Translation Service

Spaniel

I have my Will completed covering my assets in Thailand. Now I need to get it translated from English to Thai. Can anyone recommend a good translation service in Bangkok to do this and what can I expect to pay? I would assume they would charge per page. I dont want to start another "Thal Will" discussinon. My will has allready been ok'ed by a lawyer. I just neeed a good translation service. Thanks for any recommendations.

Isn't it better if you ask the lawyer as I suspect you need to get the translation notarized and they might know of a decent place that cooperate with them, i.e. they will take the papers there for you and return them once done etc?

Where are you located and will you also need to get it notarized? Will you also need a notarized copy of the will in your native language? There are tons of translation services around most embassies if you are going to be needing a notary from your local embassy. I think the embassy will even give you a list of notaries in the area. Not sure about the price of translating a will but as with most labor intense things in Thailand, the price is fairly cheap. The translation services around the embassies usually can take car of other things for you too such as getting the will registered or certified, if such things are required.