Sausage King Has Got A Beef Sausage

SausageKing

Sausage king has got a new and wonderful beef dinner sausage to add to our wonderful menu,Made with Thai/French aged beef, I did the QC my self with mash potato and beef and onion gravy,I feel its a beef sausage to be proud of and give it a score of 9/10. On sale at sausage king and will be in Rimping Supermarkets soon.No fillers or artificial color or msg.great taste yum yum. Rob/sk

http://www.sausageking1.com/

post-112062-0-92363300-1309351552_thumb.

post-112062-0-51670300-1309351574_thumb.

pardon me for asking . i am not a sausage person . but what do

" Thai/French aged beef beef " Mean . just to learn more everyday

Thai/french meaning ? . might just help me try some out someday if i clear the understanding

Edited by Ta22

Sausage King has some delicious products. They are expensive if you are close enough to walk in and buy them, but worth it if you do not mind shopping on the "high end." But if you are out a little, and require shipping, the expense becomes prohibitive. I wish I could be a regular customer, but just cannot justify such high expense brought on by the need to ship.

pardon me for asking . i am not a sausage person . but what do

" Thai/French aged beef beef " Mean . just to learn more everyday

Thai/french meaning ? . might just help me try some out someday if i clear the understanding

If you would care to look up 'beef aging' on Wikipedia it will give you an insight into the aging process for beef. Generally it means that the beef is good quality (cheap cuts don't age well)

Thai/French is a local company that provides mos tof the best quality beef produced in Thailand - they supply Rimping, Northern Farms and many local restaurants.

I assume the company started as a husband and wife team, he being French-though I'm guessing here! - the implication being that the quality control is French - which most of us would approve of!

It's certainly the best meat in my opinion that doesn't come very expensively imported from Australia or NZ.

I know Rob only uses the best quality ingredients - so dive in and buy some sir!

I assume the company started as a husband and wife team, he being French-though I'm guessing here! - the implication being that the quality control is French - which most of us would approve of!

It's certainly the best meat in my opinion that doesn't come very expensively imported from Australia or NZ.

I first remember hearing about Thai French beef in the 70s. Some English guy had a farm in the Kanchanaburi area and was crossing local cattle with imported Charolais. I don't know if that worked out but I think the concept was taken on at the Kasetsart University (KU) campus in Kampaeng Saen. It is still Charolais crossed with a local Thai/Brahmin hybrid. but the semen, rather than the livestock, is imported to overcome the problems of keeping purebred stock in the wrong climatic conditions.

Sausage king is not expensive and use local product (Thai french) employ local people. Good business practice I personally admire the ability to run business as a farang in Thailand. However I'm a fan of Tower Bridge sausage.

Thank you Aristide and i feel Privileged that am your first post,you you should come and try our sausages and you may change over to us. Most of our customers i let them try before they buy,I feel that if the customer is happy then so am i so if anybody would like to try our sausage come to our place and try a free sample and we will cook it up for you. Rob/sk

ARISTIDE user_popup.png

Sausage king is not expensive and use local product (Thai french) employ local people. Good business practice I personally admire the ability to run business as a farang in Thailand. However I'm a fan of Tower Bridge sausage.

pardon me for asking . i am not a sausage person . but what do " Thai/French aged beef beef " Mean . just to learn more everyday. Thai/french meaning ? . might just help me try some out someday if i clear the understanding

If you would care to look up 'beef aging' on Wikipedia it will give you an insight into the aging process for beef.

C'mon millwall_fan, give the man a break.

Ta22 asked a simple question to the poster about something he'd wrote and which he didn't understand. I'm sure SK is an authority on the subject, so why on earth would you suggest a fellow member leave the forum and go looking elsewhere on the internet for his answers? Stranger still, after your suggestion, you then gave him an answer, it seems without reluctance!

It's these kinds of responses, and others such as 'why don't you Google it?' that gives the CM forum a reputation of being a tad on the aloof side at times.

Aitch

It's nice to be nice, it's not nice to be nasty!

Hi Kernell and yes we can deliver to Bangkok from 1 of our 3 branches around Thailand and direct to your door for a small delivery charge.Rob/sk.

pardon me for asking . i am not a sausage person . but what do " Thai/French aged beef beef " Mean . just to learn more everyday. Thai/french meaning ? . might just help me try some out someday if i clear the understanding

If you would care to look up 'beef aging' on Wikipedia it will give you an insight into the aging process for beef.

Ta22 asked a simple question to the poster about something he'd wrote and which he didn't understand. I'm sure SK is an authority on the subject, so why on earth would you suggest a fellow member leave the forum and go looking elsewhere on the internet for his answers? Stranger still, after your suggestion, you then gave him an answer, it seems without reluctance!

It's these kinds of responses, and others such as 'why don't you Google it?' that gives the CM forum a reputation of being a tad on the aloof side at times.

Aitch

Does SK make any pork breakfast sausages like you can buy back in the States.

It seems like here in Thailand all the sausages are big one's.

We used to buy them back home they were about three inches long an a half inch thick. They were superb floating in maple syrup around a stack of pancakes. There was also a much smaller one called a cocktail sausage It was just the right size so as you did not need to cut it. It also was delicious.

I am talking pork sausage of course.

SK you might want to mention your location again not every one is familiar with it. I feel it is as acceptable a post as one announcing a new product.

Sausage King has some delicious products. They are expensive if you are close enough to walk in and buy them, but worth it if you do not mind shopping on the "high end." But if you are out a little, and require shipping, the expense becomes prohibitive. I wish I could be a regular customer, but just cannot justify such high expense brought on by the need to ship.

Using adjectives like "expensive", "cheap", and "reasonable" to qualify prices doesn't really convey any useful information. What is expensive to one person may be cheap or reasonable to another.

Hi and to the people who do not know where we are we are in sansai about 5min from mee chok Rimping Supermarket and yes all our products are msg free, We also do small breakfast sausage and jimmy deen breakfast patties/Rob/sk d

Hi Sausage King - are all your products msg free?

Hi sk and it was nice to meet you yesterday at your work shop,Well we had a great bbq last night and everybody eaten your sausages pork and beef sausages and i will be back for more this weekend,We all give you top marks for your quality sausages,Hard to find that quality in the uk.Thanks again David.

Aitch

Millwall_fan helping sure man asked answer the question troll sure.