• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

St George's Bermuda

Correct!

Croc... Excellent guess because they are both Atlantic islands, both former british colonies, both nations start with "B" and have 7 letters, have similar architecture, and many other similarities. That's why I said it was an excellent guess, but wrong.

Edited by bino

St George's Bermuda

Correct!

Croc... Excellent guess because they are both Atlantic islands, both former british colonies, both nations start with "B" and have 7 letters, have similar architecture, and many other similarities. That's why I said it was an excellent guess, but wrong.

OK, thanks mate. :D

I checked a number of Carribean ports. I can't believe I missed Bermuda. :o

St George's Bermuda

Correct!

OK, thanks mate. :D

I checked a number of Carribean ports. I can't believe I missed Bermuda. :o

Lots of sailors bound for there have said the exact same thing...........

hi guys!  hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I thought this thread was fun.  I'm not sure if this will post right, but guess this one!  (a test for the yanks really....please don't think I'm racist or exclusive)

stadium2.jpg

I don't think anyone got this, although some 'guessed' the state correctly. The city is Ann Arbor, Michigan home of the Wolverines of the Univeristy of Michigan.

Edited by lomatopo