English Man Discovers The Body Of His Wife

britmaveric

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Womble - actually I feel sorry for the upper/middles class types you describe - it seems they are the ones who are uneducated and deserve lack of respect. All that aside your attitude seems to agree with them?

My attitude doesn't agree with them, everyone deserves respect except for murderers/rapsists etc.

I'm just saying that if you are involved with high level Thai's, you have to conform to certain cultural issues. The social level of someone in Thai society is very important unlike western society in general, infact I would say it is more the girls backround and upbringing than her chosen proffesion, eigher way within a few mins they will have the poor uneducated girl down as a prostitute. You are then seen as a mug.

So no I don't agree with the way they are treated, but surely you can see why people with such different levels of education can't sit down over a formal dinner or business meeting.

Lets be honest any serious discussion is going to leave the girl and everyone else embarressed, which means loss of face for everyone, never a good thing in any business or social situation.

I have had to conform, and there's no way I could have one of these girls as a partner, as I simply couldn't make an excuse everytime we are invited somewhere together with colleagues.

I think regardless of where you are in the world it always makes more sense to partner with someone of similar education and interests as yourself, otherwise what can you talk about or do after the sex gets boring??

After finally finding a husband for a girl that works in a bar, once they realise he is not a 100% secure option to live by, they feel tired and give up the thought that anotherone may come, i mean...i am not trying to be unpolite, but how many guys are in for marring a hooker?

alot of old guys , but they get taken advantage of .

Womble - actually I feel sorry for the upper/middles class types you describe - it seems they are the ones who are uneducated and deserve lack of respect. All that aside your attitude seems to agree with them?

My attitude doesn't agree with them, everyone deserves respect except for murderers/rapsists etc.

I'm just saying that if you are involved with high level Thai's, you have to conform to certain cultural issues. The social level of someone in Thai society is very important unlike western society in general, infact I would say it is more the girls backround and upbringing than her chosen proffesion, eigher way within a few mins they will have the poor uneducated girl down as a prostitute. You are then seen as a mug.

So no I don't agree with the way they are treated, but surely you can see why people with such different levels of education can't sit down over a formal dinner or business meeting.

Lets be honest any serious discussion is going to leave the girl and everyone else embarressed, which means loss of face for everyone, never a good thing in any business or social situation.

I have had to conform, and there's no way I could have one of these girls as a partner, as I simply couldn't make an excuse everytime we are invited somewhere together with colleagues.

I think regardless of where you are in the world it always makes more sense to partner with someone of similar education and interests as yourself, otherwise what can you talk about or do after the sex gets boring??

I'm not embarressed, My wife worked in my bar before I bought it, Before that she worked in her sisters bar/ restaurant/ tattoo shop with her sisters US partner.

If people don't like that then can can go and sit elsewhere, I would'nt and never have told my wife that she cannot go somewhere or meet someone because of this.

My Dad has thai clients including ex government members (owner of Piyarom Bkk etc) and they've at least been polite when meeting her, maybe because they have more of a western upbringing and have lived in London amongst other places and not a narrowminded HiSo <deleted> who's never left BKK. (sorry but they really piss me off). :o

After finally finding a husband for a girl that works in a bar, once they realise he is not a 100% secure option to live by, they feel tired and give up the thought that anotherone may come, i mean...i am not trying to be unpolite, but how many guys are in for marring a hooker?

alot of old guys , but they get taken advantage of .

I feel really bad for the couples child , for her to see that would be devastating . You guys are comical in such a pathetic way . Admin how do you let this go on in this thread ?

Guess you could go the DJPat route and drag a uni student to one of those said business dinners!!  :o  :D  :D

I think a professional and/or well educated Lady of your own age would be a more suitable candidate. I think this goes for any business or middle/high class social event the world over, partly due to the fact that an uneducated person just wouldn't be able to get involved in any serious discussions without making a fool out of themselves.

Guess you could go the DJPat route and drag a uni student to one of those said business dinners!!  :o  :D  :D

I think a professional and/or well educated Lady of your own age would be a more suitable candidate. I think this goes for any business or middle/high class social event the world over, partly due to the fact that an uneducated person just wouldn't be able to get involved in any serious discussions without making a fool out of themselves.

Dunno womble I've seen some old geezers make fools out of themselves at those sort of functions on many occasion.

As for age - can't bloody tell now can you? My gf is 3yrs younger than me and looks barely 20. :D

Edited by britmaveric

I pity your proffession and line of work Womble. You have "had to conform" and so, you have denied yourself of potential great happiness, all in the line of duty. The majority of people i see in those type of roles are in "loveless" marriages, all for the sake of brovado. I hope you find it is worth it. Personally, i beieve this is my one and only shot at life, so i will enjoy it with whomever I please, not with whom my Company believes i should. :o

Edited by mrbojangles

I pity your proffession and line of work Womble. You have "had to conform" and so, you have denied yourself of potential great happiness, all in the line of duty. The majority of people i see in those type of roles are in "loveless" marriages, all for the sake of brovado. I hope you find it is worth it. Personally, i beieve this is my one and only shot at life, so i will enjoy it with whomever I please, not with whom my Company believes i should. :D

Actually i'm very happy that when I first arrived I was warned by other farangs working with me to stay away from longterm relationships with these girls. I met a girl of my age who is pretty successful, and earns more than many farang here.

It's a shame that many people seem happy with settling down with someone that they really have a little in common with. I'd much rather be with someone who had made a success of their life, than someone who relys on me for support.

Educated girl VS Uneducated girl,

Educated please, don't care if they're European, Asian, whatever, long as I can actually have a meaningful conversation with them.

Soiled goods VS non Soiled

I prefer my longterm partners to have a list of lifetime sex partners in the single digits.

Gold VS Bronze

Gold!!!

Ferrari VS Skoda

Ferrari!!! :o

Just a little humour to try and lighten up this thread.

The Businessman and the Hooker:-

A Texas Businessman is in town to meet with a large Japanese corporation.

The meeting is set for a golf course the next day. So that night the Texan decides to get some entertainment in the form of a hooker.

Considering his meeting, he selects a Japanese hooker.

Whilst they were making love, she keeps screaming, "Ding Wa! Ding Wa!". Thinking that this must mean "Great" or "Awesome," he prepares to use it to impress his Japanese business associates.

So the next day, while golfing, one of the Japanese men tees off and gets a hole in one! The Texan looks at him and says, "Ding Wa!"

At the next hole the Japanese man does it again, "Ding Wa! Ding Wa! proudly exclaims the Texan.

The Japanese man looks up curiously and asks, "Why do you keep saying `Wrong Hole?"

I pity your proffession and line of work Womble. You have "had to conform" and so, you have denied yourself of potential great happiness, all in the line of duty. The majority of people i see in those type of roles are in "loveless" marriages, all for the sake of brovado. I hope you find it is worth it. Personally, i beieve this is my one and only shot at life, so i will enjoy it with whomever I please, not with whom my Company believes i should. :D

Actually i'm very happy that when I first arrived I was warned by other farangs working with me to stay away from longterm relationships with these girls. I met a girl of my age who is pretty successful, and earns more than many farang here.

It's a shame that many people seem happy with settling down with someone that they really have a little in common with. I'd much rather be with someone who had made a success of their life, than someone who relys on me for support.

Educated girl VS Uneducated girl,

Educated please, don't care if they're European, Asian, whatever, long as I can actually have a meaningful conversation with them.

Soiled goods VS non Soiled

I prefer my longterm partners to have a list of lifetime sex partners in the single digits.

Gold VS Bronze

Gold!!!

Ferrari VS Skoda

Ferrari!!! :o

Womble, old chap you are beginning to sound rather pompous and quite naive.....

your personal preferences as to how many sexual partners your long term partners (yes plural) have in a lifetime I am sure is of no interest to members of this board.

I trust that the meaningful conversations which you have with your partners will enable you to come back down to earth and realise that the majority of people the world over who are successful in business have come from ordinary backgrounds and mix with other people from ordinary backgrounds and have the ability to understand and get along with each other irrespective of your preconceived ideas of what education actually means.

At the end of the day no matter what your wife/partner`s background is your business deal will not be done if it is not acceptable to either party and the transaction is not of financial benefeit to both parties whether Thai or otherwise.

In other words most business people whether Thai or otherwise would not give a rat`s aarse where your partner came from as long as the deal is good for them.

Womble - dunno mate you are a clearly biased/judgemental.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your gf and clearly you are no better than anyone else. BTW I am merely stating the obvious. :o

I'm not saying we're better, but i'd rather have a girlfriend who is a decent moral person.

Girls who are prostitutes, divorced, have kids, have mental problems, are drug addicts, feminists, don't have a job, lazy, rude, whatever.

I'm not saying Bar girls are all of those, but any girl from any country with any of those is right down the ranking list when it comes to my choise of prefered longterm partners.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your gf and clearly you are no better than anyone else. BTW I am merely stating the obvious. :o

I'm not saying we're better, but i'd rather have a girlfriend who is a decent moral person.

Girls who are prostitutes, divorced, have kids, have mental problems, are drug addicts, feminists, don't have a job, lazy, rude, whatever.

I'm not saying Bar girls are all of those, but any girl from any country with any of those is right down the ranking list when it comes to my choise of prefered longterm partners.

do you realize that some of these have to do it to survive , youre an idiot .

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your gf and clearly you are no better than anyone else. BTW I am merely stating the obvious. :D

Actually that's not true, they do it to buy luxurys for family. There is very few who do it in order to make sure food is on the table. I don't think you'll find many of the girls dying of starvation should they return to their village.

There are many girls from the same villages who choose to work as maids, waitresses, cleaners, cooks. I would choose any of these girls over an ex pro.

Sorry but for me a girl who has worked bar just isn't a great catch.

I respect you all, and wish you all good luck, but most bargirl/farang relationships don't work out. After working in bars for just a short period many of these girls change, and become very money orientated, also many of their familys are.

A few come from good familys, and are indeed deep down decent girls, guys lucky enough to have found one of these are lucky.

I would hate to have a girl who I had to support, and worst than that all her family, asking for $ all the time. :o

You have to ask youselves what type of parents allow their childeren to enter such a proffession.........

Is it the kind of place you want your daughter to find her husband.?

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your gf and clearly you are no better than anyone else. BTW I am merely stating the obvious. :D

Actually that's not true, they do it to buy luxurys for family. There is very few who do it in order to make sure food is on the table. I don't think you'll find many of the girls dying of starvation should they return to their village.

There are many girls from the same villages who choose to work as maids, waitresses, cleaners, cooks. I would choose any of these girls over an ex pro.

Sorry but for me a girl who has worked bar just isn't a great catch.

I respect you all, and wish you all good luck, but most bargirl/farang relationships don't work out. After working in bars for just a short period many of these girls change, and become very money orientated, also many of their familys are.

A few come from good familys, and are indeed deep down decent girls, guys lucky enough to have found one of these are lucky.

I would hate to have a girl who I had to support, and worst than that all her family, asking for $ all the time. :o

You have to ask youselves what type of parents allow their childeren to enter such a proffession.........

Is it the kind of place you want your daughter to find her husband.?

Womble old chap, I think that you are losing the plot....why don`t you go to a decent bar and have a tot or two. ...For myself I`m just off to a business meeting....with my wife ofcourse :D

Love is love - come on its not a hard concept to swallow?

Maybe it's me, I must be f#cked in the head. I must be mad not wanting a woman who's had 1000's of C#cks stuck in every orrifice being the mother of my Childeren.

Introduction to Mother- Hi mum, this is Nok, by the way I met her in The star of Light, she very talented mum, she can finish a guy off in five mins, and gets through a large bottle of listerine every day!

Mum-I'm so proud of you son, you sound like the perfect couple!

:o

Maybe it's me, I must be f#cked in the head. I must be mad not wanting a woman who's had 1000's of C#cks stuck in every orrifice being the mother of my Childeren.

Introduction to Mother- Hi mum, this is Nok, by the way I met her in The star of Light, she very talented mum, she can finish a guy off in five mins, and gets through a large bottle of listerine every day!

:D

When do you talk about your sex life with your parents? :D

Better question - how many ladies have you shagged? Perhaps you don't even fit your own standards. :o

Better question - how many ladies have you shagged? Perhaps you don't even fit your own standards. :o

Shall we just finish this discussion, and go back to the original topic. We all have different taste in women luckily, or else we'd all be fighting over the same one.

It's clear some people can forget peoples pasts and live with it, for me it's just not a past that i'm comfortable with.

We're all different, sorry but thats just me, I commend you for having being able to cast such thoughts to the back of your mind for no reason other than you love the girl.

Shall we just finish this discussion, and go back to the original topic. We all have different taste in women luckily, or else we'd all be fighting over the same one.

It's clear some people can forget peoples pasts and live with it, for me it's just not a past that i'm comfortable with.

We're all different, sorry but thats just me, I commend you for having being able to cast such thoughts to the back of your mind for no reason other than you love the girl.

Womble - I don't fit that category mate, but I'd have no problem if I did. :D

interesting topic

from what i can see womble you are an educated man, but a bye product of a manufactured plastic, unrealistic world.

do you have emotions and feelings or must you learn these, and get approval to use these from your corporate boss.

i am sure you could enjoy life a little more if you broadened your horizons and did not look to others to conform, or for acceptance.

interesting topic

from what i can see womble you are an educated man, but a bye product of a manufactured plastic, unrealistic world.

do you have emotions and feelings or must you learn these, and get approval to use these from your corporate boss.

i am sure you could enjoy life a little more if you broadened your horizons and did not look to others to conform, or for acceptance.

Yep i'm a corporate slave, to rise the ladder certain sacrifices have to be made, most people here are lucky in that they can escape all the things they have to conform with in the west.

Most expats here probobally own their own business like a bar, or something in the tourist sector, but there are some of us who still work pretty regular jobs, and to climb in your field here certain sacrifices have to be made. Learning to read and write Thai was something I decided I had to do, to increase my competitiveness.

Trust me i'm in the real world, my week here isn't really that different to what it would be in London, Singapore or Hong Kong, only difference is much of the company I keep is Thai, who are quite a different bunch. As a farang working in the finance sector, you have to be accepted by the locals, and that means following certain rules and guidelines.

It's a pain in the arse sometimes, and there are many challenges, it's only the $ that makes it worthwhile.

Yep i'm a corporate slave, to rise the ladder certain sacrifices have to be made, most people here are lucky in that they can escape all the things they have to conform with in the west.

Most expats here probobally own their own business like a bar, or something in the tourist sector, but there are some of us who still work pretty regular jobs, and to climb in your field here certain sacrifices have to be made.  Learning to read and write Thai was something I decided I had to do, to increase my competitiveness. 

Trust me i'm in the real world, my week here isn't really that different to what it would be in London, Singapore or Hong Kong, only difference is much of the company I keep is Thai, who are quite a different bunch.  As a farang working in the finance sector, you have to be accepted by the locals, and that means following certain rules and guidelines.

It's a pain in the arse sometimes, and there are many challenges, it's only the $ that makes it worthwhile.

Now I get the point of all your drivel.

You?re a plain and simple snob with snobby friends in Bangkok.

Shame on you for talking about bar girls the way you have.

You should spare a thought for the people of this

land that don?t have the education or privileges you have.

Or the money.

I supposes the bar girls are just prostitutes and not people to

you or your friends and work mates,

but I bet you go round the bars and massage parlors using people.

( only a guess that one)

I think people need to raise the bar around here and ignore your

blinkered opinions of life in Thailand. ( if your for real)

Have a nice at the orifice.

I have read this thread, fully and ONE THING SPRINGS TO MY MIND THAT MY OLD MUM TOLD ME ONCE.

WHEN PETER IS TELLING YOU A STORY ABOUT PAUL - 99.999% OF THE TIME HE IS ACTUALY TELLING YOU ABOUT PETER

Does the HAT FIT Mr Womble ?????????????????? :o:D

Edited by Cheeky Farang