Vulcan 900 Exhaust

Timthai

Before I go shipping from the US (which I still may do anyhow)... does anyone know if there are any suppliers for aftermarket exhausts locally? (Cobra, V&H, Hard Krome?)

Planning on adding Hard Krome 2 into 1 Sideburner plus the new Cobra PowrPro autotune processor and additional air intake (just for the fun of it).

Judging from prices on other imported bikes and components, it will probably still be cheaper to pay the freight and duty to buy direct from the US, plus a better range of choice.

(Anyone have any experience or recommendations on a reliable supplier in the US that has shipped to LOS without headaches or hassles?)

Cheers.

Timthai

I have shipped mostly everything from the states. I have meet a few venders at biker meets that offer some good deals on things they stock but usually is for the HD. Like you say better selection and price.

I have been also looking at the new Cobra fuel controller but want to wait until I see more feed back before forking out close to &500 plus tax and shipping. I have the Cobra FI 2000 and it does just fine. Just find someone that is running close to the same set up with exhaust and intake and get there settings for the MAP.

Also get on the forums state side for the 900 Vulcan. I belong to one for the Fury and find out the best prices on parts new products coming and group buys that make some of the bigger priced items more reasonable

Oh yes and you will also need to get the Irate grill to.

Timthai

I have shipped mostly everything from the states. I have meet a few venders at biker meets that offer some good deals on things they stock but usually is for the HD. Like you say better selection and price.

I have been also looking at the new Cobra fuel controller but want to wait until I see more feed back before forking out close to &500 plus tax and shipping. I have the Cobra FI 2000 and it does just fine. Just find someone that is running close to the same set up with exhaust and intake and get there settings for the MAP.

Also get on the forums state side for the 900 Vulcan. I belong to one for the Fury and find out the best prices on parts new products coming and group buys that make some of the bigger priced items more reasonable

Thanks Furyrider,

Yes, I have been watching the forums in the US. Seems to be the best way.

I did see a HD post where a member cancelled his advanced order for the new Powrpro controller after the guy at Cobra advised him that he wouldn't notice all that much improvement over his existing FI200R. But there seemed to be a delay in shipping from Cobra, so everyone is waiting for the reviews. I figure if I order at the same time as the pipes, I can save on some shipping.

Timthai

Thanks Furyrider,

Yes, I have been watching the forums in the US. Seems to be the best way.

I did see a HD post where a member cancelled his advanced order for the new Powrpro controller after the guy at Cobra advised him that he wouldn't notice all that much improvement over his existing FI200R. But there seemed to be a delay in shipping from Cobra, so everyone is waiting for the reviews. I figure if I order at the same time as the pipes, I can save on some shipping.