True Introducing Data Limits?

negreanu

The way I read that is my 9Mbps connection will be limited to 1215 MB per hour, if that's right, I think I'll manage.

But say your downloading a NON Copyright DVD at 5GB file size. 9MB connection should be 1950MB a hour more or less at a constant download speed.

Edited by negreanu

Most fair-use limits are applied to a monthly billing period. The Mega-Bytes per hour, if that's what is defined in that table, is unusual.

I'd like to see a translation, but I couldn't figure out how to peel the text to Google Translate.

As one point of reference, Comcast (in the U.S.) has a 250 GB per month fair-use limit.

The way I read that is my 9Mbps connection will be limited to 1215 MB per hour, if that's right, I think I'll manage.

Did you get your free NET SIM 300? That will give you another 500MB of 3G access per month. :)

What's your definition of "free"? 300 baht? ;) Although the WiFi router is free. :)

It seems of the package(included in the package price). Perhaps I have it wrong. Maybe someone can check.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

They have speed limits and this has been so for several years (but normally you had to go to the fine print page to find them). What I have not seen specified is how many hours in a 24 hours period would result in action - or if one ticket buys the farm. But have also not seen any reports of anyone having a problem.