Harley

HD 50km/h GPS 48km/h

HD 100km/h GPS 96km/h

HD 130km/h GPS 126km/h

HD 150km/h GPS 144km/h

HD 180km/h GPS 174km/h

HD 280km/h GPS you fuxing lier :o

[/quote

I tend to agre with that last statement. I think I would be blown off my bike before reaching that speed.

All speedos I have checked always say you are going faster than what you actually are. I wonder if its a legal thing about getting sued for speeding? I mean the car companies don't want to get sued if a customer is done for speeding because the speedo reading is slower than the actual speed? This includes cars I have checked.

All speedos I have checked always say you are going faster than what you actually are. I wonder if its a legal thing about getting sued for speeding? I mean the car companies don't want to get sued if a customer is done for speeding because the speedo reading is slower than the actual speed? This includes cars I have checked.

I think its because its look better the faster the car/bike is :) going 70 and GPS show 61 thats 9km wrong, now i know why the US PCX is slower than the Thai PCX :)

I know in Oz the manufacturers have speedos that read faster than your travelling speed. That happened because some state governments circumvented the Federal government rules re: weights and measures . A long time ago (late 80's/early 90's?) all the states ceded their powers over weights and measures to the Federal government. This included vehicle speedometers. Vehicle speedos had to have a +/- 10% error factor. Then some states decided to introduce state laws that only allowed +/- 3% error....which meant the manufacturers had to do something to avoid future litigation. Vola! A slight tweak fixed the problem. Far cheaper than a class action against states that are, in effect, breaking Federal laws. And why isn't the Federal government doing anything about it? Good question. :rolleyes: