Robson Quits As Thailand Manager

phutoie2

There are some real ignorant pricks on here!! Brian Robson is suffering from throat cancer and as he has been operated on, he would have had part or all of his vocal chords removed.

which would make speaking if not impossible,v v difficult.. He was a great player and in my life time one of the truly great England captains, on the pitch he was a wonderful leader.and although his managerial career didn't hit the same highs as his playing career did, the man deserve's the utmost respect and IMO EVERYONES support in what must be a V V difficult time for him and his family. A speedy recovery Brian.

Good player in his time, but should have stayed away from being ( or pretending to be ) a manager at home and away.

Sorry to hear about his plight.

Life catches up with us all at some point or other though.

Hardly surprising really.

Try telling under performing players they aren't doing very well and they will consider it a loss of face and sulk.

Good luck with whatever you do Pops.

Pop Robson was the other Bryan.

There are some real ignorant pricks on here!! Brian Robson is suffering from throat cancer and as he has been operated on, he would have had part or all of his vocal chords removed.

which would make speaking if not impossible,v v difficult.. He was a great player and in my life time one of the truly great England captains, on the pitch he was a wonderful leader.and although his managerial career didn't hit the same highs as his playing career did, the man deserve's the utmost respect and IMO EVERYONES support in what must be a V V difficult time for him and his family. A speedy recovery Brian.

Not wanting to be picky, but its Bryan, not Brian. I know as my own first name is Brian!

Agree he was a good player, especially for the 3 Lions.

I suspect thst might be the last England manager we see in the Thai set up.

Traditionally he has been sponsored by the FA in order to encourage their vote at FIFA.

However, after the debacle of the last world cup vote I expect that mat not happen in the future.

Crap player, crap manager.

Thank god hes gone, he brought the national team to its knees.

Scouser John

haha. good player in his day, truly appalling manager everywhere he's ever been.

Thailand 0 - Singapore 1

Need I say anymore ?

Should get Steve Coppell in. I believe he has a home in the Pattaya area and may even speak some Thai.

Another Utd cast off ? No thanks.

Scouser John

Coppell is a scouser. I think he's a good person though.

Should get Steve Coppell in. I believe he has a home in the Pattaya area and may even speak some Thai.

Another Utd cast off ? No thanks.

Scouser John

Coppell is a scouser. I think he's a good person though.

You might be right. Thailand will may never win the world cup but they are a lot better than when under "Captain Marvel".

Maybe someone from a country that actually have won something recently?

Almost every tournament there is a surprise package or two, where those countries are often managed by some obscure long haired manager from Germany or France.

Time to stop thinking about the PR value of the new manager, but what he can do with the available recourses.

Scoucer john what a frigging ridiculous name, how can you not feel like an an absolute <deleted> every time you type it, sounds like something from the 60's even then it was retarded, and whats with sponge man!! what the fuc are you on? you know what tops it all, you seem to know absolutely fuc_k all about football. I'm out of these forums they just piss me off

Scoucer john what a frigging ridiculous name, how can you not feel like an an absolute <deleted> every time you type it, sounds like something from the 60's even then it was retarded, and whats with sponge man!! what the fuc are you on? you know what tops it all, you seem to know absolutely fuc_k all about football. I'm out of these forums they just piss me off

I do know that Bryan robbo bobbo led Thailand over the cliff, they couldnt beat those world superpowers Singapore or Jordan either.

Please d'ont leave the forum, we need ya bud.

Scouser John

I do know that Bryan robbo bobbo led Thailand over the cliff, they couldnt beat those world superpowers Singapore or Jordan either.

Scouser John

Did it cross your mind that his illness may have affected him over the last year of his managing career?

As a player he won a lot of trophys for his club and was a world class box to box goalscoring midfielder ........similar to Gerrard but better in my opinion wink.gif

Also Thailand are no super power either....maybe you should put up for the job,your waxings are as low as Thailands fifa position laugh.gif

Scouser John

Did it cross your mind that his illness may have affected him over the last year of his managing career?

As a player he won a lot of trophys for his club and was a world class box to box goalscoring midfielder ........similar to Gerrard but better in my opinion wink.gif

Also Thailand are no super power either....maybe you should put up for the job,your waxings are as low as Thailands fifa position laugh.gif

He knew he was seriously ill. If this started to affect his work, he should considering leave the job.

In all fairness in regards to the results. I remember a lot of news articles after the national team was dumped out of the last regional cup.

Turned out the national team had 2 days (1 training day) together before the tournament started.

The greedy boys in FA thought implementing another cup, mid season, would be a nice money spinning idea. Dont worry about the schedule.

It is also a matter of fact that FA is interfering again and again in regards to the team management, and even picking players.

Scouser John

Better than Gerrard ? :lol:

Scouser John

Better than Gerrard ? :lol:

Both about equally overrated..

was he ill when he was manager of middlesbrough, bradford, west brom and sheffiled united as well? or was he just <deleted>?

was he ill when he was manager of middlesbrough, bradford, west brom and sheffiled united as well? or was he just <deleted>?

Where did i say he was a great manager?

Have you got your glasses on? i suggest you read what i wrote again then come back with more "nasty remarks" about a legend in the English game that is clearly ill with throat cancer.

Your remarks about him being crap,shows why scousers are berated(hated) around the country for there self pity wit!

Run along...............

Where did i say he was a great manager?

Have you got your glasses on? i suggest you read what i wrote again then come back with more "nasty remarks" about a legend in the English game that is clearly ill with throat cancer.

Your remarks about him being crap,shows why scousers are berated(hated) around the country for there self pity wit!

Run along...............

christ you're tedious.