Double Entry Tourist Visa Cambodia Report

Hi,

Im in Phnom Penh right now. Dropped off my passport at Mr Keo's office this morning and asked for a double entry tourist visa.

I didn't have a passport picture but he said he could just scan it from my passport.

Paid $88 for the express service and i can pick up my passport later tonight at 7pm.

LMN Travel Tours

Mr Keo

012 76 74 01

221, Sisowath Quay

(Near Paragon Hotel)

I went into another office before i ended up at Mr Keo and they only offered single entry visas!!

Will keep you posted when i pick up my passport tonight.

Sorry but your post makes no sense to me whatsoever. First you say you are in PP now but then you say you drooped off your passport at some guy named Mr Kiao or whatever this morning? Paragon is in Bkk and the number you show doesn't seem like any Thai mobile number I have seen so is that a Cambodian number or something? How can you drop your passport off in Bkk in the morning and then be in PP to pick it up the same day/evening? Somehow this seems fishy to me and not even having 2 passport pics you think you will get a double entry tourist visa? Either I'm missing something here or theist post just makes no sense.

Sorry but your post makes no sense to me whatsoever. First you say you are in PP now but then you say you drooped off your passport at some guy named Mr Kiao or whatever this morning? Paragon is in Bkk and the number you show doesn't seem like any Thai mobile number I have seen so is that a Cambodian number or something? How can you drop your passport off in Bkk in the morning and then be in PP to pick it up the same day/evening? Somehow this seems fishy to me and not even having 2 passport pics you think you will get a double entry tourist visa? Either I'm missing something here or theist post just makes no sense.

Not sure how to respond to the bunch of rubbish you just posted.

Everyone in Phnom Penh knows the Paragon Hotel.

Mr Keo has been recommended multiple times in the last weeks on this forum.

3. ...

No one needs passport pics or outbound tickets when dealing with an agent in cambodia.

Anyway, carry on..

Using a third party to submit your visa application at a Thai consulate and later pick it up with the visa is perfectly legal. It is the consulates of some other countries that require visa applicants to appear personally. I have had dozens of Thai visas so far from different Thai consulates and never have I applied in person.

So what was the total cost for your visa run OP? You still needed to get a room the night before in order to give Mr Khios your passport in the morning and then still had to get a room the next night because you got your visa at 8:00pm. I did the same thing except I only paid the $60 for my visa and only got the single entry so actually you did good using this company I guess and didn't have to sit there all day. WELL worth the extra 20 bucks I would say.

Good post after all :)

re costs - easy to predict when I need my next visa . . . bought air tickets 290 baht each way in an Air Asia sale, stayed at Diamond Palace Hotel @ 700b per night. Stayed 5 nights as had some sightseeing to do. No hurry, a bargain.

Going back in November, will use Mr Keo again, and sale tickets again too.

• 1 month later...

re costs - easy to predict when I need my next visa . . . bought air tickets 290 baht each way in an Air Asia sale, stayed at Diamond Palace Hotel @ 700b per night. Stayed 5 nights as had some sightseeing to do. No hurry, a bargain.

Going back in November, will use Mr Keo again, and sale tickets again too.

Now this is more in my price bracket. But 290 baht each way from where? Just got a quote from Air Asia website BKK to PNH and the taxes and fees were over 700 baht each way.

^ Hi - our 290b flights were from Bangkok - Phnom Penh.

I booked them in December 2010 in an AA sale, and already have my flights for 2012 - again, an AA sale and this time we got seats at just 30b each way Bkk-PP.

The standard airport departure taxes etc cannot be avoided, no matter where one is flying, and these can't be discounted in a sale - in total the real cost of each flight is 1025 baht (4100 for two people return flights), note this now includes the Cambodian airport departure tax of US $25 per person, previously we paid this separately at PP airport.

1000b is still cheap imo.

• 2 months later...

update: mr keo says no real options for thai visas from cambo.. he said there is a chance if you have WP, letter from your apartment owner, bank account and any other info you can imagine... but not guaranteed. he said he had 2 couples, farang and a thai and they were actually married and still got rejected (even though I'd bet they had shotty documentation or not enough money, but that's me just stereotyping).. he said try KL or an ED visa.

Edited by mobiryder