Rear Disc'S Brake'S For Fortuner

]Know what you mean 48th EEEEEK go with the 12,000bt bit. I like the sound of that can do a lot with 36th. Best of luck. Give us an update once done, might help some peep's in the future.

Okies, finally had the 320mm discs fitted to the front of my 2004 Colorado the difference is amazing and even though they are not bedded in yet there stopping performance is massive compared to the stock disc's, I had them fitted at Runstops (BJ Motors) Pattaya agent who is locared just before the Chicken Farm on Sukhumvit road, for Bt.12,000 it is by far the best thing I have done to my ute, now to get that Toyota V8 fitted.

Congrats on the brakes, sounds like they've made a huge improvement., But the Toyo V8 in a GM?! Sacriledge! I have a friend who's got a mint LS1 and T56 with ECU & loom gathering dust in his workshop.... If only there was an economical way to import parts :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Toyo V8 in a GM?! Sacriledge! I have a friend who's got a mint LS1 and T56 with ECU & loom gathering dust in his workshop.... If only there was an economical way to import parts :(

Yes the import is a pain, I have a blown and inject BBC and powergilde sitting in storage back home that I would love to bring out and fit, unfortunately I'll have to get my V8 sound from a bent tojo donk, they like turbo's though.

But the Toyo V8 in a GM?! Sacriledge! I have a friend who's got a mint LS1 and T56 with ECU & loom gathering dust in his workshop.... If only there was an economical way to import parts :(

Yes the import is a pain, I have a blown and inject BBC and powergilde sitting in storage back home that I would love to bring out and fit, unfortunately I'll have to get my V8 sound from a bent tojo donk, they like turbo's though.

That's gotta hurt... :(

Best of luck with the Toymota, maybe just lean it out a bit so it can start sounding like a real V8, hehehe :P

Best of luck with the Toymota, maybe just lean it out a bit so it can start sounding like a real V8, hehehe :P

They don't sound that bad, here's a mates Centura with a 1UZ.

And with a Whipple blower fitted.

Edited by Spoonman

They don't sound that bad, here's a mates Centura with a 1UZ.

And with a Whipple blower fitted.

Wow, lot of money spent, and some real talent have gone into that one, Almost can't beleive how well he got it to handle, esp. given what it started out like - your mate must be proud! I notice that one has an S/C, but you're talking about adding snails?

Wow, lot of money spent, and some real talent have gone into that one, Almost can't beleive how well he got it to handle, esp. given what it started out like - your mate must be proud! I notice that one has an S/C, but you're talking about adding snails?

maybe snails, maybe just leave it alone, even stock it will shit all over the oiler currently fitted.