1 Day Overstay (Free) W/Extension Of Stay (Tourist)

I wanted to confirm that I will not be charged any overstay fees if I overstay my entry into thailand by 1 day. I am on a 60 day tourist visa, WITH a 30 day extension. 23 Jun is stamped into my passport, but I want to take a flight out that leaves on the 24th. Can someone please confirm that I will not be charged.

Please save the...your breaking the law response, and could be sent to jail mumbo jumbo.

"I wanted to confirm that I will not be charged any overstay fees if I overstay my entry into thailand by 1 day. I am on a 60 day tourist visa, WITH a 30 day extension. 23 Jun is stamped into my passport, but I want to take a flight out that leaves on the 24th. Can someone please confirm that I will not be charged.

Please save the...your breaking the law response, and could be sent to jail mumbo jumbo. "

Why? Do you regularly hide your head under the pillow and cry for your Mum?

The overstay fine is not charged for being one day over if leaving at the airport.

Not fully exact. You will be not charge only if it's your first one.

If you already had a 1 day overstay before, the 2nd time you will have to pay a fine for 2 days.

If you overstay more than one day you will be charged for all overstay days but if only one day the 500 baht fine will not be charged if leaving by airport. There is no check to see how many times you may have done this; or a change in policy for those that have.