Any Good Parks In Pattaya?

fxm88

Hello. Does anyone know any good parks in Pattaya? Someplace one could sit on the grass and enjoy a picnic with the family? Bonus points if the park is away from traffic, construction, or other annoyances. Triple bouns points if I don't need a car to get there.

P.S. davethailand, if you're going to post to this thread, and undoubtedly you will, please think 2wice before you tell me to build one my ****ing self, mmm-kay?

Hello. Does anyone know any good parks in Pattaya? Someplace one could sit on the grass and enjoy a picnic with the family? Bonus points if the park is away from traffic, construction, or other annoyances. Triple bouns points if I don't need a car to get there.

P.S. davethailand, if you're going to post to this thread, and undoubtedly you will, please think 2wice before you tell me to build one my ****ing self, mmm-kay?

Parks in Pattaya for a picnic? Thats not what parks are for in Pattaya :o Nicer parks in Bangkok ja :D The Kings Park near seacon square is a beauty.

Still got ya knickers in a twist have you :o

The only park type place i know of is on the Buddha hill, its just been re-furbished and you can walk along around to pattaya bay where they have nice gardens, lighthouse etc. (long walk though and theres a helipad which has a nice view.)

Helpful enough? :D

Pattaya lacks parks.

If they have an open space somewhere they whack a cluster of bars on it.

If they did have a nice green park, I don't think that I'd want to have a picnic on it. Too hot. I couldn't enjoy munching on a cold chicken leg with sweat dripping off the end of my nose. How many interruptions could you expect from beggars and hawkers?

My choice for a picnic would be somewhere along the coastline on a secluded beach or hire a boat and go to one of the deserted islands.

Yes, very true, Pattaya has no park areas. Land that could be utilised for parks, usually ends up with an hotel or apts. It seems there is no profit in free leisure space.

However, there is a park in Naklua, next to the market by the sea. Thats only a 10 baht ride away. Exellent market too. :o