If You Don'T Show Interest In A Hooker On A Baht Bus ...

Jingthing

The OP is surely trolling here....impossible to believe he doesn't have a whole arsenal of bar girl putdowns at his disposal. biggrin.gif

I really don't because my interest in bar girls is about the level of my interest in stock car racing.

Sorry you don't appreciate my "slice of baht bus life" series of threads, this being one of many over the years.

keep the baht bus stories coming!

Gosh,being a car driver ,i miss all these fantastic encounters. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Love riding the baht buses.

Yes I saw your sarcasm icon, but I am serious. All encased in your metal body armour, I pity you.

I know its awfull sitting there in my air conditioned "hell" while your out there working up a lovely sweat on an open baht bus meeting such interesting people and then finding out the bus isnt going where you want to be and being able to jump on another for yet more exciting encounters ,while theres poor old me just parking up and popping in to the store without having the pleasure of sweating my <deleted> off :)

To answer your last question, yes I am looking for a new GF. I am going through my good girl phase right now. I have a date for lunch today with a steel company executive and a Muslim lady from Pattani is coming next week. I have never dated a Muslim woman from Thailand before.

You should! It was a muslim Thai woman from Phuket that introduced me to Pattaya all those years ago :)

I expect that the statement/question that you are " mai sabai" and suggesting/asking if you are ill, was a face saving response to your lack of interest in her, indicating that if you weren't interested in her it wasn't because you didn't find her attractive/appealing, it must be because you are ill. Then, she feels better and sees herself (perhaps falsely) as attractive. Knowing you to be a humanitarian and an apologist for the downtrodden, I am suprised that you did not respond "no, I am fine. I'm just gay. But thank you for your concern about my health." Then, both you and she would have felt good about the encounter. Maybe next time.......

I expect that the statement/question that you are " mai sabai" and suggesting/asking if you are ill, was a face saving response to your lack of interest in her, indicating that if you weren't interested in her it wasn't because you didn't find her attractive/appealing, it must be because you are ill. Then, she feels better and sees herself (perhaps falsely) as attractive. Knowing you to be a humanitarian and an apologist for the downtrodden, I am suprised that you did not respond "no, I am fine. I'm just gay. But thank you for your concern about my health." Then, both you and she would have felt good about the encounter. Maybe next time.......

Yeah, I agree about her reason to say that but I don't feel the need ever to proclaim a label on myself to strange hookers. In fact, sometimes that is met with hostility, why bother?

"Then a drunken group of young Arabs board (she could be their mother) and the fun begins, job done."

Did you manage to capture any of this on film - I imagine there were quite a few bumps and bruises not to mention the mess. Still, not a bad show for 10 baht I suppose.

I find the Baht Buses to be fun and Had many propositions when traveling alone, many a woman who I certainly would not suspect to be on the game.

some of the ones I recall:

A group of young Thia's get on the bus 4 lads and 3 girls the lad sitting opposite me starts to strike up a conversation, the lad with bar girl talk, where you from, it was clear he did not understand English and it soon became clear he was being prompted by a young girl who was trying to stay out sight and clearly jail bait, of course when she fed him the "you want to go with me" line the other girls just started giggling.

A group of street traders get on a Baht Bus late at night, turned out it was mother and her two daughters aged about 18 and 20, mother struck up a conversation with me which went:

Mother: Hello, where you go?

Me: going back to hotel.

Mother: you have lady?

Me: no

Mother: sleep alone not good for you, you want my daughter pointing at the eldest who smiled at me.

Me: no thank you and smiled.

Mother: pointed at the younger girl and said you want, and she smiled at me.

Me: again I said no thank you and smiled.

Mother: you want both?

Me: again I said no thank you and smiled.

Mother: you want me?

by this time everybody was laughing.

Another time a young lady in a nice dress and pink knitted top certainly not dressed to work in a bar gets on the bus

during the journey she caught my eye and and said hello, I said hello and I commented her dress looked nice.

Just as I get to to get of the bus she say's you want me?

The thing about Baht Buses is I have never had hard sell, and to be honest none of them ever mentioned money.

Another time a young lady in a nice dress and pink knitted top certainly not dressed to work in a bar gets on the bus

during the journey she caught my eye and and said hello, I said hello and I commented her dress looked nice.

Just as I get to to get of the bus she say's you want me?

The thing about Baht Buses is I have never had hard sell, and to be honest none of them ever mentioned money.

You forget to end story with "Boom Boom"

10 Baht bus ride to possibly earn 500-1,000 Baht for an hour or so..........shame you didnt get her number, Thais with business sense like hers are few and far between, she could come work for me any day with a marketing strategy like hers.:)

Its gone up to 10Bt....o...no surely not..... :unsure: