Robson Quits As Thailand Manager

phutoie2

Going to avoid all the petty bullshit about his management pedigree in the UK. Managing Thailand though is a poisoned chalice. I remember speaking to Peter Reid a couple of years back when he was the manager here, and we had jsut played a Vets football match in the pissing rain, on a fairly ordinary pitch. He reckoned the facilities and pitch were as good as what he got to do training on with the national team - I thought the facilities were more like a shitty parks ground.

Wish him all the best in his recovery.

• 3 weeks later...

The disaster time he had at Sheffield United was not "petty" in most Blades fans eyes.

He is a crap manager.

But he is a footballing great.

End of the day he is the same as you and me. Get well soon Bryan.

Several posts discussion moderation have been deleted. Thaivisa, for several very good reasons, do not allow public discussion of moderation. No warnings this time, but there will be the next time.

If you want to know the forum rules, I highly suggest you read them. I've even made it easy for you and posted a link here (there's also a link at the top of each page):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

And for the really lazy, I have posted the following two rules, which are strictly enforced. If you want to discuss these with the moderators, please email support at thaivisa.com. DO NOT post followups here.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.