Tai Universities With Internet Courses

devildog683

The wife and I have been searching for some internet courses she could take to try for her degree, she already has a few years completed. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Universities in Thailand that offer web-based courses or correspondence courses.

Thanks in advance

DD

The wife and I have been searching for some internet courses she could take to try for her degree, she already has a few years completed. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Universities in Thailand that offer web-based courses or correspondence courses.

Have you googled?

Google search results: STOU (English site); STOU (Thai site)

Edited by maestro

Thanks in advance

DD

Try Assumption University (ABAC) in Thailand. I think they have some online courses. Once I planned to do something with them, but later on, I was too busy to do anything. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Yes...Many Thai universities both government and private set e-learning or remote education But for Thai government universities, we select students to study as follows:

-Should to know how to access to e-book or e-course.

-Understand and knows how to use learning tools such as modules, gprs, wireless, etc..

-Ready to pay extra money for course

-Understand English Language (TOEFL >500)

Depends on what's major you attend to study, if the major in science&technology or engineering field. You must to attend in lab on holiday or off office hour but for the social science like humanity ,Political ,Business management or Laws&regulations. You can register in many private universites.

Anyway, an attitude in Thailand still respect one who can educated from top ten Thai government university. that's the reason why many high school students would like to enter in that universites.