Thai Private Eye

fireman

any one have experience with this service???

I haven't used them I spoke to them about a matter, not lady related and I owned a investigation business in the states for four years before retiring here. He seemed to have things organized well and knew what he was doing. The reason I didn't use him was I was abale to get accomplish what I needed myself. But I do know how to to do it and I am here in Thailand. If not I would have used his services.

I have only did a fwe phone interviews with the guy, I don't know him. I'm only relating what I observed in my contacts with him. Keep in mind investigators can't work miracles thay can only find things out.

I would recommend that you speak to him in some form and proceed if you are confident that he will find the facts for you and relate specifically what he found.

Good Luck

Never used 'em but certainly have considered and threatened to. If I'm going to be out of the country for more than a few weeks, I will certainly try them out. I think the concept they have is outstanding and necessary in this country. As long as I'm in the country, I try and do all my own work on this matter but even then, I think they, or someone similar, would be most handy. Good luck with it pal; I know where you're coming from. If you need some pointers, message me. I have a good deal of knowledge just through my own personal experience. I have seen some outrageous and unimaginable things go down. You simply cannot trust I can assure you

He was a rather prolific poster here, until getting banned. He was rather overly opinionated, to put it politely.

*** Or am I mistaking him for someone else in the same illustrious field?? ***

His departing shot was rather typical :o :

Topic: If You Could Say One Thing About Thaivisa.

PvtDick Posted on: 2005-04-28 17:10:29

Group: Banned

Member No.: 4,599

I respect laws when they're made by democratically-elected governments. I'm not too crazy about "rules" that are made up and enforced by self-important, criticism-shy, small-minded little people hiding behind anonymous nicknames.

I recommend you read 'Graham Greene's - The End of the Afair'

There is more to truth than simply knowing the truth.

I've always taken the view that if I feel the need to check someone out, I obviously can't trust them, if I can't trust them it's time to move on.

Doubt, when it exists, will always ask one more question than you have answers for.

I'll start you off.

"What if the Gum Shoe, doesn't find out everthing, what if there is something he didn't see?"

I recommend you read 'Graham Greene's - The End of the Afair'

There is more to truth than simply knowing the truth.

I've always taken the view that if I feel the need to check someone out, I obviously can't trust them, if I can't trust them it's time to move on.

Doubt, when it exists, will always ask one more question than you have answers for.

I'll start you off.

"What if the Gum Shoe, doesn't find out everthing, what if there is something he didn't see?"

Boy that I agree with trust is everything if you can't you will be shown in many ways. so I doubt that you need a P.I. for that that wasn't a part of my buiness in the states. The stats on the girls if it was guys sending money here I wouldn't doubt the numbers seems to be a big business here.

Personally I don't care what the guy opinnions are I want to know is if he can find facts, not a critique of what he thinks.

If we are talking about a lady problem here then the trust is allready destroyed there must be a reason. You really don't need a P.I. for that

He was a rather prolific poster here, until getting banned. He was rather overly opinionated, to put it politely.

*** Or am I mistaking him for someone else in the same illustrious field?? ***

His departing shot was rather typical  :o :

Topic: If You Could Say One Thing About Thaivisa.

PvtDick Posted on: 2005-04-28 17:10:29

Group: Banned

Member No.: 4,599

I respect laws when they're made by democratically-elected governments. I'm not too crazy about "rules" that are made up and enforced by self-important, criticism-shy, small-minded little people hiding behind anonymous nicknames.

I thought he was into nicking fake goodies for nike?

The reports of our demise seem somewhat exaggerated, or at least are the result of some confusion. It's public knowledge that ownership of Thai Private Eye changed hands several years ago. And part of that transfer was the online persona of the firm including the account the prior owner used to post on this board, as well as logins on other boards.

It was never the intention of the current management of Thai Private Eye to have multiple login names here. The ThaiVisa username "PvtDick" was never an asset of TPE under present management. It may or may not have belonged to the original owner and operator of TPE; we don't know. Anyone who knows him personally may contact him directly to make that determination if they wish. But suffice it to say that the opinions of "PvtDick" are not necessarily those of TPE.

We're not really comfortable posting in a thread where our merits as an organization are being debated: let the users and past clients have their say. But we felt the point above required some clarification. We hope to be able to serve the OP once he's considered the range of opinions he receives. With that we will return to the sidelines and let this topic play out.

I wouldn't trust them. I have heard of some bargirl who was spied on by her boyfriend. When caught cheating on him, she paid of the dick, with him getting double the pay cheque and the boyfriend being none the wiser, and probably he paid the money to the bargirl.

Never used 'em but certainly have considered and threatened to. If I'm going to be out of the country for more than a few weeks, I will certainly try them out. I think the concept they have is outstanding and necessary in this country. As long as I'm in the country, I try and do all my own work on this matter but even then, I think they, or someone similar, would be most handy. Good luck with it pal; I know where you're coming from. If you need some pointers, message me. I have a good deal of knowledge just through my own personal experience. I have seen some outrageous and unimaginable things go down. You simply cannot trust I can assure you

:o Out of the country for a few weeks, is marriage not about trust. Who did you marry not a "Bar Girl" surley, if so you deserve the hassle.

Stupid farang never cease's to amaze me.

Edited by lostsoul

:D Out of the country for a few weeks, is marriage not about trust. Who did you marry not a "Bar Girl" surley, if so you deserve the hassle.

Stupid farang never cease's to amaze me.

BG doesn't have any bearing on this - its about trust and type of person your respective person is, not their former employment. :o

How come this thread has turned into "Spying on the Girlfriend" :D The OP (Fireman) never mentioned anything about his GF, just a question about the services of TPE. This could be related to a business he has and doesn't trust his employees, business partner etc. etc.

But your probably right, it's most likely to be about his GF :o:D

Edited by mrbojangles

I don't see any difference, if you can't trust your partner (romantic or business) move on!

thanks mak mak,, now i have more <trust.> in TPI youve been good source of info and ill read greens book ,, i missed that one

will follow with post after <investigation>

what the heck everyone should hire a private eye once in their life

I don't see any difference, if you can't trust your partner (romantic or business) move on!

Interesting. If you had someone pilfering out of your loading bay you would just move on. You would have no interest in finding out what was happening and try to identify the culprit. You must let me know where your loading bay is.

Stats on checking out partners......70% guilty, 20% undecided and 10% telling the truth, dunno how true it is...read it on Stickman ages ago.....not great odds  :o

Wow thats some bad odds . No wonder why i dont trust these little vixens .

The thing about stats like that is, usually, the person would have had some reason to "Suspect" in the first place. All them stats say really, is 70% of the people who had suspicions and called in a Private Dick, where proven right in their suspicions. 1000's upon 1000's of people with Wives and GF's have nothing to suspect, so they don't get a Private Dick. IMHO

There's nothing wrong with having some checks and balances in your relationship here. I find it helps keep them honest. Case and point here is I have found communication from a partner seeking and expressing interest in engaging in an extramarital affair. Fortunately due to my checks and balances I was able to "nip it in the bud". I'm a believer in that 70% figure for all relationships here. I think there is a general "what you dont know wont hurt you" attitude. I would venture to say that a high percentage of "my relationship is perfect" posters here have been cheated on or are and they just dont know it. ;-0

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....deal with it

take the rose colored glasses of you all

Edited by Queers for Fears

I have found communication from a partner seeking and expressing interest in engaging in an extramarital affair. Fortunately due to my checks and balances I was able to "nip it in the bud".

LOL..

You are kidding yourself.

The next time he/she will be a little more careful... not to get caught.

Thai Private Eye

sorry ... what is it?? :o

person pays "private eye" snoop or find out information for them.

Example - man thinks gf/wife cheating while he is away from thailand. Private eye watches follows, takes photos of wife and tries to find out if wife/gf is actually cheating while he is away. Also maybe proposition said wife/gf - see what she does.

Thai Private Eye

sorry ... what is it?? :D

person pays "private eye" snoop or find out information for them.

Example - man thinks gf/wife cheating while he is away from thailand. Private eye watches follows, takes photos of wife and tries to find out if wife/gf is actually cheating while he is away. Also maybe proposition said wife/gf - see what she does.

or .. sort of secret agent

molto grazie Brit Boy :o