English Man Discovers The Body Of His Wife

britmaveric

English man discovers the body of his wife after she commits suicide inside their carport.

Police Lieutenant Griengaiwoot from Banglamung Police Station was called to house number 215/22 inside the Siam Place Estate by Mr. Richard Bennett aged 35 from England. He informed Police that he had just discovered that his wife, Khun Jirapon aged 25 had hung herself from the roof of the car port at the front of the house. As we arrived Mr. Bennett and Khun Jirapon’s daughter were being consoled by close friends who were all in shock at what had happened. Mr. Bennett informed the investigating Officer that, the night before he was drunk. He awoke the next morning after being alerted by neighbors that his wife had committed suicide. He explained that he was not experiencing any domestic issues with his wife and everything appeared to be normal and he is puzzled as to why his wife would take her life. This investigation is far from over as Police attempt to discover the reason behind this apparent suicide.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 14th October 2005

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Girl near near me offed herself after she found her her husband w/ a girl

Guy didnt even @#$@#$% care

Same thing with an ex girlfriend of mine.

A couple of years after we finished seeing each other she married an American guy. Everything seemed fine until he took her to the Pilippines for a holiday where she found him in bed with a Filipino girl.

She insisted that he buy her a ticket back to Thailand which he did.... She caught a bus to Lopburi to her sister`s home and hung herself.

After speaking to her friends it seemed that after putting this guy up on a pedestal and thinking that her relationship and her future was secure to find him in bed with another woman was more than she could cope with, and rather than lose face she killed herself....very sad.

After finally finding a husband for a girl that works in a bar, once they realise he is not a 100% secure option to live by, they feel tired and give up the thought that anotherone may come, i mean...i am not trying to be unpolite, but how many guys are in for marring a hooker?

After finally finding a husband for a girl that works in a bar, once they realise he is not a 100% secure option to live by, they feel tired and give up the thought that anotherone may come, i mean...i am not trying to be unpolite, but how many guys are in for marring a hooker?

You fall for the person not the profession, and quite a few people on this board have successful relationships with ladies you describe. :o

Brit, my wife worked bar same...i am not trying to insult anybody, i was just trying to explain that most of these girls are not expecting to find a husband between customers, but when they do...they can be lovely and sometimes 100% devoted to the familly, again, i am not insulting anybody, my wife worked same before and i am not shamed of it, ut i know how dissapointed she would be to brake up...please accept my sincere appologies if i've insulted somebody...and Brit...i guess we all know the story about the wolf that can change his fur but not his habit...i guess many of the members had the unpleasant opportunity to get to the same conclusion

Edited by akimagure

That's because i think that maybe more than 90% of us that have thai wifes, are ladies picked up from the bars, again, don't take it personally, this is not an insult, this is a fact...

I said some, not all! :o Anyways judge a person for who they are - sure there are deceptive/selfish ones about, but that comes in all walks of life, not just the female variety either.

i was just trying to explain that most of these girls are not expecting to find a husband between customers

Among, not between.

And I would amend my remarks to say that I disagree with the word "most". I think half the working girls and maybe more are hoping to hit the farang husband jackpot.

Edited by MyNameIsFarang

Brit, i am not judging anybody, i am just talking about the fact...sorry for my post, i think maybe i didn't made myself clear....and MyNameIsFarang, i am not english, though my english may not be perfect, i will try to improve, thanks for the correction anyways

Edited by akimagure

Brit, i am not judging anybody, i am just talking about the fact...sorry for my post, i think maybe i didn't made myself clear....and MyNameIsFarang, i am not english, though my english may not be perfect, i will try to improve, thanks for the correction anyways

My post was not intended as a criticism of your English skills. Please forgive me if you found it offensive.

I was just trying to make the observation that the working girls rarely will take a break from the bar in order to hunt up a husband. They are far more likely to wait for the husband to walk into the bar.

You fall for the person not the profession, and quite a few people on this board have successful relationships with ladies you describe. :o

Banging brasses is one thing, but leave it in the short time bars please. If your gonna get serious with someone a bar is not the place to find someone. Many are decent girls, and a few a not so damaged that they can't handle a normal relationship, but cummon, would you marry a whore back home? Walking around in Public with bar girls is downright embarressing.

Anyone who has been here a while and is involed in serious business will know what I mean. I mean fancy turning up to a dinner function at the Oriental Hotel with important Thai businessmen with brass in tow, (cringe). They will instantly see you for a loser and have no respect for you whatsoever.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but it's a fact that if you move around in the affluent business circles, bar girl girlfriends just won't cut it.

I mean if you were going to a business meeting back home, would you take some tart you that you met on a dimly lit street corner, that you had become attached to and foolsihly married?

Thats a load of b*llocks womble  :o

I married a girl who worked in a bar :D

It's not <deleted>, I know of people who have put down the lost out on contracts or promotions due to their girlfriends, or rather the type of company they are deemed to keep.

Say what you will, but whilst it's accepted by most farangs, it is not a seen as a good thing by middle and upper class Thai's. They simply laugh behind your back, and see you as a rather sad individual. Many even feel sorry for farangs who marry such girls, as they wouldn't wish such girlfriends/wives on any of their family or friends.

Thats a load of b*llocks womble  :D

It's not <deleted>, I know of people who have put down the lost out on contracts or promotions due to their girlfriends, or rather the type of company they are deemed to keep.

Say what you will, but whilst it's accepted by most farangs, it is not a seen as a good thing by middle and upper class Thai's. They simply laugh behind your back, and see you as a rather sad individual. Many even feel sorry for farangs who marry such girls, as they wouldn't wish such girlfriends/wives on any of their family or friends.

I could'nt give a toss who laughs behind my back though, Hiso thais or whoever they are free to kiss my arse.

I have a very successful business and a very happy marriage and I'm not going to labelled by so called middle or high class thias (high/ middle class in their own little world, i'm not impressed :o ) .

I feel sorry for those narrow minded enough to worry about all this.

Thats a load of b*llocks womble  :o

Playing devil's advocate - how would they know unless you told them. Obviously - said gf/wife is going to be appropriately dressed in any formal business dinners.

Be honest if I sniffed around and found out these Thai businessmen had this prevailing attitude I wouldn't do business w/them. Still utter <deleted> - dosh is the prevailing factor of any business arrangement.

I could'nt give a toss who laughs behind my back though, Hiso thais or whoever they are free to kiss my arse.

I have a very successful business and a very happy marriage and I'm not going to labelled by so called middle or high class thias (high/ middle class in their own little world, i'm not impressed :o ) .

Totally agree Dave, it shouldn't matter, but in many situations is does. In tourist areas generally it will be accepted. When we're talking large corporate companys the execs will not accept it at all.

"how would they know unless you told them"

the first thing Thai's do when they meet each other is suss out where each other stand on the social scale. Actually the problem is more often because the girl is from a poor background, may act and speak uneducated, use corse language and generally just not know how to behave properly in front of people in the higher echelons of society. So they not know she is a prostitute, but if she's uneducated and from the country they will assume she is a prostitute.

Often Thai's treat these girls like shit, and will make it very clear that they have no respect for them. Some of the ways higher class Thai's treat the lower classes is simply quite shocking.

It's wrong, and a shame, but in certain areas of business you had better not let on you have an ex bar girl girlfriend as it really can have serious consequenses.

dosh is the prevailing factor of any business arrangement.

Absolutely 100% right, Brit. That is the crux of it.....the world over :o

True if you own your own business, but what if your working in the Banking sector or Legal sector, fancy taking her along to that business dinner with the senior partners wife as a double date?

Or how about that charity dinner ball the company you are working for is having, im sure she'll have lots to talk about with all the other wives.

Totally agree Dave, it shouldn't matter, but in many situations is does. In tourist areas generally it will be accepted. When we're talking large corporate companys the execs will not accept it at all.

"how would they know unless you told them"

the first thing Thai's do when they meet each other is suss out where each other stand on the social scale. Actually the problem is more often because the girl is from a poor background, may act and speak uneducated, use corse language and generally just not know how to behave properly in front of people in the higher echelons of society. So they not know she is a prostitute, but if she's uneducated and from the country they will assume she is a prostitute.

Often Thai's treat these girls like shit, and will make it very clear that they have no respect for them. Some of the ways higher class Thai's treat the lower classes is simply quite shocking.

It's wrong, and a shame, but in certain areas of business you had better not let on you have an ex bar girl girlfriend as it really can have serious consequenses.

It is a shame because there are many different kinds of bars! But "ex bar girl" is always taken badly.

:D