Hard To Prove Reds, Pheu Thai Are One

webfact

samurai>> Back on Earth... it isn't about being unable to ban people a party cannot beat in an election (...). it is about using a proxy-organization to get around election laws on spending-limits.

No-one does that. That are just allegation coming from the party that cannot win in an election and has no posse.

So it's hard to prove the reds and PTP are the same thing. Only in a legal sense, of course. :blink:

It may or may not be hard as we don't have a person from the legal community saying it is difficult..

So where does that leave the celebrated formula (let's call it 'Formula T') devised by anti-red obsessive mathematicians:

Thaksin = PTP = Red Shirts

... end removed

Wasn't the famous formular 'Thaksin = PTP = UDD'? Now that should be a wee bit more easy to prove ;)

Keep up Rubl, it has now been updated, by the author, I believe, to read

Thaksin = PTP = UDD = Arson = Violence

:o

Thai politics don't obey the LAW. They rule it. If EC feels there is a chance that PT will win this election, they will be cautious beginning now. It is clear that quite a few of the Red Shirt terrorists are standing behind the PT candidates in public too!!

They are not the same, but closely related - their relationship is incestuous, and the bastard result decidedly retarded.:blink:

Interesting that physical assault is not acceptable under thai election law, but apparently intimidation is OK.

Just out of interest what intimidation has taken place and to whom? I presume you are not referring to holding up placards are you? If that is regarded as intimidation the PAD protester who was photographed holding up a Vote No sign (in the other paper) is also guilty of intimidation, but I haven't heard Suthep complain about that.

1 person holding a placard is certainly not intimidation - but a few hundred uniformed members of a party's militant wing would amount to it in my book!

Well, maybe, but your surmised event hasn't happened, has it, so it's not really possible to make comments about alleged intimidation that hasn't taken place.

But that doesn't stop Suthep..

So where does that leave the celebrated formula (let's call it 'Formula T') devised by anti-red obsessive mathematicians:

Thaksin = PTP = Red Shirts... end removed

Wasn't the famous formular 'Thaksin = PTP = UDD'? Now that should be a wee bit more easy to prove ;)

I for one am still willing to believe that there's only a very small minority to which 'arson = violence' applies. Unfortunately that minority includes some UDD leaders who have been putelected to be put on the PTP party list for MP candidates. This after indicating their desire to get immunityserve the people in a better way. Similar, but without violence, Ms. Yingluck indicating a desire to be put on the list and just happen to end on the number one spot after two weeks of solid deliberations on her qualifications by PTP party executives. She's much nicer than those UDD leaders for sure :)

Edited by rubl

Thaksin = PTP = Red Shirts... end removed

I for one am still willing to believe that there's only a very small minority to which 'arson = violence' applies. Unfortunately that minority includes some UDD leaders who have been putelected to be put on the PTP party list for MP candidates. This after indicating their desire to get immunityserve the people in a better way. Similar, but without violence, Ms. Yingluck indicating a desire to be put on the list and just happen to end on the number one spot after two weeks of solid deliberations on her qualifications by PTP party executives. She's much nicer than those UDD leaders for sure :)

If the red shirts on the PTP party list are elected and later convicted, do they get immunity due to their position, or is their elected staus nullified by the fact that they are ineligible to stand?

Why is this board so yellow???? Easy to prove Yellow is Dem.. Mai Pen Rai..... Very interesting

The board has elements of yellow and elements of red, both in quite large numbers - probably a disproportionately larger amount than when compared with the Thai people, as most of them can't stand either yellow and red because they are both WELL out of line.

As for your second sentence, you are so wrong that I don't think I'll bother refuting it and let you prove it, given that it's so "easy to prove". Before you start, though, I'll preceed your failed explanation with "Kasit is not and has never been one of the PAD core leaders".

If the red shirts on the PTP party list are elected and later convicted, do they get immunity due to their position, or is their elected staus nullified by the fact that they are ineligible to stand?

The UDD leaders on the PTP party list for MP candidates are mostly in the 'safe zone', under 50 - 60. This means they will probably be elected MP's. The Election Commission will endorse their election if no valid complaints come within one/two weeks (?). The criminal case those MP's may be charged with already hasn't progressed much and may be put on hold as long as some of the accused have parliamentary immunity (or as long as some are not 'available'). Stature of Limitation, no idea :huh:

Just out of interest what intimidation has taken place and to whom? I presume you are not referring to holding up placards are you? If that is regarded as intimidation the PAD protester who was photographed holding up a Vote No sign (in the other paper) is also guilty of intimidation, but I haven't heard Suthep complain about that.

1 person holding a placard is certainly not intimidation - but a few hundred uniformed members of a party's militant wing would amount to it in my book!

Well, maybe, but your surmised event hasn't happened, has it, so it's not really possible to make comments about alleged intimidation that hasn't taken place.

At least it got k. Natthawut imploring the UDD temporary leader Ms. Thida to tell her red-shirts to refrain from doing anything the Election Commission would have to condemn.

At least it got k. Natthawut imploring the UDD temporary leader Ms. Thida to tell her red-shirts to refrain from doing anything the Election Commission would have to condemn.

That's because the PTP know that the democrats will stoop as low as it takes to get the party dissolved - it's CYA time when Suthep starts getting low and dirty.

Thaksin uses and has used PTP and the reds as a rider may ride two or more horses. Each may compete and squabble but both are beholden to Thaksin who last year let us not forget brought another group out namely the blackshirts to control and push his campaign for state power. Until Seh Daeng was shot. A useful strategy which tried to maintain at least the semblance of independence. But with the decisive injection of red hacks into the electoral lists of the PTP and use of his sister to lead the campaign, Thaksin doesn't care any more for assumed independent posturing. He's all in. The fact that forum red apologists with their mantra of 'its not about Thaksin' are now looking like a bunch of clowns....Actually they don't really because they never believed that nonsense for one minute. It was never more than an attempted ruse to take the heat off Thaksin. No the reason why they are clowns is that they are still trying to wear left-wing T-shirts. At least the locals ask to be paid.

That's because the PTP know that the democrats will stoop as low as it takes to get the party dissolved - it's CYA time when Suthep starts getting low and dirty.

That's because k. Natthawut realizes that having the obvious link between PTP and UDD there will not be a need to 'doctor' evidence. The facts speak for themselves. UDD campaigns for PTP and needs to adhere to the restrictions which apply to political parties and MP candidates. With 20 or more UDD leaders and sub-leaders on PTP party list or as constituency candidates k. Suthep doesn't need to get low and dirty, just watchful, like the Election Commission :)

Edited by rubl

Oh those devious Democrats. Pointing out that the opposition is funded by a thieving, murdering convicted criminal, is led by an incestuous puppet, with said convict's hand so far up her sisterly arse that it brings tears to her eyes, and has put some of those who did the thieving, murdering, and a bit of arson to boot, onto their party list. The rotters!

Hmmmm Yes ... it wasn't the PPP exec caught on film making a payoff that got PPP dissolved .. it was those dirty Dems! It wasn't Thaksin's electoral fraud and paying parties to contest the failed elections ... it was those dirty Dems!

The Democrats don't need to stoop to anything when it comes to the redshirt/Thaksin political arm ... they do themselves in!

With 20 or more UDD leaders and sub-leaders on PTP party list or as constituency candidates

need to bump that number significantly...

The other paper is reporting that between PTP Party-list candidates and constituency MP candidates there are 100 Red Shirts that have been named.

It'll be interesting when the final constituency lists are produced to see just how many make it, but indications are that it will be a quite sizable portion.

Edited by Buchholz