October 15, 200520 yr Author I am having a little trouble with posting images here. See if this works. Yippee. So come on folks. While I get my head around the different BBcode here at Thaivisa why dont you guys post some of those funny pics that you come acroos when surfing the net? Edited October 15, 200520 yr by Captain Sensible
October 16, 200520 yr Author Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? The pics that I posted last night seemed to appear, albeit very small, but tonight they are not visible. Someone? Anyone?
October 16, 200520 yr Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? The pics that I posted last night seemed to appear, albeit very small, but tonight they are not visible. Someone? Anyone? CS, read this post.
October 16, 200520 yr Author Thanks Tizme. It would be easier for me to host the pics directly from my own site though. Surely it is no different to hosting pics at any image hosting site. Erm.....that was a question actually. Anyway it seems to have worked with the zebra pic but it is awfully small. I got plenty of funny pics that I would be happy to post and I am sure other Thaivisa members would like to post same. It is a good thing I like typing.
October 16, 200520 yr Thanks Tizme. It would be easier for me to host the pics directly from my own site though. Surely it is no different to hosting pics at any image hosting site.Erm.....that was a question actually. Anyway it seems to have worked with the zebra pic but it is awfully small. I got plenty of funny pics that I would be happy to post and I am sure other Thaivisa members would like to post same. It is a good thing I like typing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your zebra pic in all its glory The last version you posted, linked to the thumbnail in your gallery instead of the main pic. How are you getting the link? You should display the full-screen version in your gallery, then right-click on the pic itself, then select Copy Image Location. Then come back here, click the IMG button while posting, and in the pop-up, do Paste (ctrl-V, or Edit>Paste). You don't need to type the entire link. Copying the link in the addressbar at the top of your browser, will NOT work. That's a link to the full page, including the black frame and file ratings and thumbnails etc. Welcome to the forum.
October 16, 200520 yr Author Thanks The Other Mac. I am determined to understand how it works. Thanks for your explanation. Cheers for the welcome. I am not thick, just slow.
Create an account or sign in to comment