Wife'S Younger, Thai Sister, Pregnant By Falong, What Legal Recourse Can We Take?

bentley12

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

something bogey i think. 70 year old falong working at the airport. if he was working for any big airline he would be retired by now and enjoying the fruits of thailand.

maybe concerned woman against old men in thailandrolleyes.gif

Well, I thought this was what he did. :whistling:

If she doesn't want to have the child she can have an abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Thailand, so I guess this case goes to Dr. Coat Hanger. :(

It's legal for health reasons, there are many legal places in Thailand to get it done.

OP didnt say the girl was having health issues. :ermm:

I think you'll find though , that if you are willing to pay then there is no problems. The "Health Issues" can be got around.

i find it very hard to believe that a 20 year old thai woman would have sex with a 70 year old man without some kind of expectations for money. He just wanted sex, they probably both got what they wanted. The fact that you say a 20 year old woman is too young and naive is not an american mentality for sure. You are probably thai yourself because thai people say things like that.

Cannot be bother to keep replying to pedantic people ,Dogs ducks who cares they both are the same i know Thai traditions . I just don't know as much as you take care .have a nice Day

The main point of my post wasn't about dogs or ducks. That was well-intentioned levity that I thought you might appreciate. I apologize that it aggravated you.

My question (that you ignored) remains: how would mutilating the man who engaged in consensual sex and -- like his sexual partner was irresponsible -- help the young lady or her child?

if he was working for any big airline he would be retired by now and enjoying the fruits of thailand.

Who said he worked for a big airline? I used to know a guy who had a rather well paying contract to teach English to the TAT at the airport. Who knows what this guy does (if he exists) or whether it is even at the airport rather than near it and/or somehow associated with it.

i find it very hard to believe that a 20 year old thai woman would have sex with a 70 year old man without some kind of expectations for money. He just wanted sex, they probably both got what they wanted.

Yeah...years ago, I got laid by attractive young Thai women a LOT with just average looks and a fair amount of charm. I think I still have some of the latter but suspect I'd have considerably less luck now...

20 years from now? I don't think charm will do it.

... Last time I checked 20 year old women were not handing out free sex to 70 year old men.

You mean they start charging after the guy gets to be a certain age?

I will have to keep an eye on my gik then.

What's a gik ?

its what the older generation of sexpats, sorry expats like to call their bit on the side, makes them feel younger for some reason. whistling.gif

... Last time I checked 20 year old women were not handing out free sex to 70 year old men.

What's a gik ?

its what the older generation of sexpats, sorry expats like to call their bit on the side, makes them feel younger for some reason. whistling.gif

Be that as it may (or may not), it's also a Thai colloquialism for, roughly, regular but casual sex partner (or "f*^kbuddy").

^ like i said, its used by most expats as well that like to feel on a par with their Thai counterparts in feeling more superior to everyone else that happen to be living here. rolleyes.gif

Edited by tigerfish

What's a gik ?

A gik is a Thai woman who can't get a gig as a wife or mia noi or part time job in a bar.

70 year old working 2 jobs and still has the time and energy to fill a young filly full of potent swimmers. I want to know what diet he's on.

Why do you think you see all those old white guys eating at KFC.

A gik is a Thai woman who can't get a gig as a wife or mia noi or part time job in a bar.

Uhmmm...no, I don't think so. Actually it's quite commonly used for men and women who currently have no interest in getting married and are often too young to consider such a thing, and who have no need to work in a bar or be a mia noi.

70 year old working 2 jobs and still has the time and energy to fill a young filly full of potent swimmers. I want to know what diet he's on.

Why do you think you see all those old white guys eating at KFC.

biggrin.gif

They have no choice. They are addicted (or so I've been told).

Uhmmm...no, I don't think so. Actually it's quite commonly used for men and women who currently have no interest in getting married and are often too young to consider such a thing, and who have no need to work in a bar or be a mia noi.

When I meet a woman in Thailand who does not want to get married I'll let you know. If you know one you must not be as handsome as I.

When I meet a woman in Thailand who does not want to get married I'll let you know. If you know one you must not be as handsome as I.

I'm referring to teenagers and men and women in their early 20s. Many of them are giks and/or have them and do not currently want to get married.

I know many women older than that who are interested in building a career and/or completing post-graduate studies before getting married. It's not that rare ( regardless of how irresistible you or I may be).

He posted it at 2:40 in the AM. Who is up at 2:40 who has a wife and I assume a job?

A 70 year old with a job at the airport? A job at the University?

I have a wife, 2 kids and a job. I posted later than the OP.

It seemed obvious to me that the OP might be a troll ( my policy is generally not waste time trying to figure such things out and just answer whatever takes my fancy -- it all about entertaining myself) which is why I rhetorically asked, "really?". But the lateness of the posting or even the fact that the alleged villain supposedly has the jobs described, don't seem like much proof of that to me.

if you are going to quote, at least quote the right person or read the entire reply, i believe i said i am often up past three, gainfully employed and raise children

He posted it at 2:40 in the AM. Who is up at 2:40 who has a wife and I assume a job?

A 70 year old with a job at the airport? A job at the University?

I have a wife, 2 kids and a job. I posted later than the OP.

It seemed obvious to me that the OP might be a troll ( my policy is generally not waste time trying to figure such things out and just answer whatever takes my fancy -- it all about entertaining myself) which is why I rhetorically asked, "really?". But the lateness of the posting or even the fact that the alleged villain supposedly has the jobs described, don't seem like much proof of that to me.

if you are going to quote, at least quote the right person or read the entire reply, i believe i said i am often up past three, gainfully employed and raise children

I'm sorry but that was an honest mistake; I got told I had included too many quotes and tried to change it so it was clear that I was agreeing with you.

my observation of a gik is just someone who wants to have fun with no strings attached, the guy on the previous page was right, it's a <deleted> buddy. Not all of them have sex, but it's pretty common. There are a lot of thai youth that have gik's, whether they are in a relationship or not.

And they do talk about marriage, i know a guy who was engaged to a girl and she just found out he had a gik. Needless to day their engagement was called off. Both are thai

Edited by Warhammer820

And they do talk about marriage, i know a guy who was engaged to a girl and she just found out he had a gik. Needless to day their engagement was called off. Both are thai

True, some may be interested in marriage but typically (though not exclusively) they aren't looking to get married to their gik; in any case my point was that being a "gik" isn't about being inability to find a husband (or be a mistress or work in a bar).

True, some may be interested in marriage but typically (though not exclusively) they aren't looking to get married to their gik; in any case my point was that being a "gik" isn't about being inability to find a husband (or be a mistress or work in a bar).

You are clearly correct. My post was colored by my own bad luck. I could not find anyone who wanted to pay me a dowry, or rent an apartment for me in exchange for sex and the only job I could get in a bar was clean up at Lolita's so I settled on being a gik.

Which language is "GIK" from?

So it has nothing to do with a GEEK (English UK) ?

I can't find anything about GIK on gg ...

Guess it depends on the transliteration, in Thai it's spelt กิ๊ก so a search on gig might get a few more hits.

Here is a Google translated link from Thai Wikipedia where you can read some more about it.