Jimmi Halliday - The Blarney Stone, Jomtien

ramidin

Jimmy Halliday, the owner of the Blarney Stone, passed away in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, at approximately 1845hrs on 4th June 2011.

Funeral rites are being held at Wat Krating Tong, Jomtiem Soi 11 at 1900hrs on Friday 10th June 2011, before a cremation ceremony on Saturday 11th June 2011 starting at 1100hrs.

All welcome.

- Requiescant in Pace -

I

RIP Jimmy

R.I.P never done me no wrong , God forgives all his children , we are nothing compared to the Almighty God , we should forgive Amen ,

I am a relative if Doc and was very upset to learn of this death in a newspaper, i would be grateful if anyone could give me any details when and if his remains are coming back ti Ireland, and also a phone number i could contact someone over there , i have searched for the number of the blarney stone with no luck , any help would be helpfull

I

RIP Jimmy

R.I.P never done me no wrong , God forgives all his children , we are nothing compared to the Almighty God , we should forgive Amen ,

I am a relative if Doc and was very upset to learn of this death in a newspaper, i would be grateful if anyone could give me any details when and if his remains are coming back ti Ireland, and also a phone number i could contact someone over there , i have searched for the number of the blarney stone with no luck , any help would be helpfull

Somebody mentioned that he was to be cremated at a Wat in Jomtien .( i can not find the post now ) .

I

RIP Jimmy

Somebody mentioned that he was to be cremated at a Wat in Jomtien .( i can not find the post now ) .

First post here .... <_<

I knew Jim myself and was also very shocked to hear of his death. He was defo a charater, lived by the sword I guess.....

Anyway, I did a little googling and found these details that may be of use.....

Blarney Stone Thappraya Road, Jomtien Complex, Jomtien

Jimi 08 6094 7750 [email protected]

• Tel: 086 094 7750
  • 413/62-63 Jomtien Complex
    Thappraya Road
    Jomtien

Same number both times so it should be the right one. Good luck with your enquires.