Managing 2 Girlfriends At Teh Same Time

I am more telling him he have to take his own decision. Whatever I think can not be of any help for him. In my opinion, I would not risk of loosing everyone because I want sex with many ladies. At the end, sex is a way better when you make it with someone you really love. But he shall understand that every decision you take have consequences, good or bad. For the rest, it is up to him.

Post again when you have been married for 7 years.

If you read well my post, you can see that I am telling him he take his own decision. I have my convictions and they are going to stand as long as I trust in them. I am building something with a Thai lady. We decided to take each other in our life and I am not building something for 2-3 or 4 years. I want it to last forever. I also understand that in a relationship, both have to make concessions. I accept that as I love her with all my heart.

If you trust that after 7 years, you are not happy anymore in your relationship and have to move on to something new, go on. Before you do that, seriously think about the consequences. Even if I am younger than you, even if you have more experiences than I have, you can not say that the decisions you took in the past built the man you are right now.

It is not trust Francis, it is the seven year itch. Boredom.

I take it from another post that you made that you are in an on line relationship with a Thai woman you have never met. I also take it that you have never been married. I also think you have had few relationships with women and have never lived with one long term. You are basing your opinions on something you heard in church or the movies.

Good luck young fellow. It might be an idea to listen to some men who have lived in Thailand and married Thai women. They are not like the ladies wherever you come from.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more telling him he have to take his own decision. Whatever I think can not be of any help for him. In my opinion, I would not risk of loosing everyone because I want sex with many ladies. At the end, sex is a way better when you make it with someone you really love. But he shall understand that every decision you take have consequences, good or bad. For the rest, it is up to him.

Post again when you have been married for 7 years.

If you read well my post, you can see that I am telling him he take his own decision. I have my convictions and they are going to stand as long as I trust in them. I am building something with a Thai lady. We decided to take each other in our life and I am not building something for 2-3 or 4 years. I want it to last forever. I also understand that in a relationship, both have to make concessions. I accept that as I love her with all my heart.

If you trust that after 7 years, you are not happy anymore in your relationship and have to move on to something new, go on. Before you do that, seriously think about the consequences. Even if I am younger than you, even if you have more experiences than I have, you can not say that the decisions you took in the past built the man you are right now.

It is not trust Francis, it is the seven year itch. Boredom.

I take it from another post that you made that you are in an on line relationship with a Thai woman you have never met. I also take it that you have never been married. I also think you have had few relationships with women and have never lived with one long term. You are basing your opinions on something you heard in church or the movies.

Good luck young fellow. It might be an idea to listen to some men who have lived in Thailand and married Thai women. They are not like the ladies wherever you come from.

Don't listen to anyone, unless, like Napoleon, you can learn from other's mistakes.

There are not many of us that can reach the nirvanha of meeting our Waterloo; most of us lapse into obscurity with at best a footnote in the relevant volume of history.

Remember, you're only young once, and then again, decades later. Make the most of it the first time, and you won't need to embarrass yourself the second time...

And remember also - there's more to life than wild debauchery and foolish hedonism, so concentrate on those now, and you;ve still got something else to look forward to in later years.

Like pearls before swine, all we can do is cast them; its for you to snuffle them up ....

SC

There is more to life than wild debauchery and foolish hedonism. What would that be? A. More wild debauchery and foolish hedonism. B. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Thailand. C. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Brazil and Thailand. E. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Alberta.

Edited by kerryk

There is more to life than wild debauchery and foolish hedonism. What would that be? A. More wild debauchery and foolish hedonism. B. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Thailand. C. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Brazil and Thailand. E. Wild debauchery and foolish hedonism in Alberta.

I discovered fornication a long time ago and travelled the world in search of something better....

Don't listen to anyone, unless, like Napoleon, you can learn from other's mistakes.

There are not many of us that can reach the nirvanha of meeting our Waterloo; most of us lapse into obscurity with at best a footnote in the relevant volume of history.

Remember, you're only young once, and then again, decades later. Make the most of it the first time, and you won't need to embarrass yourself the second time...

And remember also - there's more to life than wild debauchery and foolish hedonism, so concentrate on those now, and you;ve still got something else to look forward to in later years.

Like pearls before swine, all we can do is cast them; its for you to snuffle them up ....

SC

You talk so right street cowboy. My goal by going there is not to make debauchery or bad stuffs but to enjoy my life and be able to say, if I die tomorrow, that I've been happy during this life I am living. I also love a lady pretty much and I would like her to say the same thing.

I was thinking 'senility and pitiful infirmity'.

Or perhaps 'fame, glory and the ridicule of cynics'

'or wit, intelligence and a descent conversation'

but we have been down that road before...

SC

I don't know why all these people have to be "daniels come to judge". Deceit is a wonderful tool for enhancing the quality of your life, as long as you're not hurting other people. It can range from the petty bullshit artist big-noting himself in a bar to the full blown monger running several girls at the same time. And, I reckon at least 50% of the men I have met in Thailand and Bali, both local and falang have cheated on their partners. And loving it!

^

Be very careful, self complacency could be one's downfall.

Perhaps you're the one being played by them?...........just something to think aboutwhistling.gif

That's a given. Farang are like potato chips you can't stop with just one.

Hey, I don't care less if they play up on me, good on them! In fact I would actually encourage them to do so if they wouldn't take offence. As long as they're available for me when I'm around. Thing is you can't take things at all seriously here. A country full of apathetic, incompetent and corrupt institutions. A general populace whose 3 main priorities in life are eating, sleeping and sanook (having fun). Its like being at a mad hatter's tea party. And I treat it as such. And have a ball!

my main concern would be spending out all the dollar, morally well i would not give a dam_n about that, since when did that come into any thing in this part of the world. seems the way you are doing it is ok