Where Is The Golden One?

TBWG

Someone told me he is from aristocracy and maybe a remittance man, if that's the right term.

Hahah. No chance. I could sit in a bar and tell a bunch of expat strangers that I'm related to the Royals, even with Scottish accent and no horse face features. More fool them for believing it.

Someone told me he is from aristocracy and maybe a remittance man, if that's the right term.

Hahah. No chance. I could sit in a bar and tell a bunch of expat strangers that I'm related to the Royals, even with Scottish accent and no horse face features. More fool them for believing it.

Apparently there is a either a thread or a link somewhere with information, including pictures of him in suitably regal surroundings. A friend of my'n told me all about it some years ago when I inquired. I can't find it though.

Aye he collects my granny's insurance every week. I heard these payments are being cut though so he could be on his way soon with a bit of umm whatever....biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

The Soi Diana loony is mentally unstable.

who is this guy ? i assume your talking about the farang dressed in rags who wanders up and down soi honey and diana...seems he's a pretty messed up case ??

Messed up for sure I saw him today in soi honey he looks as if he has not seen soap and water or a razer for 20 years he looks similiar to that guy who was chained up in the cells a while back.

Does anyone know what country he is from maybe his embassy should send him home ?

Glitterman in magnificent full regalia on bike with magnificent full regalia was seen yesterday riding out of the Big C Pattayaklang (ex Carrefour) carpark on to Soi Yume.

This sad individual is an attention seeker desperate for acclaim & comments about him & his activities (which you are supplying).

he really deserves to be ignored & put out to pasture,

cheers roger007

Edited by Rimmer
Flaming a member

Glitterman in magnificent full regalia on bike with magnificent full regalia was seen yesterday riding out of the Big C Pattayaklang (ex Carrefour) carpark on to Soi Yume.

This sad individual is an attention seeker desperate for acclaim & comments about him & his activities (which you are supplying).

cheers roger007

biggrin.gif Envy is a sin you know...wink.gif

that guy who was chained up in the cells a while back.

Sorry for editing the post but it was reprted today in the British press that he's finally returned home £50 poorer and naturally having been deported.

He was quoted as saying his problems stemmed from drink drugs and girls.....be careful out there! biggrin.gif

Does anyone know what country he is from maybe his embassy should send him home ?

He seems to be a native German speaker so could be German, or Austrian or maybe Swiss. He also speaks English and some Thai.

A couple of weeks ago I asked him (from a suitable distance) if he wanted me to contact his consulate for him. He didnt seem interested.

He seems to be a native German speaker so could be German, or Austrian or maybe Swiss. He also speaks English and some Thai.

A couple of weeks ago I asked him (from a suitable distance) if he wanted me to contact his consulate for him. He didnt seem interested.

sad case for sure... there is another guy who used to sit in the police box at Soi Khaotalo entrance (think he is an Ozzie as he used to wear one of those bush hats) Anyway, seen him standing near the road out side Macro with his bag last week... guy seems to be getting more desolate looking, definitely has that homeless look about him ??

sad case for sure... there is another guy who used to sit in the police box at Soi Khaotalo entrance (think he is an Ozzie as he used to wear one of those bush hats) Anyway, seen him standing near the road out side Macro with his bag last week... guy seems to be getting more desolate looking, definitely has that homeless look about him ??

I see him often as well, he also likes the police box at the end of Soi Wat Boon

GM seems totally harmless to me. He's spending his own money (presumably) in his own way, and causing no apparent grief to anyone.

An eccentric in the great British tradition. The world needs more of them, not less.

If you want to put people out to pasture, start with the noisy drunken farang oinks around town. They are really sad.

]

cheers roger007

I take it that you don't want to join "the golden ones" fan club.

GM seems totally harmless to me. He's spending his own money (presumably) in his own way, and causing no apparent grief to anyone.

An eccentric in the great British tradition. The world needs more of them, not less.

If you want to put people out to pasture, start with the noisy drunken farang oinks around town. They are really sad.

+1

What the hec has GM ever done to you 'roger007'?

He is German. He was in Bangkok for a while but I guess he decided he needed a beach holiday.

Stuckman tracks him and mentions him from time-to-time on his blog. Possibly checking out alternative life styles in case the website business turns to tears.

Spotted him walking around Central in full regalia ( minus bicycle ).

I don't think he does any harm, so he should be left alone to do his "thing".

Ah, the air con and captive audience. Sure beat pedaling the bike in the heat wearing all that clown shit.

Ah, the air con and captive audience. Sure beat pedaling the bike in the heat wearing all that clown shit.

Maybe shopping for moon cheese! :licklips:

TBWG :wai:

there was a familiar character around about 5-6 years ago, not as flash as GM but had his bicycle covered in tinsel and other crap....then there was an article on the pattaya mail that someone set fire to it when he went into a 7/11 or something ? anyone else remeber that loon ??

Actually he still does both. I spotted him riding in the baking hot afternoon sun not long ago.

For a guy who is seeking attention he doesn't look very friendly or approachable.

Edited by tropo