Managing 2 Girlfriends At Teh Same Time

and you are proud of that...

I am surprised that you decided to publicise your personal sexual activities, since they are entirely a matter of privacy, and it is rather odd that you made this posting.

Most fellows have activities in this field, but they regard it as a private matter with no intention to publicise it, and this is reflective of both, mental clarity, and good manners.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP........Knock yourself out mate……Treat others as you would be treated yourself and always remember , "Life is a journey, not a destination" The rest, well just make it up as you go along. Good luck.

Edited by Tonto21

I have 2 friends in Australia that are married and run thai girlfriends too. One has the full knowledge and permission from his wife and the other one doesn't. The one who doesn't manages to visit his pretty, 24 year old girlfriend (whom I introduced him to) twice a year in her village. Anything longer than this would be a bit of a stretch for his wife to believe.

Whilst not exactly proud of what we're doing we certainly enjoy ourselves and enrich the girls lives too. What somebody doesn't know won't hurt them.

Sorry.

This is where I stopped believing you.

There is not only you, but 3 of you now, in the same circle of friends, doing this?

Having a wife letting you have a girlfriend?

This is so extremely rare. its easier to win the lottery.

A western wife? Very doubtful. Most western women would set you free instead.

A Thai wife? Even more doubtful, as she would know the risk of losing her husband to a youngewr more attractive woman.

And the friend is visiting his gf in her willage? Where does he stay in the willage?

Im sorry, but I think you are trolling and just come up with stuff (feeding) as the thread rolls along.

Anyone that cheats on a wife or GF and thinks it is okay is a scumbag, just because this is Thailand and there are girls every where does not make it right to cheat!! if you want sex then do the decent thing and stay single.

Anyone that cheats on a wife or GF and thinks it is okay is a scumbag, just because this is Thailand and there are girls every where does not make it right to cheat!! if you want sex then do the decent thing and stay single.

Since 60 or 70% of the male population cheats perhaps scumbag is a bit harsh. Perhaps since only 30% of the population does not cheat, and in Thailand probably .005% you should title the faithful men as abnormal.

Nothing wrong with being abnormal a lot of posters on Thai Visa are abnormal and very nice people especially if you want restaurant reviews.

I am not very judgemental myself but if you have an inside track and know when we are all going to be turned into pillars of salt, a heads up, would be appreciated.

"...if you want sex stay single"

That creased me up. I suppose, not so good if you don't believe in sex before marriage, or sex within a stable and loving relationship.

Would it be OK to have casual sex with the same person more than once, if one was single? How often before it become a relationship?

Is it OK to be friends with the people you have sex with, or does it have to be entirely impersonal?

What happens if you have casual sex with two or three people, as a single person, and then develop friendship or affection for one of them? Should you stop having sex with them then? I suppose you could stop having sex with the others,., But what about if you become friends with more than one of the people that you have casual sex with?

Kenny, I think you are going to have to develop your guidance a bit further.

Perhaps you could compile "12 rules for good and healthy living"

or you could call it "simplistic and arbitrary rules for the narrow-minded".

Thanks very much, and I look forward to it with bated breath.

SC

That creased me up. I suppose, not so good if you don't believe in sex before marriage, or sex within a stable and loving relationship.

Would it be OK to have casual sex with the same person more than once, if one was single? How often before it become a relationship?

Is it OK to be friends with the people you have sex with, or does it have to be entirely impersonal?

What happens if you have casual sex with two or three people, as a single person, and then develop friendship or affection for one of them? Should you stop having sex with them then? I suppose you could stop having sex with the others,., But what about if you become friends with more than one of the people that you have casual sex with?

SC

Lol simple answer, if you are married why would you sleep with someone else??? if you have a GF why would you want a second or 3rd one??? I know the answer because you can and you have the morals of a skunk!!!

SC

Lol simple answer, if you are married why would you sleep with someone else??? if you have a GF why would you want a second or 3rd one??? I know the answer because you can and you have the morals of a skunk!!!

And 25% of Black swans are gay.

SC

Wow I never knew that, you learn something new each day!!

Since 60 or 70% of the male population cheats perhaps scumbag is a bit harsh. Perhaps since only 30% of the population does not cheat, and in Thailand probably .005% you should title the faithful men as abnormal.

Nothing wrong with being abnormal a lot of posters on Thai Visa are abnormal and very nice people especially if you want restaurant reviews.

I am not very judgemental myself but if you have an inside track and know when we are all going to be turned into pillars of salt, a heads up, would be appreciated.

Yes you are right scumbag is harsh, maybe I should have said the morals of these people are in the gutter. hope that sounds better and has not hurt any of the scumbags feeling's.

SC

We're supposed to say "afro-american" swans; personally I don't like to view things in such simple terms

I would rather phrase it "25% of charcoal-grey swans are gay" - and then you can see how the confusion might arise. Its in the enunciation.

Did you know that 40% of gay swans were homosexual, but only 15% of repressed or bored swans were homosexual?

I like to do my bit to improve the statistics, and the one I was working on there was

'90% of statistics are made up'; slightly more now, I think.

For Kenny: That was not a simple answer, it was two more questions. I assume you mean "I know the answer and it is 'because you can...', rather than explaining how you know the answer.

Staying on black and white issues, what do you have against skunks? Do you feel the same way about badgers? pandas? polar bears, or do you consider them all right (that would be better if you were English...)? racoons (can we say that?)? Zebras?

If I had a beer, why would I want a second one?

If I had a stove at home, why would I go to a restaurant?

SC

You are far too intelligent for this forum Streetcowboy or did you use Wikipedia? I am sure no one has a scooby doo what you are on about!!!

Just answer my 2 questions. if you are married why would you go with another women or man? if you have a Gf why would you want a second or third maybe even a fourth???

No crap just answer the questions it's that plain and simple!!

You are far too intelligent for this forum Streetcowboy or did you use Wikipedia? I am sure no one has a scooby doo what you are on about!!!

Just answer my 2 questions. if you are married why would you go with another women or man? if you have a Gf why would you want a second or third maybe even a fourth???

Speaking hypothetically, as someone for whom the issue would never arise...

Because I could, and I had the morals of a skunk. No, badger. Panda. Whatever, anything that looks good in monochrome.

I suppose, for the same reason that I wanted the first. Why should I want to restrain myself (apart from the obvious sado-masochistic pleasure, or the spiritual benefit, or to avoid putting anyone elses' nose out of joint... or countless other reasons that I cannot even imagine. The advice of my pontiff, for example, were I not so blue. The moral guidance of a moderator... (can I say that?).

We could query the motives of others endlessly, but abusing them is unlikely to bring them round to our way of thinking, and showing prejudice against strangers says more about our own prejudices than the inadequacies of strangers.

Of course, when people like you and I associate exclusively with our fellows, we forget how normal people think and behave, and we come to believe that our own opinions or habits are 'normal'.

Its often good to 'walk amongst the wierdos" to realise just how limited are our own lives and experiences. I always wash my hands and bolt the door after, when I get home, though!

SC

EDIT: Freudian slip amended; or maybe it was dyslexia

Edited by StreetCowboy

Because I could, and I had the morals of a skunk. No, badger. Panda. Whatever, anything that looks good in monochrome.

I suppose, for the same reason that I wanted the first. Why should I want to restrain myself (apart from the obvious sado-masochistic pleasure, or the spiritual benefit, or to avoid putting anyone elses' nose out of joint... or countless other reasons that I cannot even imagine. The advice of my pontiff, for example, were I not so blue. The moral guidance of a moderator... (can I say that?).

We could query the motives of others endlessly, but abusing them is unlikely to bring them round to our way of thinking, and showing prejudice against strangers says more about our own prejudices than the inadequacies of strangers.

Of course, when people like you and I associate exclusively with our fellows, we forget how normal people think and behave, and we come to believe that our own opinions or habits are 'normal'.

Its often good to 'walk amongst the wierdos" to realise just how limited are our own lives and experiences. I always wash my hands and bolt the door after, when I get home, though!

SC

Oh my god a key board hero, what part of answer the questions don't you understand!!!!

SC

Oh my god a key board hero, what part of answer the questions don't you understand!!!!

Do you want a question mark to go with that?

For the benefit of people who are easily intimidated by words, I'll pull out the answer and repeat it...

I suppose, for the same reason that I wanted the first.

I then went to pose the hypothetical counter-query:

Why should I want to restrain myself

to which I offered some suggestions -

(apart from the obvious sado-masochistic pleasure, or the spiritual benefit, or to avoid putting anyone elses' nose out of joint... or countless other reasons that I cannot even imagine. The advice of my pontiff, for example, were I not so blue. The moral guidance of a moderator....

The missing question mark, and also missing parenthesis may have confused you, and I apologise for that.

SC

SC

Do you want a question mark to go with that?

For the benefit of people who are easily intimidated by words, I'll pull out the answer and repeat it...

I suppose, for the same reason that I wanted the first.

I then went to pose the hypothetical counter-query:

Why should I want to restrain myself

to which I offered some suggestions -

(apart from the obvious sado-masochistic pleasure, or the spiritual benefit, or to avoid putting anyone elses' nose out of joint... or countless other reasons that I cannot even imagine. The advice of my pontiff, for example, were I not so blue. The moral guidance of a moderator....

The missing question mark, and also missing parenthesis may have confused you, and I apologise for that.

SC

Mate how many friends have you got? you are one boring person!! zzzzzzzzz

Edited by kenny999

Mate how many friends have you got? you are one boring person!!

I've managed to keep you and me entertained this evening, which is one up on last night.

Do you think I'd be talking to the likes of you if I had friends?

SC

I've managed to keep you and me entertained this evening, which is one up on last night.

SC

Thats sad mate, keep your chin up!!

SC

For a dreadful minute there I thought you'd deserted me. Or maybe found better things to do

"Oh No, Kenny's gone whoring and drinking" I thought.

SC

SC

For a dreadful minute there I thought you'd deserted me. Or maybe found better things to do

SC

Oiii I have never gone whoring, drinking yes whoring never!

SC

SC

Oiii I have never gone whoring, drinking yes whoring never!

Sorry - I had to pop away for a short time...

You're never too old to start, so I'm told.

SC

Have you not learned that sometimes, in your life, you have to take decisions? Right now, you have a decision to take. first, you keep all your girlfriends and live with the consequences when this happens. Second, You choose the one you love and make your life with her. I have some doubts about this one as you seems like someone who just think about his dick and not about really loving someone. So, in my opinion, You shall become mature once and for all and choose the lady you love and want to make your life with. But you have to take the decision, not me.

So to summarize, there are basically two camps:

Those that messes around and believes that it's perfectly ok.

and...

Those that doesn't mess around and believes that it's not ok.

Fair enough. Oh, perhaps a third camp.

Those that messes around but believes that it's crass to talk about it.

Oh, and another. Those who messes around but pretends that he doesn't so he can chastise others.

Ok, I think we've covered it.

I am more telling him he have to take his own decision. Whatever I think can not be of any help for him. In my opinion, I would not risk of loosing everyone because I want sex with many ladies. At the end, sex is a way better when you make it with someone you really love. But he shall understand that every decision you take have consequences, good or bad. For the rest, it is up to him.

and...

Oh, and another. Those who messes around but pretends that he doesn't so he can chastise others.

Maybe there's some of us that don't mess around, but would, given the chance.

And some of us that don't mess around, but don't care what other people do

And some of us that feel guilty about it, and try to justify it, or make excuses for themselves

And some of us who don't actually care, but feel they have to have the last word.

SC

That's right

and...

And some of us that feel guilty about it, and try to justify it, or make excuses for themselves

And some of us who don't actually care, but feel they have to have the last word.

SC

That's right

I stand corrected.

and...

SC

That's right

I stand corrected.

I think two is a bit unambitious, unless he's married.

SC

I am more telling him he have to take his own decision. Whatever I think can not be of any help for him. In my opinion, I would not risk of loosing everyone because I want sex with many ladies. At the end, sex is a way better when you make it with someone you really love. But he shall understand that every decision you take have consequences, good or bad. For the rest, it is up to him.

Post again when you have been married for 7 years.

Post again when you have been married for 7 years.

If you read well my post, you can see that I am telling him he take his own decision. I have my convictions and they are going to stand as long as I trust in them. I am building something with a Thai lady. We decided to take each other in our life and I am not building something for 2-3 or 4 years. I want it to last forever. I also understand that in a relationship, both have to make concessions. I accept that as I love her with all my heart.

If you trust that after 7 years, you are not happy anymore in your relationship and have to move on to something new, go on. Before you do that, seriously think about the consequences. Even if I am younger than you, even if you have more experiences than I have, you can not say that the decisions you took in the past built the man you are right now.