an excess of alcohol. The special LB version that can be taken internally may irritate hemarrhoids..:blink:

Posted Yesterday, 00:43

Perhaps just feeling a little introspective, but the question comes to mind or rather its inverse. If I was one of life's big winners would I live in Thailand, sitting here on a forum discussing the virtues of the best bangers and mash in Bangkok or how much money I should give my thai girlfiriend every month? To be honest I think not. Perhaps I should have stuck it out in my western home country and faced up to my cultural responsibilities Are you for real I have lived in like 20 countrys by far Thailand its like Disneyland Great place I love it here any hope I never leave what is there not to like about Thailand Haircut 80 Bht food everwhere,massages,Life is Relaxing here what more is there.Drink a beer,try to relax.

You know, when I rank all the countries I go, cheap haircuts figures fairly low down the list.

Anyway, when I lived elsewhere, generally I came to Thailand for a haircut, if I could

SC

:lol:....Glad I m not the only one that was called a nutter for taking a 11 hour flight to get a haircut. Where do you get yours done yet? I see some travel agencies in the UK are now doing Haircut Tour Package Deals :D check them out.

And to think some people might not take you seriously!

http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/09-04/hair-care-tourism-6-destinations-people-are-going-cheap-haircuts.html

SC

Posted Yesterday, 00:43

Perhaps just feeling a little introspective, but the question comes to mind or rather its inverse. If I was one of life's big winners would I live in Thailand, sitting here on a forum discussing the virtues of the best bangers and mash in Bangkok or how much money I should give my thai girlfiriend every month? To be honest I think not. Perhaps I should have stuck it out in my western home country and faced up to my cultural responsibilities Are you for real I have lived in like 20 countrys by far Thailand its like Disneyland Great place I love it here any hope I never leave what is there not to like about Thailand Haircut 80 Bht food everwhere,massages,Life is Relaxing here what more is there.Drink a beer,try to relax.

You know, when I rank all the countries I go, cheap haircuts figures fairly low down the list.

Anyway, when I lived elsewhere, generally I came to Thailand for a haircut, if I could

SC

:lol:....Glad I m not the only one that was called a nutter for taking a 11 hour flight to get a haircut. Where do you get yours done yet? I see some travel agencies in the UK are now doing Haircut Tour Package Deals :D check them out.

And to think some people might not take you seriously!

http://www.bootsnall...p-haircuts.html

SC

Haha, that is brilliant. Truth is often funnier than fiction

Edited by RedFxTrade

You're a loser if you do not attempt to live a life that brings you happiness. What happiness is to you, no one can tell you but yourself :)

You won't score many bragging points on the international career circuit for having lived in Thailand, I can tell you so myself, but does that matter to you?