Where Do I Go To Renew My Registration In Pattaya

I am approaching the 1 yr mark on my new Honda and will need to update my vehicle registration. I live in Pattaya but bought the car in BKK....was wondering if the dealer will do it for me or do I go to the local DMW...also want to know fees and any additional paperwork that is necessary...Thank You

Edited by ericg1953

OK Eric........ from JBC, proceed to Soi Watboon and turn left. Go right up to the Sukhumvit Road and turn left at traffic lights. A short distance along the Sukhumvit Road there is an insurance agency on the left hand side........ maybe 150 metres. The insurance agent's shop is green and white and there is one of those water dispensers outside. They will renew the yearly tax for you and you will be charged 100 baht for the service. All you need is the registration book (Tabien Rot) and your insurance papers, especially the tear-off "polobor" slip (compulsory third party insurance). I'm not sure about the tax amount though....... maybe around 3,000 baht.

Don't forget, when your car is 7 years old, you will need a test certificate also and the testing station can do the renewal for you.

Cheers Eric.

Or

On Saturday at Big C, South Pattaya Road, they have a booth set up and you can pay your car tax there and get your sticker, no extra fee required

Bring the same documentation as stated above

Do you know if you can do transfer of ownership or not at Big C on Saturday?

Or

On Saturday at Big C, South Pattaya Road, they have a booth set up and you can pay your car tax there and get your sticker, no extra fee required

No you cannot BUT you can buy the insurance opposite Big C at AA Insurance Brokers - they will also get the Road Tax for you.

Or

No you cannot BUT you can buy the insurance opposite Big C at AA Insurance Brokers - they will also get the Road Tax for you.

Correct but AA Insurance Brokers also wants an extra fee