Rest In Peace

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIP.

Can somebody confirm if this is Screaming Eagle, thx.

I am 99% sure that it is

On my regular visits to the island I knew Kevin very well - and so did my Brother who lives on the island. He emailed me this morning UK time

Very sad and sorely missed

RIP

kevin RIP

i do believe from his previous posts that i looked , kevin was in fact screamingeagle ... RIP , as you made alot of good posts to the samui forum and we will miss you greatly

but , mods please delete this if you feel its not correct to you below

According to staff, he drowned.

Body was found in Chaweng Lake close to Lakeview.

PLEASE PLEASE do not let the body being put to rest untill it is proven his cause of death !!!! , from his posts ect he just ' wouldnt ' drown in the lake, he has suffered every flood here in 4 years !!!!

PLEASE look into the girls , as he was a ladies man, i dont just take he drown in the lake, this isnt possiible, even if he was drunk !

PLEASE PLEASE do not let this death be put under the carpet unlesss a full police report with indepenant advise is given from his home country

Boater :jap:

kevin RIP

i do believe from his previous posts that i looked , kevin was in fact screamingeagle ... RIP , as you made alot of good posts to the samui forum and we will miss you greatly

but , mods please delete this if you feel its not correct to you below

According to staff, he drowned.

Body was found in Chaweng Lake close to Lakeview.

PLEASE PLEASE do not let the body being put to rest untill it is proven his cause of death !!!! , from his posts ect he just ' wouldnt ' drown in the lake, he has suffered every flood here in 4 years !!!!

PLEASE look into the girls , as he was a ladies man, i dont just take he drown in the lake, this isnt possiible, even if he was drunk !

PLEASE PLEASE do not let this death be put under the carpet unlesss a full police report with indepenant advise is given from his home country

Boater :jap:

Rest slowly Kevin.

Go with Boaty and hope there is the forensics to look into this. Not so many people get found dead for no reason.

Sigh.

R

I do not nows if Screaming Eagle is on this picture. If not, hes friends is here. you will be mist.

4th from the right kneeling down front row, next to Ohm on his left and looks like Crispen to his right. dont let appearance decieve he was a great and humerous guy, think hi s flood experiences go back more than 4 years. another of the eye 90 boys gone.

very sad and still shocked.