Where Is The Golden One?

TBWG

I seen him today on Beach Road... didn't have his hat on though. I Said Glitterman as he passed and he smirked and off he cycled.

Oh!... and he looked like 5hit. As if he'd been on the pi55 all week. Maybe he's always like that? Who knows.

I seen him today on Beach Road... didn't have his hat on though. I Said Glitterman as he passed and he smirked and off he cycled.

Oh!... and he looked like 5hit. As if he'd been on the pi55 all week. Maybe he's always like that? Who knows.

Considering he doesn't drink - that would be amazing!!!

is this a private topic??

only for the ones who knows the golden one??

Very helpfull .....topic whit super good info...blink.gif.............not!!

If you live in Pattaya or follow the Pattaya thread I am surprised you do not know of Glitterman!

He is after all a leg end in his own lunchtime! Maybe you need to get out more?

TBWG :wai:

A week or so ago I saw him after dark heading towards Pattaya out by the Ambassador Hotel. That seems quite far out to be after the sun has gone down. He did have lights on his bike, but all his glitter was obscuring them. :D I wonder where he lives?

is this a private topic??

only for the ones who knows the golden one??

Very helpfull .....topic whit super good info...blink.gif.............not!!

If you live in Pattaya or follow the Pattaya thread I am surprised you do not know of Glitterman!

He is after all a leg end in his own lunchtime! Maybe you need to get out more?

TBWG :wai:

I live here ...and visit thai visa about 30 times a day...maybey i just didn't looks for it....

but who's the glitterman????

Just googled it...and now i know...

He's a mysterious man cycling around pattaya dressed in gold on his royal chariot,shining his golden lights of happyness to the people.

And there's more,art awards,fashion design awards,trainer actor,composer and musician,magician and royal connected!!!

Not one drip of alchohol the last 20 years!!

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifpost-2292-1271766407.jpg

Edited by Phil Conners
fixed botched quote

If GM is slacking off, I may be game to replace him, but I insist on being ferried down the road in a glorious Golden Rickshaw pulled by a gaggle of beautiful twinks from Boyztown. Donations accepted. I promise I will wave at you, smiling optional.

If GM is slacking off, I may be game to replace him, but I insist on being ferried down the road in a glorious Golden Rickshaw pulled by a gaggle of beautiful twinks from Boyztown. Donations accepted. I promise I will wave at you, smiling optional.

Poll time...

B)

Poll time...

B)

agree,

Can someone tell us once and for all what his deal is? Does he work? I'm curious. I would ask him myself but he must be sort of mentally unstable to riding around seeking attention.... for NO money?

Your best bet is to type 'Glitterman' in the search box at the bottom of the page. You can read all about him on the huge number of threads, some about him and many written by him. Somewhere in the middle there is a discussion on his origins in England though what makes him tick is beyond me!

Saw his bike parked outside a 7/11 a couple of weeks back but no sign of him. Thought maybe he had been abducted by aliens but from recent posts looks like he is back in body even if he is no longer imparting his words of wisdom(?) on this forum.

I suppose it all boils down to how clean your weird clothes are, and whether you hurl abuse at people or not.

The Soi Diana loony is mentally unstable. Glitterman is merely eccentric.

I would say that GM looks old enough to be on a retirement extension but I have no idea at all as to his actual means of support.

>>I would say that GM looks old enough to be on a retirement extension<<

No ,he is early 40s at most .( i think his Daddy pays him to stay away in Thailand .) .Cheaper than paying for an Asylum nursing place . :ph34r:

No ,he is early 40s at most .( i think his Daddy pays him to stay away in Thailand .) .Cheaper than paying for an Asylum nursing place . :ph34r:

And he is not only not gay but has posted here he isn't even willing to even speak to a gay person.

And he is not only not gay but has posted here he isn't even willing to even speak to a gay person.

We live and learn JT, for all these years I was under the impression you were the GM.