Ipad 2 Jailbreak Is Out And Works Beautifully

floridaguy

my screen flickered once, going from my email app back to the home screen. it like flickered sideways. since then all has been fine. i hope it was a one time glitch. i rebooted the device after and no problems.

Yeah, you install it, and then what? I didn't find much of interest in the cydia store?? (total newb, please convince me otherwise)

I think we are boderlining what we are allowed and not allowed to chat...

But basically, if you are jailbroken... everything... EVERYTHING... is FREE!

Apple App Store? You never ever have to visit it again if you dont want to... why?

There is another one out there (Google it please)

Edited by roadrunerboi

... got a good tutorial handsy?

www.jailbreakme.com from your iOS device, click FREE/INSTALL, enjoy

Cydia didnt impress me at all.

Anything I'm missing, or is it just the hacker experience?

You are missing alot. Do a google search on things you can do on a jailbroken iOS device, there is a wealth of information. I am not talking about illegally downloading programs. I mean improvements and to the software and device that are not allowed by Apple. Some are just gimmiky, while others are very useful. There are many free programs, and others you buy, that can make the experience better. And don't search in the Cydia store, it is too tedious. I only go there to get the programs that I have already done the research on via the web.

Yeah, you install it, and then what? I didn't find much of interest in the cydia store?? (total newb, please convince me otherwise)

I think we are boderlining what we are allowed and not allowed to chat...

But basically, if you are jailbroken... everything... EVERYTHING... is FREE!

Apple App Store? You never ever have to visit it again if you dont want to... why?

There is another one out there (Google it please)

You might just convince me ... if you can point me in the right direction to get all the hipstamatic lenses, for example.

• 2 months later...