Rest In Peace

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any updates?

Kevins death is in todays edition of Samui Express, but if you are a freind, i WOULD NOT buy the paper, as they have an image of his body ( uncensored ) in the lake, but the most insulting part is the point he still drowned !!!, lookin at the picture of his body in the lake, it is near impossible, as his head is above water , and just slumped as if it was dumped there !

thank you is in order to cripin for highlighting this case and getting it reviewed by the main land, but i feel there is a long way to go before the truth comes out and the person who done this and the persons involved are arrested and sent to the hilton !

Any updates?

Kevins death is in todays edition of Samui Express, but if you are a freind, i WOULD NOT buy the paper, as they have an image of his body ( uncensored ) in the lake, but the most insulting part is the point he still drowned !!!, lookin at the picture of his body in the lake, it is near impossible, as his head is above water , and just slumped as if it was dumped there !

thank you is in order to cripin for highlighting this case and getting it reviewed by the main land, but i feel there is a long way to go before the truth comes out and the person who done this and the persons involved are arrested and sent to the hilton !

i know it ia hard but try to stay calme i would hate the wrong person to get the blame for something like this. I think from what i have herd about Crispin and what he knows about the system then the case should be in safe hands

good luck !

as for the newspaper. they can only print the facts that have been written in a report. They cannot put their own opinons into it.

Next month if the report is re-made they will proabably change their story

Any updates?

i know it ia hard but try to stay calme i would hate the wrong person to get the blame for something like this. I think from what i have herd about Crispin and what he knows about the system then the case should be in safe hands

good luck !

as for the newspaper. they can only print the facts that have been written in a report. They cannot put their own opinons into it.

Since when has Samui Express bothered with printing facts. Once again they should be hanging their heads in shame.

Any updates?

good luck !

Since when has Samui Express bothered with printing facts. Once again they should be hanging their heads in shame.

they print what they have been told.

i do not work for the paper but i try to see things from both sides of the coin.

there ask a policeman what has happened then they print it. They could say that it was the opinon of friends that it was not a drowning case but normally they can only print what has been reported. They cannot put their own opinons into it.

As for the photos they print. They do this with every case out here in Asia.

I feel bad for the victim but like i said i try to see things from both sides of the coin

what is disrepectful for us might not be for them and what dis repects them might not disrespect us.

Culture clash!

Unfortunately BigC its more than that. If the newspaper can't print the facts as they are then it shouldn't print anything at all. If they think it does anyone any favours at all to print photos like that in an English newspaper it simply shows how out of touch they are with the local community.

Given how well known and liked Kevin was its just disgusting and shows a total lack of respect.

Unfortunately BigC its more than that. If the newspaper can't print the facts as they are then it shouldn't print anything at all. If they think it does anyone any favours at all to print photos like that in an English newspaper it simply shows how out of touch they are with the local community.

Given how well known and liked Kevin was its just disgusting and shows a total lack of respect.

I would imagine that most of us think that it was not appropriate to print the photo. In respect of the information which the paper can report without risking libel, they have to stick to the facts in the main, and the second autopsy from Surat Thani states that he drowned, and water was found in his stomach and lungs. But a picture says a thousands words, words which can not be condemned as libel.

Which police force is investigating this crime, it seems like this will just be another whitewash.

Who is now collecting the revenue from his bar which has never closed.

Will Kevin's friends and family receive justice.

I think it's best not to jump to any conclusions at this point in time, nor make any comments in public which might upset his friends and family, which includes his Thai partner. Let us hope for the best, although I suspect many of us share your concern that the culprit(s) may never be found.

In respect of your 2nd sentence, as far as I know Honey Bar has always been in his Thai partner's name, as with his motorbike, and so very little in the way of property or inheritance will be legally transferred to his Thai partner as a result of his death. Honey Bar continues to be open to sustain those who derive a living from it, but without Kevin's presence at the bar it is likely that the bar will make less money than before. These facts should be borne in mind when considering any possible motive for his death.

i know the picture probably looked disrespectful but as they say at least the picture no matter how discusting or disrepectfull does not lie.

infact the picture is probably more ture than the words.

i know the picture probably looked disrespectful but as they say at least the picture no matter how discusting or disrepectfull does not lie.

infact the picture is probably more ture than the words.

Its upsetting but I can see your point of view. Just hope at least the truth is found here but we will all miss Kevin.....I still can't believe it really.

http://www.thaivisa....igation-is-off/

The update is in the above link, total whitewash, but then that will surprise very few in Samui

i had thought i had seen it all in samui, but this murder being washed under the carpet and NO ONE even being arrest on Suspision of murder, ( with one person in the eye ) is sickening ! , not even a proper investigation ( did they seal of the site to conduct forensic ? NO, did they search his house for any source of foul play, of course not, someon had bleached and cleaned the house !! ) ..... this lot make Gene Hunt look like a pro !

The update is in the above link, total whitewash, but then that will surprise very few in Samui

i had thought i had seen it all in samui, but this murder being washed under the carpet and NO ONE even being arrest on Suspision of murder, ( with one person in the eye ) is sickening ! , not even a proper investigation ( did they seal of the site to conduct forensic ? NO, did they search his house for any source of foul play, of course not, someon had bleached and cleaned the house !! ) ..... this lot make Gene Hunt look like a pro !

This is just sick. Kevin didn't drown or kill himself he was murdered simple as that. Everyone knows it and if this is the concusion of the investigation and indeed the British Embassy's involvement then they should hang their heads in shame each and every one.

Absolutely disgraceful.

RIP Kevin.

This is just sick. Kevin didn't drown or kill himself he was murdered simple as that. Everyone knows it and if this is the concusion of the investigation and indeed the British Embassy's involvement then they should hang their heads in shame each and every one.

Absolutely disgraceful.

RIP Kevin.

is it any wonder,remember where we live.

Absolutely disgraceful.

RIP Kevin.

is it any wonder,remember where we live.

Yes watch how you go everyone....anyone can murder you and drop your body in Chaweng lake and simply walk away scot free. Simple as that.

There has been an abundance of opinions, speculation, suggestions of blame without evidence or proof, and general negativity which has been voiced in public, much of which has not helped at all in our attempts to achieve the best result in remembrance for Kevin, and such public comments have also upset some of those people who were closest to him. However, I am glad to announce that despite this, Kevin's Harley Davidson motorbike and personal Biker possessions such as boots, waistcoat, etc, will remain together and make the journey to reside in Phuket which Kevin was unable to complete. These belongings will be lovingly cared for and proudly displayed at the Bandidos clubhouse in Phuket as a memorial to Kevin. Thank you to all those people who demonstrated their love and respect for Kevin, who turned out for his memorial ride around Koh Samui on Saturday 18th, who attended his funeral on Sunday 19th, and who contributed their time, effort and money towards establishing a memorial to Kevin, and also to those who will continue to do so in the future. This is indeed an honour of which Kevin would have been most proud and delighted, is a reflection of the determination, love and loyalty of his friends and family who have made this possible, and is a result which will allow his soul to truly Rest in Peace.

• Like 1

There has been an abundance of opinions, speculation, suggestions of blame without evidence or proof, and general negativity which has been voiced in public, much of which has not helped at all in our attempts to achieve the best result in remembrance for Kevin, and such public comments have also upset some of those people who were closest to him. However, I am glad to announce that despite this, Kevin's Harley Davidson motorbike and personal Biker possessions such as boots, waistcoat, etc, will remain together and make the journey to reside in Phuket which Kevin was unable to complete. These belongings will be lovingly cared for and proudly displayed at the Bandidos clubhouse in Phuket as a memorial to Kevin. Thank you to all those people who demonstrated their love and respect for Kevin, who turned out for his memorial ride around Koh Samui on Saturday 18th, who attended his funeral on Sunday 19th, and who contributed their time, effort and money towards establishing a memorial to Kevin, and also to those who will continue to do so in the future. This is indeed an honour of which Kevin would have been most proud and delighted, is a reflection of the determination, love and loyalty of his friends and family who have made this possible, and is a result which will allow his soul to truly Rest in Peace.

I think Kevin will truly Rest in Peace when the truth is outed, apparently the case has not been resolved as far as the British Embassy are concerned and UK detectives are now involved, can anyone confirm this?

In case anyone is interested I've posted some photos on Facebook of the funeral. Kev would have agreed that "it is better to burn out than to fade away" and would be proud of the memorial of his Harley Davidson motorbike and biker stuff which his brothers will set up at the Bandidos clubhouse in Phuket for anyone who wishes to pay a visit when they are in that neck of the woods.

Kevin had little possessions of any value, the only one of any real significant value being his Harley Davidson motorcycle. Thanks to everyone whose love and support helped to make it possible for his motorcycle to go to Phuket, not least of all including his Thai partner of several years who demonstrated her love for Kevin by pretty much giving away the only thing of value that she had of Kevin's and kindly allowed his Harley to go where it was destined to form part of his memorial.

• 10 months later...

I find it hard to believe that a girl alone beat him to death if she was involved she must have had an accomplice.

But i do question why the girlfriend (lady boy) insisted that he committed suicide when he was so obviously beaten, Has anybody questioned him/her ?

I was just thinking about this person who posted this "hearsay" post about Kevin's supposedly suicide.

That post did seem a bit strange to me with many strange information.

There were many inconsistent details in there and it was written in a peculiar way.

I wonder what the real intention and motive really was with that post.

The initial reports from the island suggested that it may have been a suicide. Thanks to Crispin's involvement, visiting the morgue to see his body and take photographic evidence, and ensuring that a proper autopsy is conducted, I understand that this has now been ruled out.

Several people were led to believe initially that it may have been a suicide or accident, and I believe that anyone posting info here was simply repeating what they were led to believe at the time in the initial state of confusion and local speculation, and I don't believe that they had any ulterior motive for making such comment.

As to the person(s) on the island who initiated this viewpoint, we should keep an open mind as to their reasons for doing so. They may have done so in the genuine belief that it was a suicide, or may indeed have been scared to voice any other opinion. We don't know, and hope that the police investigation will eventually shed some factual light upon this case. In the meantime, it would be wrong to jump to any conclusions or begin pointing any fingers, especially towards those who loved and took care of him and who are grieving at this time.

It was obvious to the first person outside the police to see the disceased ( a friend) that Kevin had been badly beaten. So why did the police declare it as suicide, and will any heads roll for this attempt of miscarriage of justice. Someone must have signed off.

Edited by Rooo
Removed name reference.

I was just thinking about this person who posted this "hearsay" post about Kevin's supposedly suicide.

That post did seem a bit strange to me with many strange information.

There were many inconsistent details in there and it was written in a peculiar way.

I wonder what the real intention and motive really was with that post.

The initial reports from the island suggested that it may have been a suicide. Thanks to Crispin's involvement, visiting the morgue to see his body and take photographic evidence, and ensuring that a proper autopsy is conducted, I understand that this has now been ruled out.

Several people were led to believe initially that it may have been a suicide or accident, and I believe that anyone posting info here was simply repeating what they were led to believe at the time in the initial state of confusion and local speculation, and I don't believe that they had any ulterior motive for making such comment.

As to the person(s) on the island who initiated this viewpoint, we should keep an open mind as to their reasons for doing so. They may have done so in the genuine belief that it was a suicide, or may indeed have been scared to voice any other opinion. We don't know, and hope that the police investigation will eventually shed some factual light upon this case. In the meantime, it would be wrong to jump to any conclusions or begin pointing any fingers, especially towards those who loved and took care of him and who are grieving at this time.

It was obvious to the first person outside the police to see the disceased ( a friend) that Kevin had been badly beaten. So why did the police declare it as suicide, and will any heads roll for this attempt of miscarriage of justice. Someone must have signed off.

The simple truth is that Kevin would never have taken his own life.

Edited by Rooo

So what was the final police report on cause of death?

Why does it matter there are people that can't believe someone could kill him self.

Not saying he killed him self, but as all the above posters how would they know unless they were there for me it's all hear say.

• Like 1

Why does it matter there are people that can't believe someone could kill him self.

Not saying he killed him self, but as all the above posters how would they know unless they were there for me it's all hear say.

Kevin spent 25 years building up his pension so he could live out the rest of his years in happiness. It doesn't add up.

Kevin spent 25 years building up his pension so he could live out the rest of his years in happiness. It doesn't add up.

Well i think that if the people were there then they might be the killers and i doubt they would go to the police station and grass themselves up after doing this,

i am sorry but if one wanted to kill themselve then trying to drown yourself in 30 cms of water might be a little difficult. normally rope round the head or jumping off a cliff or even shooting yourslef would have been more normall way to do that.

my guess is and only a guess. is that he was in a fight maybe went to far and he died. or it might have been pre-meditated and the killer wanted to through the man in the lake making it look like a drowning not taking into account that they made a mistake by throwing him in the shallow part.

Also people that kill themsleves tend to leave a suicide note and more. From reading his posts he did not seem mentally ustable enought to be taking a stroll down opast the lake and just happen to think "ui know i shall kill myself" Maybe an unstable person might do such a thing but i do no think he has the profile of that.

One thing is for sure that we may have to accept that this case shall always be unsolved as hard as that is to digest