Land Lease/purchase

Cast of Characters: Aunt/Cousin - Thai Citizen; Wife (Thai?) NOT a Thai citizen (hill-tribe) therefore a foreigner; Son of Wife (age 8 years) Thai citizen; ME a foreigner.

I am well aware that as a ‘foreigner’ neither my wife nor I can OWN land, i.e. Register land in either name. BUT

Q. Can a ‘foreigner’ PURCHASE land in Thailand? If Yes -

Q. Are there land purchase contracts available and can the ‘foreigner’s’ name appear on the contract as purchaser?

Q. Are the Purchase Contracts ‘attached’ or ‘applied’ in some way to the Land registration (Chanote)?

Q. Can both names of ‘foreigner’s’ appear on a 30 + 30 Land Lease Agreement/Contract?

Scenario 1: Wife wants to use Aunt/Cousin (who lives permanently in Taiwan) as ‘Thai Nominee Owner’ for Land registration (and purchaser if the above Q’s are negative) with the wife(?) or Son (age 8)(?) of wife as the ‘Usfructuary Interest’ on the Chanote. Q. Any alternatives? Problems?

A 30 + 30 Lease Agreement and the Chanote to be provided by Aunt at time of land registration?

Scenario 2: Q. Can the ‘Son of wife (age 8) be a legal OWNER of Land and registered as such? How? Q. Can ‘Son of Wife’ (age 8) be a Purchaser of Land?

The above is probably a unique situation that may never occur again. I am sure there are many ‘foreigner couples’ that might be interested in purchase and lease of land and might like to no if there are solutions to Q’s above.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.