Wife'S Younger, Thai Sister, Pregnant By Falong, What Legal Recourse Can We Take?

bentley12

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, maybe the OP is really dealing with this situation. The thing that i am really curious about is if the story really was told to him exactly like this, how naive he is instead of the 20 year old girl. I have yet to meet a sexually active thai WOMAN who did not know what their actions could lead to.

If she is really pregnant, i seriously doubt the man is 70. If he is 70...come on OP she wanted money or something. I would say that she probably has no idea who got her pregnant or does not want her family to known what really happened so she came up with this weak lie.

OP respond

There is also the possibility that the guy is lying. I mean firstly he may be 'old' so she came up with the figure of 70 he could well be younger and also he says he works at the airport but he could just be retired, living the life in Thailand, doing some tutor work (in or out of University) and told everyone he 'has a good job at the airport' when his tutoring is all he does

Sometimes I wonder why trolls are banned. This thread is a big laugh. Despite the number of posts pointing out the obvious, some people still take it seriously.

Perhaps that is why is hasn't been closed, although perhaps it should be moved to the "Jokes" forum.

The real shame, however, is that what could be serious issues are trivialized. Which is my main point.

to reply to the 'Gik', sub thread, I will suggest it has evolved with a differing meaning amongst the teenager, Gik meaning someone who is more than a friend, but not actually a boyfriend/girlfriend that has moved on to second, or maybe third base.

As explained by my then teenage daughter, without the 'base' analogy.

The adult variation is as explained, previously, just take your pick.

Good luck to her and the old man, I'm sure if it was true ( Which I doubt very much ) they would be having a much better time having sex than they would typing meaningless and totally pointless posts on an anonymous internet forum.

Ask your wife if she agrees.

I bet most of you old timers spend more time tapping out endless meaningless posts on ThaiVisa than you do with your wife.

Then you wonder why she has a Thai boyfriend.......................... :D

Good luck to her and the old man, I'm sure if it was true ( Which I doubt very much ) they would be having a much better time having sex than they would typing meaningless and totally pointless posts on an anonymous internet forum.

Ask your wife if she agrees.

I bet most of you old timers spend more time tapping out endless meaningless posts on ThaiVisa than you do with your wife.

Then you wonder why she has a Thai boyfriend.......................... :D

You have to give the lady a bit of time to clean the house, cook dinner and change the sheets. Plus it takes an hour for the meds to kick in. What am I supposed to do?

70years old and pulls a 20year old virgin,and for free,b.s---t.

The only part I do not believe is the free aspect. :D

Reading the posts on this thread, do you think if I sat in John's bar with a big amulet displayed prominently on my chest with a lovely looking 20 year old farm girl from the mountains that I could go into business selling amulets? Maybe put a little sign on the table that said “She loves me for myself.”

I really like this thread but PT Barnum was right.

70years old and pulls a 20year old virgin,and for free,b.s---t.

Happened to me - I was 20 and she was 70.

you lucky so and so my father used to tell me,son an old one closeing is as good as a young one opening.

mods can see ip addresses.. this could be fixed in 5secs by them. Guy is obviously from the UK

and i am posting from bkk right now on a vpn that says I am in the Ukraine. So what have you proved?

that your internet must be extremely slow

Troll topic but will feed,

What kind of sperm count does this 70 year old possess, unless he has been doing her for a while. And now she is surprised she is pregnant ?

Also, the OP should realize that when you marry the girl you marry the family.

LOL, thats rich. From the fake 1 post troll hiding behind a false account.

Dude, She's 19 (at the time supposedly) he's 70, and you have the audacity to use the word VIRTUES in relation to her and CHARMS in relation to him.

Nice one.