English Man Discovers The Body Of His Wife

britmaveric

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Womble - dunno mate you are a clearly biased/judgemental.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your gf and clearly you are no better than anyone else. BTW I am merely stating the obvious. :D

I'm not saying we're better, but i'd rather have a girlfriend who is a decent moral person.

Girls who are prostitutes, divorced, have kids, have mental problems, are drug addicts, feminists, don't have a job, lazy, rude, whatever.

I'm not saying Bar girls are all of those, but any girl from any country with any of those is right down the ranking list when it comes to my choise of prefered longterm partners.

do you realize that some of these have to do it to survive , youre an idiot .

Actually that's not true, they do it to buy luxurys for family. There is very few who do it in order to make sure food is on the table. I don't think you'll find many of the girls dying of starvation should they return to their village.

There are many girls from the same villages who choose to work as maids, waitresses, cleaners, cooks. I would choose any of these girls over an ex pro.

Sorry but for me a girl who has worked bar just isn't a great catch.

I respect you all, and wish you all good luck, but most bargirl/farang relationships don't work out. After working in bars for just a short period many of these girls change, and become very money orientated, also many of their familys are.

A few come from good familys, and are indeed deep down decent girls, guys lucky enough to have found one of these are lucky.

I would hate to have a girl who I had to support, and worst than that all her family, asking for $ all the time. :o

You have to ask youselves what type of parents allow their childeren to enter such a proffession.........

Is it the kind of place you want your daughter to find her husband.?

you do make some valid points , ok youre not an idiot .

It`s easy to say it was a wind up Womble when you have lost your argument and are in a corner.

If you were trolling and wasting every body`s time you should be banned from the forum.

Moderators??

Yeah it is trolling, and I could be facing a ban :D

But.....

The number of posts this thread has created is proof of how people take these threads too seriously. My point is that does is all really have to be said over and over again.

From this thread hopefully a few people wise up, and ignore answering these threads that have been done to death already, although I doubt it. :o

If I get banned then so be it, but hopefully mods will see this as an example of how out of control these theads get.

I reckon soon as they go this way,

Close them and link to one of the better ones, then it won't be so tedious.

:o  :D  :D

Great thread guys.

One thing I might wanna say though is Womble if you wanna take a topic off thread, perhaps a less serious subject would be more appropriate. :D

That's exactly my point, if you notice the Thread had already been lost to the BG and slagging each other off type of thread before the end of the first page!!! and I didn't post until the thread was well and truly lost. Then it continued to 7 pages now simply because it's gone off topic. On one of the usual suspects for going off topic.

This would probobally have gone far further in a shorter space of time had it been posted in the general section.

So it's a lesson to us all, not to let our reactions overtake and make us forget about the OP.

Edited by womble

was trying to prove a point that it's the same people who keep rising to the bait.

I mean why bother when this comes up on probobally a weekly occurance

wombat , when a poster comes on and slags off a whole section of society in a nasty and hypocritical way , and elevates his own position to one approaching righteousness , its only natural that those either from that group or with contacts and dealings with members of that group will take to their keyboards to defend their position.

what do you expect. if you insult someone , either for real or as a wind up , of course the same people who feel sleighted will respond in an angry manner , it would be strange and spineless of them if they didnt.

i dont know what point you were trying to make.

but i dont think you made it.

Cheers taxexile............i posted above before going back one page.

Hope to meet you one TV get together womble... :o

And BTW, it's a forum, Spelling doesn't matter, it's not an A Level exam, even tho your girl has already passed hers with 100's of punters! :D

What the <deleted> is that supposed to mean?? Sticking a smilie after it does not make calling my missus a prostitute ok. If you want to have a pop at me, bring it on, but dont ever bring my family into it you w*nker :o

And BTW, it's a forum, Spelling doesn't matter, it's not an A Level exam, even tho your girl has already passed hers with 100's of punters! :D

What the <deleted> is that supposed to mean?? Sticking a smilie after it does not make calling my missus a prostitute ok. If you want to have a pop at me, bring it on, but dont ever bring my family into it you w*nker :o

Have a sense of humour.

I don't even know your mrs, you shouldn't get so wound up, thats how these threads get out of hand, cos people reply to that kinda shit.

I appologise for any offence caused, whether you choose to accept my appology is up to you. :D

Have a sense of humour.

I don't even know your mrs, you shouldn't get so wound up, thats how these threads get out of hand, cos people reply to that kinda shit.

I appologise for any offence caused, whether you choose to accept my appology is up to you. :D

Ok I will accept your apology on this occassion, but you should be aware that calling peoples partners names, or insinuating things, is not acceptable, and is certainly not funny.

Why does anyone believe his telling the truth now?

Two wrong make a right??

A jokes a joke? anyone laughing?

Thought not. Only you.

He will want to have a beer with you next!!!!!

His still taking the piss out of you all.

See him for what he is. A full on nasty prick.

I will not reply to any of his posts after this thread

That may not be of any great loss to people on this forum.

But I know the different between right and wrong.

And you were wrong.

No forgiveness from me

Have a sad life you fool.

:o:D:D

Mr Womble seems to have upset a few people. :D

As one of the more serious posters on this forum ,I feel that he has dragged T.V down to a new low. :D

Nice one fella :D  :D  :D

Little briton can take the piss out of people in wheel chairs, the new series features a Thai bride. I expect for a few people it'll be too much for them, no doubt a couple of those types have posted on this thread. I'll be sitting next to my thai mrs laughing anyway, as i'm not so insecure as to be bothered by such things.

So what, it's funny. So you laugh at the guy in the wheel chair, are you gonna be offended by the Thai bride sketch?

So some forms of offensive humour are accepted, whilst anything involving a Thai girl is not. Cummon man, some of the threads on here are of far worst taste than this, some of the links to newspaper articles with pictures of corpses are definatley far more offensive than this crappy thread.

I guess certain things are just a little to much for some people to handle, we're all in the same boat out here, most of us 'indulge'.

Liven up, and stop being so politically correct :o

I admit it's in bad taste, but it's certainly not a new low. Some people raised a few good points, and maybe we've all had a think about the going off topic thing.

Far from a new low, I think the forum could have benefited. :D

Although not very much :D

Why does anyone believe his telling the truth now?

Two wrong make a right??

A jokes a joke?  anyone laughing?

Thought not.  Only you.

He will want to have a beer with you next!!!!!

His still taking the piss out of you all.

See him for what he is.  A full on nasty prick.

I will not reply to any of his posts after this thread

That may not be of any great loss to people on this forum.

But I know the different between right and wrong.

And you were wrong.

No forgiveness from me

Have a sad life you fool.

:o  :D  :D

Whereas you, Sir, are a delightful chap. :D

Little briton can take the piss out of people in wheel chairs, the new series features a Thai bride.  I expect for a few people it'll be too much for them, no doubt a couple of those types have posted on this thread.  I'll be sitting next to my thai mrs laughing anyway, as i'm not so insecure as to be bothered by such things.

So what, it's funny.  So you laugh at the guy in the wheel chair, are you gonna be offended by the Thai bride sketch?

So some forms of offensive humour are accepted, whilst anything involving a Thai girl is not.  Cummon man, some of the threads on here are of far worst taste than this, some of the links to newspaper articles with pictures of corpses are definatley far more offensive than this crappy thread.

I guess certain things are just a little to much for some people to handle, we're all in the same boat out here, most of us 'indulge'.

Liven up, and stop being so politically correct :o

I admit it's in bad taste, but it's certainly not a new low.  Some people raised a few good points, and maybe we've all had a think about the going off topic thing.

Far from a new low, I think the forum could have benefited. :D

Although not very much :D

Don't take the bait folks. I sense another Troll post. Must be raining again :D

Whereas you, Sir, are a delightful chap. :D

Sorry I forgot

You?re the other prick.

So good night to the pair of pricks on Thai visa.

Will's just playing devil's advocate and he is a nice lad. I know him personally, so thats uncalled for icecubes. Offtopic like this thread but..... Will I plan on thrashing you in billiards this time around - been practicing. :D

Stocky- no not accusing you of whinging - the other lads. :o BTW I'm sure you will agree Erco was far better at winding people up. :D

Edited by britmaveric