Married Couple, Neither Thai, One W/ Work Permit?

This isn't happening just yet for us. We are both working at the moment and have the appropriate work permits and Non-Imm B Visas for our jobs.

BUT, it seems that perhaps my husband's work might become lucrative enough that I don't have to work in the future. If that were to happen, what are my visa options?

We are both citizens of the USA and we currently have one-year non-imm B visas and work permits. If I were to quit my job, my work permit would be invalid, of course. I would not work, but my husband would continue to work. This would mean my "B" is invalid, as well. What are my options at that point, then? Can I get a visa through my husband's visa? I haven't been able to find a topic on this.

Thanks in advance. I am simply exploring my options, here. I have consider attempting to learn Thai, and that means I could apply for an Ed visa, I understand.

You can get an extension based on being dependant matching your husbands extension.

From Police order 777/2551

2.20 In the case of a family member of an alien who has been permitted temporary

stay under clauses 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6,2.7, 2.10, 2.12, 2.13,2.4, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17,2.21, 2.22,2.26,6.29 of this Order

(applicable only to parents, spouse, child, adopted child or child of his/her spouse):

Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 1 year at a time.

(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM);

(2) Proof of family relationship;

(3) In the case of a spouse, the marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto; or

(4) In the case of a child, adopted child or child of his/her spouse, the said person must not be married, must be living with the family, and must be less than 20 years of age; or

(5) In the case of a parent, the said person shall be 50 years of age or over.

You would have no options other than normal tourist/education and such if husband is on 90 day visa entry but if his job is good suspect he is on one year extension of stay so you take copy of that/his passport and your marriage certificate to a Consulate and obtain a single entry non immigrant O visa to stay with spouse and then obtain matching extension of stay as dependent.